Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE (1611 Views)

Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank / ALAT Is The First Fully Digital Bank... My Reviews! (Pictures) / Wema Bank Launches ALAT, First Nigerian 100% Digital Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE by teamf: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
after viewing countless advert on social media I decided to open alat digital back account , I uploaded all required document and within few hours it was approved and after two day I received my ATM card tru UPS I was amazed.
I made a little transfer to my alat account just for testing and I received notification instantly not knowing my account is under Restriction .
I have made countless call and mails to alat customer service they kept saying it will be activated soon I asked when but no response.

it been weeks now I opened alat digital account, I credited the account and they have refused to activate my account.

NAIRALANDER WHAT'S UR EXPERIENCE USING ALAT ACC

Re: ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE by ol2012: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
This quite strange considering my experience. The few instances I've had to contact them via mail, I usually receive phone calls from them with clear instruction(s) on resolving whatever the issue I have is.
May I ask, via what email address have you been contacting them? Because their support email address is "help@alat.ng". If that is the email address you've been sending mails to, I'll advise that you send a reminder.
Re: ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE by teamf: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
ol2012:
This quite strange considering my experience. The few instances I've had to contact them via mail, I usually receive phone calls from them with clear instruction(s) on resolving whatever the issue I have is.
May I ask, via what email address have you been contacting them? Because their support email address is "help@alat.ng". If that is the email address you've been sending mails to, I'll advise that you send a reminder.

I have sent several mails to help@alat.ng they will replied back that my issue will be resolved within 48hrs my brother till now NOTHING

Re: ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
forget that bank... the reviews on google play discouraged me from opening an account with ALAT by wema bank.
Re: ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE by bjayNL: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
You don't expect something new not to have little glitch.

You can try putting a call through to the line or send another mail... you could also make comments on their social media posts.

I'm sure they'll tell you what's up.

It's indeed a great experience so far for me... just follow the rules to the letter.

The backend guys are humans not machines. I'm sure they will attend to this @teamf

1 Like

Re: ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE by scofield2016: 1:38am On Jul 11, 2020
LIASING WITH MINT DIGITAL BANK: A SURE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY

A good financial future isn’t about how much money you make but how you manage and plan. Good money management makes life easier as it ends up adding more funds to your accounts and reducing your debts.

Money management is the process of keeping records and planning how you spend your money. It entails budgeting, saving, and investing.

Financial management is changing as the world changes, hence making it difficult to retain a budget using old tools. Mint Digital Bank has developed a more personalized Banking software for Personal savings and simple feature for thier customers to make payments https://bankwithmint.com/quick-bills-payment

While the traditional banks only had to hold your money and send you statements, Digital banking is being geared to making money management easier for you.

Money management could be a complex skill to master, but with Bank with mint, you can make use of all our online tools, automation, and account personalization. These will help you manage and grow your money without much stress.

https://financialquest.com.ng/liasing-with-mint-digital-bank-a-sure-way-to-manage-your-money/

(1) (Reply)

Introduce You All Oasis Shirts Brand For Cheap Wholesale Shirts / Need A Kerosene Supplier / Whatsapp Seminar:simple way to earn 100k monthly & how to get 75k loan.Nov25&26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.