Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price (26791 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / Tecno Spark 4 Specifications And Price / Itel S33 (super Selfie)4 Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya And India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by duketerry22(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2017
These people are funny.. Infinix hot note pro came with internal of 32gb and 2gb RAM, Note 2 comes with 1gb and 2gb RAM with internal of 16gb external max is 32gb, Note 3 internal is 16gb again, note 4 now internal is still 16gb n battery still hasn't reached 5000mah? Haba na.. Rear camera is still 13mp it's just the front camera that got stepped up..good specs but Samsung is the way forward right now..

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by ndcide(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
lexrichy:
Will this support glo 4g
Looks like the devices that support Glo 4g are so few.
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Baddest69(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
ritababe:

infinix no they try especially their carlcare.
my dear that phone is overrated as far as I'm consign..
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by oodua1stson: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2017
No fingerprint scanner?
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Baddest69(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
duketerry22:
These people are funny.. Infinix hot note pro came with internal of 32gb and 2gb RAM, Note 2 comes with 1gb and 2gb RAM with internal of 16gb external max is 32gb, Note 3 internal is 16gb again, note 4 now internal is still 16gb n battery still hasn't reached 5000mah? Haba na.. Rear camera is still 13mp it's just the front camera that got stepped up..good specs but Samsung is the way forward right now..
wa gbayi..
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Cue(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
2GB RAM?! In this day and age? Rubbish! Infinix should grow up. Killed the whole phone for me...
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by spreado(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
babablogger:
I no fit use my money buy this phones, you can still use other products i.e samsung, xaomi, tecno sef and some others but the durability og Infinix is a no no. I'm yet to see anyone who don use Infinix for more than 18months

I know 2 guys using infinix hot note since 2015

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by ibnabdullahi: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
What a beauty....
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by walemoney007(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2017
babablogger:
I no fit use my money buy this phones, you can still use other products i.e samsung, xaomi, tecno sef and some others but the durability og Infinix is a no no. I'm yet to see anyone who don use Infinix for more than 18months
just because you have not seen does not mean you should talk this way,have seen people that have used their infinix phone for more than 24 month
Ignorance and foolishness is truly a disease

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by babablogger: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
walemoney007:
just because you have not seen does not mean you should talk this way,have seen people that have used their infinix phone for more than 24 month
Ignorance and foolishness is truly a disease
bro I said I haven't seen how does that bring up me being foolish? You could have stated you have someone that used an Infinix for more than 24 months without glitch if you be Infinix ambassador na you know

But you calling me foolish is very petty of you

1 Like

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Josephine24: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Infinix Hot S for sale.

Call/WhatsApp - 08117576104

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by kandyj(f): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2017
with the way technology is going, a time will come people will be using phone to rob.
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Edopesin: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
ritababe:

infinix no they try especially their carlcare.
Pls Where Can I Find Carlcare In Lagos To Repair My Camon

1 Like

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Schwartz: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
babablogger:
Using my infinx hot note typing to you now. I got it about 2 years ago. I have not had a single problem with it. Everything would have been perfect if not I dropped it on concrete road mistakenly and it cracked a bit. Nobody uses or repairs an infinix here in Germany so I am sending it home for screen replacement. This is one phone I love so much. I have done 3 Samsungs, 2 techno, Nokia and others but this infinix is just Bae kiss

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Schwartz: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2017
spreado:

I know 2 guys using infinix hot note since 2015
Me too wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Not my type, I'm using blackberry priv purchased @205k

1 Like

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by LovelyFunmi(f): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
please where can I get it
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by iamnlia(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2017
ucsparks:
Samsung should sue their ass ASAP angry

They can't cos the design ain't patented and besides, it's am open source market
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by joenor(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Wow... How durable is infinix, my Iphone does more for me...
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by ritababe(f): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Edopesin:
Pls Where Can I Find Carlcare In Lagos To Repair My Camon
cc. carlcaresophia
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2017
What is the different with HOT 4? 16GB ROM in 2017? SMD
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by huntax(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2017
babablogger:
Been using my Infinix hot note pro since May 2015 and it's still buzzing.
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by Chuknovski(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2017
this plastic for #60 Chinese just dey take us play ludo even sef hot 4 is better and cheaper now I see we are truly been deluded daily in this country
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by silent10(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
CPU: 64-bit Octa-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A53

Rubbish
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by pweetiedee(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Amebo1:
Not my type, I'm using blackberry priv purchased @205k

No one asked. Aburo hushpuppi

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by maisauki: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Does it come with application we can use to see day to day activities of buhari on his sick bed even without data connection ?
OF COS, IT CAN EVEN TELL THAT YOUR WORTH IS IN KOBOS
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by maisauki: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Baddest69:
my dear that phone is overrated as far as I'm consign..

CONCERNED, NOT CONSIGN SIR
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by LovelyFunmi(f): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Please OP where can I get d note 4
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by maisauki: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Schwartz:

Using my infinx hot note typing to you now. I got it about 2 years ago. I have not had a single problem with it. Everything would have been perfect if not I dropped it on concrete road mistakenly and it cracked a bit. Nobody uses or repairs an infinix here in Germany so I am sending it home for screen replacement. This is one phone I love so much. I have done 3 Samsungs, 2 techno, Nokia and others but this infinix is just Bae kiss
Sir, made for germany and d west is different from made for 9ja and africa

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by OTgenasis: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2017
babablogger:

My hot note x551 will be 2 years this month. That's still the best infinix phone so far and the battery is still strong. The rest that were produced after x551 are pure rubbish.
Re: Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price by solid3(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2017
tessyjnr:
I will go for oukitel u16 max, that's the phone am planing to buy

The devil you know is better than the angel you do not know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GTA: Sanandreas Vs. Gangstar Vegas / Airtel Gains, MTN Loses As NCC Releases Update On Internet Usage In Nigeria / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.