Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful (2576 Views)

DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by vibestobi: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2h2x2O5EzN0/WV0i0WZhUFI/AAAAAAAADRc/IwpRrZUVP4Atiy-98mnuQvZzVrhk9hU0QCLcBGAs/s1600/Davido-performig-at-Rhythm-Unplugged-copy-e1482603867178-1.png[/img]

Davido's "if" is a great song, a bombshell hit song which has been topping major African charts.

But many of you most definitely failed to noticed some little mistakes that occurred in the song, not that this mistakes are negative but they further made the song the perfect hit it is. Based on who Davido is, anyways.

1. The beat was long cooked before Davido got his lyrics complete, though it was perfectly cooked ti Davido's taste but you guys will not believe that the fans most favorite part "30 billion for the account" was not part of the written down lyrics but a brilliant cover up by Davido

2. "Girl you are beautifultu"
The "Beautifultu" in the line was just beautiful that was elongated to make rhymes with the succeeding lines and to better key with the beat. For if not, whatever"beautifultu" means, who knows?

3. See me"burukutu"
Well, guess that's doesn't make much sense as in "See me burukutu" was he trying to say "he's drunk with burukutu or something, if so it's incomprehensible the way he put it

4. And " For your love e tutu".
"Tutu" is a word in Yoruba which means "cold". Well anyone can tell y'all a cold love ain't no love at all. A love gone cold. It should rather be hot. Ask Tiwa Savage "Ife wa gbona"

5. " O baby carry sense o"
Carry sense or make sense? Well carry sense as a pidgin can actually being use as being sensible which is different from "Make sense" which can be use almost anyhow and still goes right.

6. "What is up to you?" There's no word like that in English Language. Examples of correct usages are "What are you up to" "What are you up for" and so on

Source:http://www.tobivibes.com/2017/07/exclusive-uncovered-six-mistakes-in.html

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by etzskillz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
make we fry cassava?

but wizzy finished im today o
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by Baddest69(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
How does that stop me from wan_king this night??

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by NwaAmaikpe: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baddest69:
How does that stop me from wan_king this night??

shocked

God bless your hussle.
May your semen not be finished when you need it.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by Baddest69(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked
God bless your hussle. May your semen not be finished when you need it.
ase amen isee

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by KendrickAyomide: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Do this for all Nigerian Songs, I'll listen to you

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by NnamdiN: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2017
TBH this doesn't many sense. How did you know they were "mistakes" when you didn't write the lyrics?

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by johnbuck81(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2017
these are not mistakes...even Eminem twist words to rhyme,most artist do it these days..thats one attribute of a good artist.
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2017
johnbuck81:
these are not mistakes...even Eminem twist words to rhyme,most artist do it these days..thats one attribute of a good artist.

Eminem doesn't.. He's a rap god remember?

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by praizmedia(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Na normal tin jor
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by AKPOSbaba: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Op and the writer of this epistle are high on Djibouti ganja.
He said sipping burukutu not 'see me burukutu.
Na una even wrong sef.
small time u guys will say his frog voice is one of the mistake in the song.

3 Likes

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2017
vibestobi:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2h2x2O5EzN0/WV0i0WZhUFI/AAAAAAAADRc/IwpRrZUVP4Atiy-98mnuQvZzVrhk9hU0QCLcBGAs/s1600/Davido-performig-at-Rhythm-Unplugged-copy-e1482603867178-1.png[/img]

Davido's "if" is a great song, a bombshell hit song which has been topping major African charts.

But many of you most definitely failed to noticed some little mistakes that occurred in the song, not that this mistakes are negative but they further made the song the perfect hit it is. Based on who Davido is, anyways.

1. The beat was long cooked before Davido got his lyrics complete, though it was perfectly cooked ti Davido's taste but you guys will not believe that the fans most favorite part "30 billion for the account" was not part of the written down lyrics but a brilliant cover up by Davido

The "Beautifultu" in the line was just beautiful that was elongated to make rhymes with the succeeding lines and to better key with the beat. For if not, whatever"beautifultu" means, who knows?

3. See me"burukutu"
Well, guess that's doesn't make much sense as in "See me burukutu" was he trying to say "he's drunk with burukutu or something, if so it's incomprehensible the way he put it

"Tutu" is a word in Yoruba which means "cold". Well anyone can tell y'all a cold love ain't no love at all. A love gone cold. It should rather be hot. Ask Tiwa Savage "Ife wa gbona"

Carry sense or make sense? Well carry sense as a pidgin can actually being use as being sensible which is different from "Make sense" which can be use almost anyhow and still goes right.

6. "What is up to you?" There's no word like that in English Language. Examples of correct usages are "What are you up to" "What are you up for" and so on

Source:http://www.tobivibes.com/2017/07/exclusive-uncovered-six-mistakes-in.html
Please drop your own single and use the right words, but "make you no do us juju"

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by Tamarapetty(f): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2017
vibestobi:

3. See me"burukutu"

2: beautiful too

3: sipping burukutu

5: carry 1st.

dunno where u got ur own lyrics from

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by OGSylvester(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by femi4: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Tamarapetty:

he's definitely deaf

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by phizzle017(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Op needs to go back to school. As a musician he has what is called poetic licence to coin his own words and phrases. So stop spewing thrash online
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by LesbianBoy(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Tamarapetty:

You dey mind the op

1 Like

Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by HyconMojo(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You dey mind the op

Help me ask the op.. na the same thing I heard ooo. May him wan no another R KELLY remix

Girl you're beautiful too
My number 1 ... tuntun(new)
Sipping Burukutu

O girl you carry first eh
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by johnbuck81(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Simmzz:

Eminem doesn't.. He's a rap god remember?
what are u saying? u don't know anything about rap...to be a dope/tight rapper u must be able to twist words to rhyme. I bet u don't listen to rap lyrics. Eminem is one of d greatest today cos he is able to twist words to rhyme. if u dey doubt just google Eminem rapping techniques/style and see for ur self. u no sabi.
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by johnbuck81(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
phizzle017:
Op needs to go back to school. As a musician he has what is called poetic licence to coin his own words and phrases. So stop spewing thrash online
the op is wack...as an artist u should be able to twist words to rhyme.
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by bercarray(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Pele o,analyzer, where did you get your own lyrics, you just come here to write rubbish lyrics for us
Re: Uncovered Six Mistakes In Davido "If" Track Which Made The Song More Beautiful by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
johnbuck81:
what are u saying? u don't know anything about rap...to be a dope/tight rapper u must be able to twist words to rhyme. I bet u don't listen to rap lyrics. Eminem is one of d greatest today cos he is able to twist words to rhyme. if u dey doubt just google Eminem rapping techniques/style and see for ur self. u no sabi.

Ok oga Rapper..Its true sha! just saw it, some of his lyrics have no meaning.

(1) (Reply)

American Model, Symba Unclad Again As She Host Another Pool Party (photos) / Hushpuppi Show Off His New Yellow Ferrari / Regina Daniels Glows In Cute Selfies For New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.