Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ten Greatest Novelist Of All Times - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Greatest Novelist Of All Times (447 Views)

GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] / TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. / See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Greatest Novelist Of All Times by TulsaOklahoma: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
this is my own compilation
source: http://m.ranker.com/list/best-novelists-of-all-time/ranker-books

now the list begins

1.Charles Dickens: one of the grand masters of Victoria literature.he was born on February 7th 1812 in landport,portsea England.he died in Kent on June 9 1870.his literary works include:Great expectations,A tale of two cities,oliver twist and many others

2.John Steinbecksad1902-1968) winner of the Nobel prize in literature achieve prominence in 1935 when he published tortilla flat,he went on to write more than 25 more novels including the grape of wraths and the mice of men.

3.Edgar Alan Poe: author,poet,literary critic.Edgar is credited with the pioneering of short stories genre,inventing detection fiction as well as science fiction. his notable works include complete tales and poems of Edgar Alan Poe

4.Mark Twain: Mark twain(1835-1910) was an American humorist,satirist,social critic,lecturer and novelist.he is mostly remembered for his works the adventures of Huckleberry Finn,and the adventures of Tom Sawyer

5.George Orwell(1903-1950) was born in India and served with the imperial police in Burma before joining the republican army in the Spanish civil war.he was the author of six novels as well as numerous essays of non-fiction works.his notable works include 1974(signer classics),animal farm.etcetera

Re: Ten Greatest Novelist Of All Times by sonofthunder: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2017
where are the rest of 'em...
Re: Ten Greatest Novelist Of All Times by TulsaOklahoma: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2017
please I'm hungry,make I chop first I go continue d compilation later and my battery is low too
Re: Ten Greatest Novelist Of All Times by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
If you dont include Dan Brown and J. K Rowlings,then forget your list is a joke.

(1) (Reply)

First Female Fields Medalist, ā€ˇMaryam Mirzakhani Dies At 40!. / UNILORIN Teaching Hospital Ilorin Kwara State Admission Form On Sales / Private University VS Government University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.