Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Woman Demands N800,000 Damages For Her 14-year-old Daughter’s Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Demands N800,000 Damages For Her 14-year-old Daughter’s Pregnancy (332 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Demands N800,000 Damages For Her 14-year-old Daughter’s Pregnancy by nazzyon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Woman demands N800,000 damages for her 14-year-old daughter’s pregnancy

By NewsDesk

A woman, Rhoda Joshua of Karu, has gone to a Grade 1 Area Court, Karu, Abuja, to order one 27-years –old, John Okechukwu, who lives in Nasarawa State, to pay her N800, 000 damages for allegedly impregnating her 14-year-old daughter.

The mother of the 14 year-old expectant mother, told the court that her daughter, who was a Secondary School student in Nasarawa, had been in sexual relationship with Okechukwu since 2016.

“My Lord, my daughter has been seeing this guy since last year, when she was 13 and as a mother I noticed she had started having sex with him,” she added.

“I warned her and even beat her to stop it but instead of bringing home a result of flying colours, she brought this pregnancy home nine months ago. I kept cautioning my daughter against the relationship and advised her to face her studies because I am a widow but she told me the guy said he wanted to marry her”.

According to Joshua, Okechukwu impregnated her daughter while she was still in school, and that the girl had to drop out of school, adding that, since her daughter took in till, that the accused has never given her a dime.

http://www.theguildng.com/woman-demands-n800000-damages-for-her-14-year-old-daughters-pregnancy/
Re: Woman Demands N800,000 Damages For Her 14-year-old Daughter’s Pregnancy by tabisegroup(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman Demands N800,000 Damages For Her 14-year-old Daughter’s Pregnancy by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
So sending this PEDO to jail was not her worries when she learned of this madness?! If the guy said he wanted to marry then why not drop the him at his place and be done with it seems compensation is her main focus?! No wonder these pedos are freely enticing kids to fukc, when parents act this way!

(1) (Reply)

Cholera: What Is Cholera / Glorious Nursing And Services / Deals Of The Day: 30%-60% Discount On All Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.