Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR (37686 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Highly speculative. Interesting read to...it was worth it..

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by CharlotteFlair: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=989900 post=58175093][/quote] grin Omor! The die is cast!

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by cashlurd(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:
The Constitution is clear on who becomes president if the seat is declared vacant. Osinbajo will soon be sworn in as Commander in chief of Armed forces if Buhari cannot continue to lead the country. Let's stop heating up the polity but rather focus on the ravaging mad man called Nnamdi Kanu whose present treasonous actions like his predecessor Ojukwu could trigger a second civil war if not curtailed. Nnamdi Kanu and his myriads of frustrated IPOB youths are constituting nuisances all over the east. The DSS and federal government should take actions before it's too late. Nnamdi Kanu can only be stopped by putting him back in prison. His release reignited the present madness we are witnessing. Nigeria's Unity is not negotiable. No group or entity will be allowed to break or destabilize the unity and diversity of the Nigerian state. Biafra will never become reality. Even ojukwu with his military experience tried and failed. Who the hell is kanu? One Nigeria we shall remain sad

Dull skull!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Question 10 for ten trillion afonja dollars..
MKO is to Obasanjo as Osinbanjo is to....

A. Afonja

B. Tinubu

C. Saraki

D. All of the above

C is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by luluman: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
which one be sickness deepens

he was a good man though

may his soul rest in peace
Aaaahhhhh!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by ipobarecriminals: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2017
And Saraki think Tinubu and his own people dey sleep abi? Osinbanjo should do something with those useless RATS

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by LordAdam16: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2017
reuben79:
aso rock cabal and saraki cabal should knwn dat osinbajo is nt alone..............its educated man nd spiritual man,obj,tinubu and all southwest pastors nd prophets behinde him...all there moves will fail

OBJ that would deny his parents if given the chance is who you guys are hoping on. Once Abdulsalami and IBB side with the Northern machinery, OBJ would follow suit.

Or is the local champion Tinubu. Outside the SW, where else does Tinubu have influence?

Or is it the yahoo boy pastors with multiple private jets that'd fight for Osinbajo.

Face it guy, a tsunami is coming for Osinbajo.

You guys better start rehearsing how to protest, because una go protest taya, while the Fulani demons give you guys the Shiite treatment.

-Lord

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by lonelydora: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
which one be sickness deepens

he was a good man though

may his soul rest in peace
Wetin dey do you this morning? Lol. You just talk anyhow this morning

Your Erection don calm down?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by ridgeman: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
If Saraki pulls this off then he definitely deserves to be pres or vp...

If Osinbajo etc cannot contain or out smart Saraki then clearly they really shouldn't be running Nigeria

Politics is a game you've got to be ready to play...

5 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:
The Constitution is clear on who becomes president if the seat is declared vacant. Osinbajo will soon be sworn in as Commander in chief of Armed forces if Buhari cannot continue to lead the country. Let's stop heating up the polity but rather focus on the ravaging mad man called Nnamdi Kanu whose present treasonous actions like his predecessor Ojukwu could trigger a second civil war if not curtailed. Nnamdi Kanu and his myriads of frustrated IPOB youths are constituting nuisances all over the east. The DSS and federal government should take actions before it's too late. Nnamdi Kanu can only be stopped by putting him back in prison. His release reignited the present madness we are witnessing. Nigeria's Unity is not negotiable. No group or entity will be allowed to break or destabilize the unity and diversity of the Nigerian state. Biafra will never become reality. Even ojukwu with his military experience tried and failed. Who the helppl is kanu? One Nigeria we shall remain sad

Nonsense, I dont think u understand the topic because is only an illiterate that always think the way u are thinking stupid he goat , I dont know what concern Nnamdi kanu with this topic

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by LordAdam16: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

When I said that all Afonjas can do for osinbanjo is to gbaduraah una call me a troll.

Go and whip up your candles and big bibles

#savage #zerochills #owned

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Reference(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
VISTIN:

Is Nnamdi Kanu the subject matter here?

Can't you see the country is not functioning?

The Igbos want to allow the Yorubas and the Housas to continue with what they know how to do.

By the way, what's the big deal in allowing people who "don't contribute anything" to the Nation go their own way?

The Igbos have nothing, they are criminals, they are kidnappers, they are illiterates, they corrupt other parts of the country, yet you don't want them to go and manage their problems?

Must a husband kill a wife who says she's no longer interested in a marriage?

God forgive you.

