Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Diamond Bank. Please Explain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank. Please Explain (473 Views)

Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement / Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank. Please Explain by stpat1(m): 3:34am On Jul 06, 2017
I have noticed of recent that I am charged #50 for stamp duty every time I make a transfer from my Diamond bank account.
I am also charged #50 for any payment made to my account.
They also charge their standard transfer fee for any payment made out.

Sickening the most is that I am also charged #50 per time for Airtime bought.

Now per day I charged almost #300.

Is it not the receiver that is supposed to be charged for the stamps duty? I don't understand this stuff anymore.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: Diamond Bank. Please Explain by mrtomola(m): 4:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Same on my Diamond Bank account... N50 stamp duty for deposit and another N50 for Transfer. Another N50 monthly ATM Card maintenance charge. Those Banks are scamming us with style

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank. Please Explain by GMBuhari: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2017
I doubt if servicom still exists if they do , people should sue them banks for damages

stamp duty is supposed to be a one time charge for transactions above 100k i think or is it 10k im not sure and it's supposed to be deducted at the end of the month

I noticed despite the CBN directives, i still get charged 65 for atm withdrawals , it was supposed to be once at every 3rd transaction

and my skyebank deducted certain amount from my account , recipient didn't get the funds, skye claimed it's been sent to the bank's server , since late february i still don't have a refund , last i talked to them, they asked me to go and meet recipient , ask for his account statement for that period so they can investigate further ......

Banks and scam in Nigeria is like Nose and Air
Re: Diamond Bank. Please Explain by dingbang(m): 5:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Omg... Take heart bro...
Re: Diamond Bank. Please Explain by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 06, 2017
I am having same charges from Diamond bank, everything I do gets charged even when I buy recharge card directly to my phone number when other banks it's free. Diamond bank is killing me with plenty charges
Re: Diamond Bank. Please Explain by joe4real12: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2017
I can't take it again.
I'm on my way to close my account with those guys.
Re: Diamond Bank. Please Explain by onlyme07(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2017
mrtomola:
Same on my Diamond Bank account... N50 stamp duty for deposit and another N50 for Transfer. Another N50 monthly ATM Card maintenance charge. Those Banks are scamming us with style

That bank is a big SCAM. I once complained to them on charges deducted from my acct on transaction I made to another diamond which is wrong and it will not show in my statement of acct. I even did a transaction while on phone with one of their representative. The guy confirmed my complaints and promised to look into it. Lo and behold,story changed with several excuses which I accepted and I just abandon the acct.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank. Please Explain by dingbang(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2017
joe4real12:
I can't take it again.
I'm on my way to close my account with those guys.
first bank bro

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Items You Want To Sell Online? Grad This / I Redeem Itunes Gift Card...instant Cash!!!! / The Memorandum Of Understanding (mou) Signed Last Week By Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.