Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen (16976 Views)

Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Lagos Baale Crushes Wife To Death With Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by mcayomind: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
After they leaves ondo state ....

Awon boyz no wan go with empty hand
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by braxjay(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
conductor5:
"That" region is cursed. I pray nothing will every bring me to South.waste in my life.

this is serious tribalism but the "Tiger claw face" picture got me like cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin damn ! ! ! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Omoluabi16(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
With all due respect, these baales are the ones promoting omo onile. This system of going through baales for properties/building is wrong. I wonder why a whole baale will leave his palace to meet developers. Hope they rescue him.

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by PeaceGord: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
braxjay:

y

You're the real space booker.

So shattap.
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by jackie35(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
atorioke:
The Baale of Shangisha in Magodo, Lagos, Chief Mutiu Ogundare, on Wednesday, was abducted by three men along Center for Management Development (CMD) Road, Ikosi-Isheri Local Council Development Area (LCDA).

The baale was said to have received a phone call from alleged developers, who had indicated interest in a landed property within his domain.

The callers told the Baale where to meet them, prompting Ogundare to drive to the address with one of his brothers.

On arriving the location, the three men appealed to the Baale and his brother to join them in their White Toyota Venza so that they could go see the land.

On their way, it was gathered that the Baale’s brother noticed one of the men had a gun on him and he raised alarm.

And the suspected kidnapper pushed the baale’s brother out of the vehicle and sped off with the Baale.

After reporting the matter to the police, the command’s spokesman, Olarinde Famous-Cole, an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) said it was not a kidnap.

He said there has been protracted dispute between Ogundare, one Shittu Lawal and another person.

According to Famous-Cole, it was a case of rivalry between two Baales, adding that investigation had commenced.

He said: “The White Venza had no registration number. They drove to CMD Guest House to meet the people who called that they wanted to check a land. It was there that they joined the suspect’s vehicle on appeal so that they could take them to the land. I cannot say if the Baale has regained freedom unless I receive additional information from the men in the field.”

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/baale-of-magodo-abducted-by-unknown-gunmen/

within Evans juridiction...................no...no...no

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by fellom(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
you are a mad idiot for these pictures
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
amen..ur wish has been granted..anyday u attempt to cross any Southwest region..will be ur last in eledumare oduduwa name..ASEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by airmark(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Baale without security staffs. undecided
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by olajizz01(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
DieBuhari:
South wåste is now more dangerous than the North east
Na your criminal minded brothers from the region of rising crimes turned Lagos to insecured state as they turned Nigeria to drug trafficking nation,useless criminals.
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by IJOBA2: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
I EVEN THINK SAY NA JIMOH SHOBOWALE SEF DEM KIPNADD angry
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Koval12(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evans grabbing his one million dollars like....

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by TimeMod1: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa oo,trust nobody at all
Smally how far?.. I wan sell land
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Evablizin(f): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
Smally how far?.. I wan sell land
biggy i'm fyn ooo....i don't want to buy land tnx
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by DieBuhari: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
olajizz01:
Na your criminal minded brothers from the region of rising crimes turned Lagos to insured state as they turned Nigeria to drug trafficking nation,useless criminals.
Yoruba muslim grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by TimeMod1: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evablizin:
biggy i'm fyn ooo....i don't want to buy land tnx
You must buy grin
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by olajizz01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
DieBuhari:

Yoruba muslim grammar.
pained fellow,i want u to debunk the content in the post with undeny facts,i intentionally wrote it that way,useless criminal minded people denting country's image over the world.
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by ceejay80s(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
until kidnapping punishment is death sentence, nigerians wont stop kidnapping
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Folxy91(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
eyeview:
So baale was kidnapped when he went to check out land that he will collect omonile money. This is greed meets higher greed. Now, his family will cough out all the omonile fees he has ever collected as ransom.

P/s, he better pray he wasn't taken by yoruba kidnappers. Those ones don't keep hostages, it's the silpas and shirts that will be seen later in an evil forest or uncompleted building

lmfao
Yoruba kidnappers no get chill?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by DieBuhari: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
olajizz01:
pained fellow,i want u to debunk the content in the post with undeny facts, i intentionally wrote it that way,useless criminal minded people denting country's image over the world.
I guess you intentionally wrote this one too.
Yoruba Muslim illiterate
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by DieBuhari: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Folxy91:

lmfao
Yoruba kidnappers no get chill?
If a Yoruba kidnaps you, your body parts are worth more than any ransom you can pay him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Wunderkind54: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evans is still operating even from the prison?

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by BanevsJoker(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
May he be found hale and hearty.
It is well.
Are you sure you really want him "hale and hearty"? Buhari has been hale and hearty since January but no one has seen him. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by lavenjcrown(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evans gangs at work.

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by manikspears: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
The Baale Mumu no be small...He no fit send person go represent am? And the mumu Baale still follow enter their own car,Wetin do him own car or na Okada he carry go there? undecided undecided Na the "Chop alone " wey him wan do put am for trouble...

oju awo ni awo fin n gba obe grin

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by olajizz01(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
DieBuhari:

I guess you intentionally wrote this one too.
Yoruba Muslim illiterate
O boy,i want u to deny the fact before whole world that u people were not hardened criminal,leave the tissue and face the issue. U illitrate criminal calling someone else an illitrate.
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by davidodiba(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
braxjay:

you for just write hmmm to book the space well na tongue tongue tongue . we all know the news requires no comments .

lemme come and be going

E pain am cheesy
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Franzinni: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
When i saw developers i paused...

Nah then Evans them!!

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good! news! they are the ones who are supporting cultists and gangsters now the tables has turned, the dog has bitten it's owner grin grin grin this is just the beginning.
Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by Gesd(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
the return of Evans part1 watch out!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen by braxjay(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2017
davidodiba:

E pain am cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

no naa.. oya come take one bottle for lekki make i explain am to you.

hope say you like Ise-Ewu o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Convicted In Decadeslong Identity Theft That Led To His Victim Being Jailed / Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana / Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.