Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues (730 Views)

Tecno H6 Panel Board Needed Urgently / My Tecno H6 Says "Can't Connect To Camera" Please Help. / 5 Month Old Neatly Used Tecno H6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by preciousnobel(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2017
My phone battery power does not increase when charging, it only notifies that the charger has been plugged and most times it switches on automatically and then goes of abruptly, whenever it manages to boot, the power off menu automatically shows as if the power on botton was pressed. Pls what could be wrong? It is a tecno h6
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by bamdly(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2017
it would be better to give fone repairer
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2017
preciousnobel:
My phone battery power does not increase when charging, it only notifies that the charger has been plugged and most times it switches on automatically and then goes of abruptly, whenever it manages to boot, the power off menu automatically shows as if the power on botton was pressed. Pls what could be wrong? It is a tecno h6
Where are you
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by preciousnobel(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Where are you
Ogbomoso
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by preciousnobel(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2017
bamdly:
it would be better to give fone repairer
I have taken it to two engineers. The could n't fix it. Guess they are olodos
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by Ennyholar: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Replace the battery and take to Carlcare
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
preciousnobel:
Ogbomoso
Your side is too far
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by ikare(m): 5:44am On Jul 07, 2017
I had d same issue with mine.had to change d charging port.its bn normal ever since
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by preciousnobel(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2017
ikare:
I had d same issue with mine.had to change d charging port.its bn normal ever since
Ok, thanks. How about the problem with the power on?
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by ikare(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
preciousnobel:
Ok, thanks. How about the problem with the power on?
if u r using a pouch with it,take it off.n if that doesn't do d magic,then d power button is faulty.
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by preciousnobel(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
ikare:
if u r using a pouch with it,take it off.n if that doesn't do d magic,then d power button is faulty.
Like how much will it cost to fix the power button. Do you hav an idea of what will be done on the phone to correct the power botton?
Re: My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues by ojotobiloba1: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
preciousnobel:
OP, take your phone to carlcare, ilorin

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Voucher And 2GB Data For Purchasing The Samsung Galaxy S9 | S9+ / 4 Different Ways To Take Screenshots On Infinix Phones Running On XOS / What Role Does RAM Size Play ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.