Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health (740 Views)

Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by nativeSON12345: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Controversial preacher, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka has spoken on the health of President Muhammadu Buhari.

While speaking during a weekly programme entitled ‘E No Dey Again’ held on Wednesday, Mbaka said he heard a cry like pattering of the rain from the Aso Rock chamber.

The cleric said he got a vision to rush to Aso Rock but on reaching there, nobody was ready to take him to Buhari in the UK.

Mbaka during the programme said he also had a vision where he was at a meeting in Aso Rock, which had Ibrahim Babaginda in attendance.

“I asked him (IBB) a question about Buhari but he told me to forget it. There is cry like rain in Aso Rock and in the north. In the spirit world, Nigerian flag is burning. Within a short time what is hidden will be revealed,” he said.

Mbaka revealed that Holy Spirit had told him to forget trying to help the situation, adding that he had tried his best but people in Aso Rock did not listen to him.

“People/the elites already have their visas on hand, when the problem starts, it is the poor that will perish”, he added.

He said that there was a time he told Buhari that people were planning to kill him but nobody listened to him.

He also recalled that before Buhari travelled, he was in a vision where God told him to go and pray for him but the same Aso Rock people did not allow him in.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/i-heard-a-heavy-cry-from-aso-rock-rev-fr-mbaka/

Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by nativeSON12345: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
nativeSON12345:
Controversial preacher, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka has spoken on the health of President Muhammadu Buhari.

While speaking during a weekly programme entitled ‘E No Dey Again’ held on Wednesday, Mbaka said he heard a cry like pattering of the rain from the Aso Rock chamber.

The cleric said he got a vision to rush to Aso Rock but on reaching there, nobody was ready to take him to Buhari in the UK.

Mbaka during the programme said he also had a vision where he was at a meeting in Aso Rock, which had Ibrahim Babaginda in attendance.

“I asked him (IBB) a question about Buhari but he told me to forget it. There is cry like rain in Aso Rock and in the north. In the spirit world, Nigerian flag is burning. Within a short time what is hidden will be revealed,” he said.

Mbaka revealed that Holy Spirit had told him to forget trying to help the situation, adding that he had tried his best but people in Aso Rock did not listen to him.

“People/the elites already have their visas on hand, when the problem starts, it is the poor that will perish”, he added.

He said that there was a time he told Buhari that people were planning to kill him but nobody listened to him.

He also recalled that before Buhari travelled, he was in a vision where God told him to go and pray for him but the same Aso Rock people did not allow him in.

Mynd44

Lalasticlala
Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by nativeSON12345: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
nativeSON12345:

Mynd44

Cc; Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by mayoor15(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2017
God heal our president....Amen
Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by sagerasaq: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Eeh!! His sickness started when he went after Saraki...
Just sad that the 2 presidents that truly Nigerians well ended up falling into deep illness...
I pray God grants him quick recovery and good health
Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by kowema(f): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
mayoor15:
God heal our president....Amen

Koboko fall on you

2 Likes

Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by gentlepraise(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Why didn't u (Mbaka) c d vision in 2015?
Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by mayoor15(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2017
kowema:

Koboko fall on you
Buhari remains our president, I prayed for him, if you are pained, come and beat me in my house.... rotfl
Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by CzarChris(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2017
gentlepraise:
Why didn't u (Mbaka) c d vision in 2015?
God bless you for this question. I think it's about time our religious leaders stay out of politics and face their flocks.
Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock, Fr Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Health by ubongoton(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Nigeria flag will continue to burn except we let biafra go.
And concerning what you said will be revealed, that one is true surely all secret things will be revealed and dont be surprise to know that this continue was presidentless since early june,to me though it will affect me much alittle but i promise those rich gang who held their visa at hand that if they escaped to dance in the drums they have played surly
THEY WILL NOT ESCAPED IN HELL.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Rushes To U. K To See Buhari / Chief Of Army Staff Hails Enugu State Governors Support For Army’s Water Project / What If A New Type Of 'Oil' 100 X More Valuable Was Discovered In Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.