Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Bitter Pills To Swallow. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Pills To Swallow. (218 Views)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills / Bitter Pills To Swallow. / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Pills To Swallow. by Revadebola: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
BITTER PILLS TO SWALLOW.
Deliverance prayers are not magical. In my many years of deliverance ministry, I have had people come to me for deliverance prayers, but they aren't ready to obey the conditions for deliverance. Some of my daily posts readers asked me for deliverance prayers, but they were not prepared for the deliverance conditions. What are the conditions for deliverance? You must be genuinely born again. Repent from all sins. Sins attracts demons and curses. Daily read your bible and be a doer of it. Fasting and prayers only won't get you financial breakthroughs, work hard and be faithful in your tithes. Many never pay their tithes and are expecting supernatural financial breakthroughs. Walk in love; anger, bitterness and grudges will hinder your deliverance. Control your tongue. Backbiting, evil speaking of others, confessing negative things, will block your deliverance. You don't want to hear this, but it is the truth: you can't be living in sexual sins and expect genuine deliverance. Repent from all diabolical practices, destroy all occultism. FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Are You Hungry? / Word To Him Who Halts / Denholm Global Logistic Ltd Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.