That is the million dollar question I keep on asking. Why fight to keep a relationship in which there is no respect, no love, no hope
Who is in fact gaining from this one Nigeria thing.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by taylor88(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:

Wetin dey do you this morning? Lol. You just talk anyhow this morning

Your Erection don calm down?

I drank chilled water bro

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by omenka(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...mr man fight your battles alone. Don't tone down your voice now thinking that people you have been abusing, using derogatory words will now intuitively come to your rescue. You are on your own right now. Grow up and face the battle squarely now or do you need a fertilizer?
Oh come on, don't flatter yourself. Do I look like i give a shiit about nonentities, least of all those on nairaland? Did I in anyway mention a thing like you in my comment?

Even the daftest layabouts would be humbled when they come across you, and you, my dear friend, is the one badly in need of a fertilizer.

Good bye.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by messenger4891: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:
The Constitution is clear on who becomes president if the seat is declared vacant. Osinbajo will soon be sworn in as Commander in chief of Armed forces if Buhari cannot continue to lead the country. Let's stop heating up the polity but rather focus on the ravaging mad man called Nnamdi Kanu whose present treasonous actions like his predecessor Ojukwu could trigger a second civil war if not curtailed. Nnamdi Kanu and his myriads of frustrated IPOB youths are constituting nuisances all over the east. The DSS and federal government should take actions before it's too late. Nnamdi Kanu can only be stopped by putting him back in prison. His release reignited the present madness we are witnessing. Nigeria's Unity is not negotiable. No group or entity will be allowed to break or destabilize the unity and diversity of the Nigerian state. Biafra will never become reality. Even ojukwu with his military experience tried and failed. Who the hell is kanu? One Nigeria we shall remain sad
anuofia!!!

5 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Sunmolar(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

When I said that all Afonjas can do for osinbanjo is to gbaduraah una call me a troll.

Go and whip up your candles and big bibles

With all your hooliganism what have you achieved? Someone else is praying and getting results. Whether you didn't know that Osinbajo became a vp not by protest or arrogance. think otherwise and repent
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

OBJ that would deny his parents if given the chance is who you guys are hoping on. Once Abdulsalami and IBB side with the Northern machinery, OBJ would follow suit.

Or is the local champion Tinubu. Outside the SW, where else does Tinubu have influence?

Or is it the yahoo boy pastors with multiple private jets that'd fight for Osinbajo.

Face it guy, a tsunami is coming for Osinbajo.

You guys better start rehearsing how to protest, because una go protest taya, while the Fulani demons give you guys the Shiite treatment.

-Lord
Wow this guy never get a cure for brain damage,, Tinubu and all the pastors are far more better than ur papa what is ur papa doing when this hero are making it, u are cause already because u have ridicule the man of God and all the causes in the holy book(BIBLE) is coming ur way.,,,,, I know u idiot will want to clap back at me that who is my papa, if I told u who my papa is u will suprise, is one of the owners of private university here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Time to resurrect this Cele warrior for osinbanjo

Jehova,
Jesu Christi,
Michael Mimo
Olorun Oshoffa, oya dide.... shocked shocked

All the evil plans of the cabals will surely boomerang and come to nothing in Jesus name.
The counsel of Ahitophel will be turned to foolishness!!!!
For sure!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by LordAdam16: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Babacele:
you can be sure that PYO is one of the best if not the best and cleanest graduate from Nigeria political school of Hardest Knocks. Saraki will soon learn. ....and I forgot to add that the cabal's Achilles heel - Aisha Buhari- is PYO strongest ally and has been doing a wonderful job of furnishing pmb with d right info or why do think PMB sent d cabals that had gone with official files to the UK back to Osinbajo?

So you think the last wish of Buhari, a Fulani demi-god, bigot-in-chief, ruthless general is to place a Southern Pastor on the throne?

Keep smoking that contraband substance until it hits you like a ton of bricks.

-Lord

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by bilazego(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:

I will take you seriously when you graduates to Bigstout. Senseless beef

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by modsfucker: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Hypocrisy is when you falsify Sahara Reporters' claims against Akporstle Suleiman but you affirmed their reportage on Buhari's health.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Jerrypolo(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Let sense like banana fall on you.
With the litany of conspiracies and possible arm twisting Osibanjo is being faced with na Nnamdi KANU be your problem?.
Let's kuku kill KANU so that Nigeria can be great again.

