Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Cant Stop Laughing-lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Cant Stop Laughing-lol (793 Views)

Cant Stop Laughing / AKPOS AGAIN! Cant Stop Laughing.. / Very Funny Picture About Buhari's Administration Cant Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Stop Laughing-lol by eprince21(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Can't laugh alone jare oya join me.

�����, My neighbor was sick and invited a native doctor. I warned and pleaded with him, begged him to wait for Gods time but he refused. (I leave am nah)
He went inside his house with the native doctor, after the native doctor finished doing his enchantment, he told my neighbor that the sickness is incurable but can be transferred to another person and my neighbour greedily agreed.
The native doctor then told my neighbour that the first person that will enter his house, he should shout "taarh" and the sickness will transfer to the person and the person will die, except d person reply with retaarh to backfire. my neighbour agreed and the native doctor left in a hurry forgetting to collect his money for the service he had offered.
My neighbour sat down in his parlour and kept his door opened waiting for the first victim that will pass through that door.
The native doctor then remembered that he forgot to collect his money and decided to go back and collect it. Immediately the native doctor entered, my neighbour shouted "taarh" and the native doctor shouted "retaarh" and my neighbour shouted again “reretaaarh" the native doctor replied “rereretaaaarh".
Who will stop or die for Who?? ����
This noise started since yesterday morning and up till now they are both shouting “rerererererererererererererererereretaaaaaaaaarrrhhhh"...
Re: I Cant Stop Laughing-lol by Dannieln1: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2017
One person go taya
Re: I Cant Stop Laughing-lol by eprince21(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2017
eprince21:
Can't laugh alone jare oya join me.

�����, My neighbor was sick and invited a native doctor. I warned and pleaded with him, begged him to wait for Gods time but he refused. (I leave am nah)
He went inside his house with the native doctor, after the native doctor finished doing his enchantment, he told my neighbor that the sickness is incurable but can be transferred to another person and my neighbour greedily agreed.
The native doctor then told my neighbour that the first person that will enter his house, he should shout "taarh" and the sickness will transfer to the person and the person will die, except d person reply with retaarh to backfire. my neighbour agreed and the native doctor left in a hurry forgetting to collect his money for the service he had offered.
My neighbour sat down in his parlour and kept his door opened waiting for the first victim that will pass through that door.
The native doctor then remembered that he forgot to collect his money and decided to go back and collect it. Immediately the native doctor entered, my neighbour shouted "taarh" and the native doctor shouted "retaarh" and my neighbour shouted again “reretaaarh" the native doctor replied “rereretaaaarh".
Who will stop or die for Who?? ����
This noise started since yesterday morning and up till now they are both shouting “rerererererererererererererererereretaaaaaaaaarrrhhhh"...

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Skit! Bread(mark Angel Comedy Episode 161)so Mark Angel Can Do This.. Wow / Crazy Dude Spells Rochas In An Awkward Manner / Wahala Dey Like Wetin:break A Rib With These Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.