Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! (2104 Views)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
The violent on biafra agitation will not started in the North or in the west as many speculated, it will rather stated in the South East.
Nnamdi kanu had lost relevant in the midst of imminents igbo nation wide and the world at large, So the Norths and the South west will be relatively calm from now and above oct.1, but the South east will explode and it will laid to rest the biafra agitation, it may even bloody.
Biafra agitation started in the east and it will die out in the East contrary to what people think.
Struggle for power had started in the East and it will certainly favour those in corridor of power!
oladeebo

2 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by lloydtruth: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just like your igbo/biafra-induced suicide is imminent.
Meanwhile you just murdered English. grin grin grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by capatainrambo: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
usless soul go school you nor gree grin

12 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by OVI75(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
I Stoped Readin At D Second Line.

Pls Jamb ,Jst Give Ds Guy Admission Even If Its 130 He Scores In UTME

12 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by mormonslayer: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
RIP to my beloved English language. OP please go back to school., I know you old but it's never too late to learn to read and write.

7 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by mormonslayer: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
RIP to my beloved English language. OP please go back to school., I know you old but it's never too late to learn to read and write. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:
The violent on biafra agitation will not started in the North or in the west as many speculated, it will rather stated in the South East.
Nnamdi kanu had lost relevant in the midst of imminents igbo nation wide and the world at large, So the Norths and the South west will be relatively calm from now and above oct.1, but the South east will explode and it will laid to rest the biafra agitation, it may even bloody.
Biafra agitation started in the east and it will die out in the East contrary to what people think.
Struggle for power had started in the East and it will certainly favour those in corridor of power!
oladeebo
cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
meanwhile in Turkey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by mgbadike81: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
(in shaggy's voice) baby bombastic, this is fantastic, touch me on my roo roo.RIP English.
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by feelgoodInc: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
now I know you don't stay in the east
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
until igbo pack out of Nigeria! ok
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:
meanwhile in Turkey grin grin grin
better for turkey to turn wailer, that's all with in her power.
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
feelgoodInc:
now I know you don't stay in the east
buying what there?
drugs?
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

until igbo pack out of Nigeria! ok
smiley smiley

Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo
Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo

4 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
What a disgrace! Please, don't you know any other language apart from English to use to type?

8 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

better for turkey to turn wailer, that's all with in her power.
You need pvssy in your life smiley
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
I would have have courage to go to school if you people didn't turn criminals, terrorists, separatist, drug pushers, looters, saboteurs,laziness...to mention but few!
with all this and many other reasons I won't go to school forever!
even Nnamdi kanu the drop-out plunged his region in trouble.
if you don't expect my fight don't talk of stupid school around me.
right?
I enjoy my majority 70% of Nigeria.
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
igbodefender:
What a disgrace! Please, don't you know any other language apart from English to use to type?
what is worrying you about English
are you Nnamdi kanu the Brit?
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
OVI75:
I Stoped Readin At D Second Line.

Pls Jamb ,Jst Give Ds Guy Admission Even If Its 130 He Scores In UTME
you are even try, your emperor Drop-out Nnamdi kanu didn't get to that level!
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
[s]
mormonslayer:
RIP to my beloved English language. OP please go back to school., I know you old but it's never too late to learn to read and write. undecided
[/s]
one message is enough!

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by feelgoodInc: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

buying what there?
drugs?
so why do you give information that you know nothing about, talking about how the clash is imminent?
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
feelgoodInc:

so why do you give information that you know nothing about, talking about how the clash is imminent?
ok let me tell you one thing,
I have foreseen that you lack.
take note, and be courage to say I said it, when it happen and it's just time.
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by eminent24: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
please when is the last day for NDDC scholarship exams? please i need an answer
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
igbodefender:
yah!
I'll continue to disgrace you until you stop disgracing Nigeria.
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
eminent24:
please when is the last day for NDDC scholarship exams? please i need an answer
doesn't that concern NDDC scholarship candidates?
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Everything will be play out in Anambra, that's where Nnamdi kanu arrogant will be neutralize!
and the stupid will know he is nothing.
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by Ziluxger: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:

you are even try, your emperor Drop-out Nnamdi kanu didn't get to that level!
O boy nawa for you oo. We are talking of the English language you graciously murdered, u still have the shameless boldness to reply people slaughtering English the more. Nawa oo. Pa Awolowo must be rolling in his grave now.
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ziluxger:

O boy nawa for you oo. We are talking of the English language you graciously murdered, u still have the shameless boldness to reply people slaughtering English the more. Nawa oo. Pa Awolowo must be rolling in his grave now.
don't touch Awo! if you don't want sango olukoso to strike you!
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by reptile1: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ade musiwa the emperor of Canada and brown roof better pass this one grin

2 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by oladeebo: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
am getting annoyed of you people.
you don't reading management in school?
I don't want my thread beyond 200 views
and roughly 100 post!
modest.
Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by morbeta(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:
I would have have courage to go to school if you people didn't turn criminals, terrorists, separatist, drug pushers, looters, saboteurs,laziness...to mention but few!
with all this and many other reasons I won't go to school forever!
even Nnamdi kanu the drop-out plunged his region in trouble.
if you don't expect my fight don't talk of stupid school around me.
right?
I enjoy my majority 70% of Nigeria.

Mr Oga! I noticed you murdered English, I kept calm....now you are placing the obituary on NTA Network...maka why

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! by zurielsam(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladeebo:
am getting annoyed of you people.
you don't reading management in school?
I don't want my thread beyond 200 views
and roughly 100 post!
modest.

guy why na look at the way you are disgracing we Yorubas. Na by force to post on nairaland. Even my primary 2 pupils here can construct a good sentence. You sure say you attend primary school abi na rat you dey pursue inside bush. See your life now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra:I’m Not Deceiving Igbos,Governor Okorocha Has Mental Problem–Nnamdi Kanu / Americans Blast Biafran Agitator Over Buhari Post On Texas Storm Thread / Ajimobi blast,emir,oba of Benin/alafin/ooni of ife are below the Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.