Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Need Urgent Info About ICSL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Urgent Info About ICSL (3613 Views)

Please How Can I Register With Workforce, Icsl Recruiting Agency / ICSL Interview For Transaction Officer / Icsl Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Good day nairalanders. I gate crashed a marketing interview for a bank. I scaled thru cos it was basic questions and majorly God.

The thing now is the bank told me to go and do my documentation with ICSL and resume. I'm based in Lagos.

Please how is ICSL documentation and test ? Please o need urgent reply cos I need to go tomorrow.

And please how much will I spend? Abeg make una help a brother out.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Uncommonbreed:
Good day nairalanders. I gate crashed a marketing interview for a bank. I scaled thru cos it was basic questions and majorly God.

The thing now is the bank told me to go and do my documentation with ICSL and resume. I'm based in Lagos.

Please how is ICSL documentation and test ? Please o need urgent reply cos I need to go tomorrow.

And please how much will I spend? Abeg make una help a brother out.
icsl documentation is the toughest documentation i have ever done...i just had to forfeit the job cuz it was sterling bank afterwards...
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Boujurz:
icsl documentation is the toughest documentation i have ever done...i just had to forfeit the job cuz it was sterling bank afterwards...

Please can you explain what you meant by toughest? Please I need info seriously.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by akabu2016: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
ICSL Na time waster but try ur luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
akabu2016:
ICSL Na time waster but try ur luck

Pls I need their location. Person tell me say na outskirt of Lagos them dey. I dey new for lag. Na yaba side I dey.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by temmybaba(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
D documentation s a bit though but its wat u can still figure out.....dere lag office s at
6 Olusoji Idowu Street
Ilupeju, Lagos
Best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by brightgreat(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Last time I checked ICSL bounced me cos I had no FSLC.....those people though if I hear de asked you to bring your guarantor c of o....I won't doubt it.....Just saying
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
temmybaba:
D documentation s a bit though but its wat u can still figure out.....dere lag office s at
6 Olusoji Idowu Street
Ilupeju, Lagos
Best of luck

Thankss
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
brightgreat:
Last time I checked ICSL bounced me cos I had no FSLC.....those people though if I hear de asked you to bring your guarantor c of o....I won't doubt it.....Just saying

What's FSLC?
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Emmatik(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
First School Leaving Certificate
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Emmatik:
First School Leaving Certificate

Thanks.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by brightgreat(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
First school leaving cert
Uncommonbreed:

What's FSLC?

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2017
brightgreat:
First school leaving cert

Please bro do u know how much ICSL pay their marketers that work in a bank?
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2017
temmybaba:
6 Olusoji Idowu Street
Ilupeju, Lagos
Best of luck

Pls do u know how much they pay their bank marketers? Commission based or how?

Please anyone with answers should reply please.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by brightgreat(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noooo sir.....though I work in a bank but not outsourced to dem

Uncommonbreed:

Please bro do u know how much ICSL pay their marketers that work in a bank?
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
brightgreat:
Noooo sir.....though I work in a bank but not outsourced to dem

Alright thanks.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2017
40k Gues there recuriting for sterling bank and is a marketing job 40k with comission. I rejeted the job because am afraid of my leg..
Uncommonbreed:

Pls do u know how much they pay their bank marketers? Commission based or how?

Please anyone with answers should reply please.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by jd1986(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
40k Gues there recuriting for sterling bank and is a marketing job 40k with comission. I rejeted the job because am afraid of my leg..
You are wise grin grin
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:

Nawa. Is it a must one must walk about? What about if you have big contacts. Like family and friends that can help you meet that target?

And is it true they ask for declaration of age? Me I dont have the original just photocopy.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Well I don't knw much about icsl. The last time I got an invite from a recriting firm it Wass workforce. So we went to the bank for inerview sterling bank dat was were I saw some people from icsl in d bank..m the procedue is much bro.. I rejected d offer have done marketing job before I no what It means. Very stresful
Uncommonbreed:

Nawa. Is it a must one must walk about? What about if you have big contacts. Like family and friends that can help you meet that target?

And is it true they ask for declaration of age? Me I dont have the original just photocopy.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Well I don't knw much about icsl. The last time I got an invite from a recriting firm it Wass workforce. So we went to the bank for inerview sterling bank dat was were I saw some people from icsl in d bank..m the procedue is much bro.. I rejected d offer have done marketing job before I no what It means. Very stresful

If I'm not asking for too much I would like to know what you mean by too stressful? Is it that the bank sends you out to the street every morning with groups?

This is my first time so I really like to know.
Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by coolviv: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
People will just be giving out useless advices
Icsl is a good recruitment outfit that recruit's for known companies like banks etc
The documentation process entails going to their office with your birth certificate.first school leaving certificate with credits in English and maths .university certificate and nysc that's all
My brother if it's ur first job I'll advise you take it
Marketing is the best job one can do believe me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Urgent Info About ICSL by Abduletudaye(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
coolviv:
People will just be giving out useless advices
Icsl is a good recruitment outfit that recruit's for known companies like banks etc
The documentation process entails going to their office with your birth certificate.first school leaving certificate with credits in English and maths .university certificate and nysc that's all
My brother if it's ur first job I'll advise you take it
Marketing is the best job one can do believe me

If i hear!

(1) (Reply)

Axxela Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Bat- Adecco : 2nd Online Test! / Fcmb Graduate Trainee Recruitment By Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.