6 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by SycophanticGoat: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Babacele:
you can be sure that PYO is one of the best if not the best and cleanest graduate from Nigeria political school of Hardest Knocks. Saraki will soon learn. ....and I forgot to add that the cabal's Achilles heel - Aisha Buhari- is PYO strongest ally and has been doing a wonderful job of furnishing pmb with d right info or why do think PMB sent d cabals that had gone with official files to the UK back to Osinbajo?

This is one thing I love so much about Southerners when it comes to political matters and sometimes civil unrest (SE, SW & SS); all mouths, little or no action.

Instead of you folks to begin canvassing for support from your region and begin using other media aside Sahara to raise more awareness on this secret plot, you're here talking tough.

As if the AP himself was more than a puppet when he was a VP and I haven't even seen any game he ever played to show that he has some form of political clout.

Don't forget you all talked tough about Saraki and a host of several others ending up in jail. What was the outcome?

5 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by uzoexcel(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
there's a saying that goes thus, 'he who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad'
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
omenka:
Oh come on, don't flatter yourself. Do I look like i give a shiit about nonentities, least of all those on nairaland? Did I in anyway mention a thing like you in my comment?

Even the daftest layabouts would be humbled when they come across you, and you, my dear friend, is the one badly in need of a fertilizer.

Good bye.

...dude do you need a genetic fertilizer the more?Because you must grow up by fire by force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by LordAdam16: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Idreal22:

Bunch of illiterate all better that ur papa, u are cause already because u have ridicule the man of God and all the causes in the holy book(BIBLE) is coming ur way.

Learn to spell illiterate.

God has left Nigeria. All those your fake prophets of Baal.

So called men of God that can't speak out against Fulani killings of Christians. You are worthless, because you may be next on the Herdsmen hit list, and those people you are swearing on their behalf won't give a flying f**k about you. If I'm lying, ask the families of the two Redeemed pastors beheaded by Northerners.

Now look at yourself and say, "I'm an unrepentant id**t."

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by eph12(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Indeed the Senate President, who was heavily implicated in the Panama Papers, is also believed to have stolen at least N3.5 billion from the Paris Club refunds in recent weeks. While two other governors indicted in stealing part of the funds have quickly made refunds after they failed to get the protection they sought from the presidency, Saraki has simply refused to return his own part of the loot. And this partly explains his resolve to fight harder now, an informed source explained.

Stopped reading when I saw this. These SR guys should learn how to separate facts from fiction. The SP has no immunity so can be picked up by the presidency. The so called cabals have no immunity too. So what is stopping the president from doing what is right? If this is true then it's becoming very obvious that the president is actually the main boss that everybody sees but nobody really knows.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by PHILipu1(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Count the courts out.

When the likes of Osinbanjo and Falana where waging war on the judiciary on behest of their despot Buhari you no talk now you are seeking final reprieve from the same judiciary?

The Senate will begin proceedings to impeach osinbanjo and no court will stop them from carrying out their constitutional role.

For good measure both the dead Buhari and osinbanjo will be removed from office for gross incompetence and there is nothing whatsoever you can do about it.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I laugh in Spanish.
If no court can stop them,we Nigerians will stop them through any means.
Protest,Kidnap them,assassinate them,etc.
Just any means,let's keep our fingers crossed and see.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by misano(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Watch how the sophisticated souls wail on this thread

No Niger deltan or easterner should pity them cheesy

I represent ND. I agree with U.

7 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by SycophanticGoat: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

So you think the last wish of Buhari, a Fulani demi-god, bigot-in-chief, ruthless general is to place a Southern Pastor on the throne?

Keep smoking that contraband substance until it hits you like a ton of bricks.

-Lord

No mind those people. e go soon clear for their eyes..

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by LordAdam16: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Idreal22:

Wow this guy never get a cure for brain damage,, Tinubu and all the pastors are far more better than ur papa what is ur papa doing when this hero are making it, u are cause already because u have ridicule the man of God and all the causes in the holy book(BIBLE) is coming ur way.,,,,, I know u idiot will want to clap back at me that who is my papa, if I told u who my papa is u will suprise, is one of the owners of private university here in Nigeria

Your father is an owner of a private university and you can't construct simple sentences. Look at the gibberish you wrote.

Get behind me, attention-seeker.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Oblang(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...mr man fight your battles alone. Don't tone down your voice now thinking that people you have been abusing, using derogatory words will now intuitively come to your rescue. You are on your own right now. Grow up and face the battle squarely now or do you need a fertilizer?

What's the problem with u ipob sef..who is calling u to come rescue anyone here...watch as things go and stop shouting upandan....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.