Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real (908 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Got Job Without Required Years Of Experience? / Check Out This Interview Msg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real by SpencerM(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2017
PG invites you for an interview for recruitment on FRI 7/7/17 by 9am at 27 Ayodele Ojo by Traffic Light B/stop Ilupeju.(Lagos Residents).HR/MGR/60 090-73635196

are they real or fake pls should i go
Re: PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real by Kunle106(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2017
That's the headquarter of GNLD, bro don't waste your time. Its fake

1 Like

Re: PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real by oksma: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
I want to lend my voice to this PG guys. Actually went there and after all said and done, I guess I was a little daft that day. They hoodwinked me into paying 16500 Naira they say was for registration to get a right to join their partnership with international organisations they work for. They said they work for CDC, USAID etc. And that they bought a franchise and so forth. Anyway, to cut the long story short, I attended the first so called training after payment and behold, the less knowledgeable fellow that was suppose to be my instructor was busy teaching me Robert Kiorsaki's secret of making money. I wondered if this is what I'll be doing with these guys. Though I'm employed with the federal govt, I thought they were serious for what they claim so that I can be with them on part time bases as I told them. The second day training was all a huge joke as stories upon stories ensued. Then, I said to myself. Snap it out. I told them that I'm no longer interested as I would be travelling. I requested for a refund and up until now, they haven't. They keep saying that money was sent to liaison office and they have to process it for a refund. I know that I have fallen to their antics. However, I'm gonna take action against them if it passes one month and I don't get to see alert of a refund.

Beware people, these guys are not who they claim to be. Don't waste ur time and money. Hope someone learns. They have a way of hypnotising people I must confess. But the best strategy from my experience is to walk out on them before they get hold of u.

1 Like

Re: PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real by jorin24: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
my dear, put your shoes on your head and run for your life they are not real I was a victim RUN!
Re: PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real by oksma: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
oksma:
I want to lend my voice to this PG guys. Actually went there and after all said and done, I guess I was a little daft that day. They hoodwinked me into paying 16500 Naira they say was for registration to get a right to join their partnership with international organisations they work for. They said they work for CDC, USAID etc. And that they bought a franchise and so forth. Anyway, to cut the long story short, I attended the first so called training after payment and behold, the less knowledgeable fellow that was suppose to be my instructor was busy teaching me Robert Kiorsaki's secret of making money. I wondered if this is what I'll be doing with these guys. Though I'm employed with the federal govt, I thought they were serious for what they claim so that I can be with them on part time bases as I told them. The second day training was all a huge joke as stories upon stories ensued. Then, I said to myself. Snap it out. I told them that I'm no longer interested as I would be travelling. I requested for a refund and up until now, they haven't. They keep saying that money was sent to liaison office and they have to process it for a refund. I know that I have fallen to their antics. However, I'm gonna take action against them if it passes one month and I don't get to see alert of a refund.

Beware people, these guys are not who they claim to be. Don't waste ur time and money. Hope someone learns. They have a way of hypnotising people I must confess. But the best strategy from my experience is to walk out on them before they get hold of u.

I give these guys a grace of month end and they'll see my color. 16500 Naira is a small money to me but too big to let go in a fraudulent manner. I'll be updating u guys as it goes. Check out. Till month end

1 Like

Re: PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real by oksma: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2017
oksma:

I give these guys a grace of month end and they'll see my color. 16500 Naira is a small money to me but too big to let go in a fraudulent manner. I'll be updating u guys as it goes. Check out. Till month end

Good people, sorry I came late to narrate my ordeal with these guys. I finally couldn't make it to their office at month end as I was really choked with work. However, I went there like a week after. First of all, I wrote a petition against them for obtaining by false pretense to the commissioner of police. Eventually, my letter didn't get to the commissioner as I went first to a local police station within the vicinity to lodge my complaint. This, they advised I go again and demand for my money failure of which they would come in. So, I held brief with my indicting letter. Went straight to their office in obvious fury and when they tried to play diplomacy, I told them that I want the money now or never! To cut the long story short, they tried paliating issues by saying that it needs be chequed out this time and unfailingly next week. In my demeanor as a gentle man with much patience, I said OK if I wouldn't be disappointed again. That is I come back next week and didn't get the cheque, I would take action against them.

I went back to the police station to brief them and next week reached I went back to their office and behold, my cheque was ready. Though they post dated it but I insisted on cashing it that same day. They made correction to the date and countersigned and I zoomed off thanking God for saving me from these fraudsters. However, the didn't pay me complete. I got 13k as against 16,500k, so u can see how dubious these hyenas are. Deducting 3.5k for administrative fees is rather outrageous! Anyway, I didn't lose all. Pls people beware of these guys. Even a close look at them will reveal the obvious- poverty stricken. I started observing and noticing that most of them were having worn-out shoes, inferior clothing and no focus. Their office too, not properly kept, bad handles and keys and no reflection of the type of thing they claim. Surely, this will be my last mistake in the hands of rats like this.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Save Me From Depression! / Africa Courier Express (ACE) Fresh Job Recruitment--{8 Positions} / Africa Finance Corporation Is Recruiting For Graduate Interns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.