Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Celine Dion – I Am Going To Try To Have It All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion – I Am Going To Try To Have It All (462 Views)

Celine Dion’s Response To Her Body Shamers “leave Me Alone, I Feel Attractive” / Celine Dion Is Unrecognizable As She Goes Braless In All Black Outfit (PICS) / Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion – I Am Going To Try To Have It All by Bambog(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2017
I started singing when I was 5 years old. My family was very musically inclined and my parents had a small piano bar where they performed…but my big break came when I sent a demo to the most popular music producer around then- Rene Angelil. I was 12 years old. He asked me to perform live in his office, and when he cried as I sang I knew that I had done well.

Rene believed so much in my talent, he supported me so much that when my first album was to come out, he mortgaged his house to finance it. It was unbelievable. Nobody had ever shown so much faith, so much belief in me. It made me want to go all out, to give my all. And I did. I became not just a Quebec hit, but an international star

I was 19 and he was 45 when we got engaged…and I was so in love, though we had to wait almost seven years before we could get married but our love was indestructible, it has spanned ages. It was inevitable, we were kindred souls. We wanted the same things, had the same goals and he was such a beautiful soul. My career was where I had always wanted it, I was married to the love of my life and it seemed like I was living the dream…until I tried to get pregnant.Continue reading >>>>>>>>>>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/07/05/celine-dion-going-try/
Re: Celine Dion – I Am Going To Try To Have It All by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

OAP Toke Makinwa Looks Beautiful In New Photoshoot For Cîroc Vodka / Will You Roll Out $3,850 For This Nicki Minaj Wig? / How Gas Explosion Changed My Life – Fashola’s Brother Narrates Shocking Experien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.