Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions (26438 Views)

Become A BAXI Agent Today And Earn Mouthwatering Commissions / Make A Baxi Box Choice Today And Get High Commissions Instantly / BAXI BOX - Your One-stop Shop Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by emma1983: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Capricorn Digital Limited has put a smile on the faces of Nigerians with the introduction of an android powered device called “BAXI BOX”. The multi-service platform is an innovative software solution that provides full control and management of the product and service portfolio on a real time basis.

BAXI BOX one stop payment solution which allows you to pay all your necessary bills in one place all at once and also get commissions. Different payment can be done on baxi box such as Airtime, Gaming, Utility Bill Payments, Data Bundles, Ticketing, Transport, Collections and so much more.lets take a look at some of them.

For more info click the link

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/how-to-become-a-baxi-box-agent-and-earn-commissions/
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by buzyjoy(f): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2018
How much is baxi box ?
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by DAYTEECOM(m): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Rubbish,,, Ringo better pass
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by emma1983: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
buzyjoy:
How much is baxi box ?
REQUIRED PAYMENT TO BE MADE

Device leasing fee: NGN90, 000
Licence Fee: NGN5, 000
Refundable Deposit (Agent Capital): A minimum of NGN25, 000 is required to fund your agent account. This will allow you to access and sell any of the numerous products and services on the baxi box.
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by solo147: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
How do I make payments and as well sign the necessary documents /documentation?
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by solo147: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
I need the box how do I get it here in Enugu?
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by gaikhena: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
How do I get the box here in lagos
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by lumenkristy: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
I need the box but I am in Enugu state. How do I get it.
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by Onwuchekwe: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2019
I need the baxibox too
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by Larriekay: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
emma1983:
Capricorn Digital Limited has put a smile on the faces of Nigerians with the introduction of an android powered device called “BAXI BOX”. The multi-service platform is an innovative software solution that provides full control and management of the product and service portfolio on a real time basis.

BAXI BOX one stop payment solution which allows you to pay all your necessary bills in one place all at once and also get commissions. Different payment can be done on baxi box such as Airtime, Gaming, Utility Bill Payments, Data Bundles, Ticketing, Transport, Collections and so much more.lets take a look at some of them.

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/how-to-become-a-baxi-box-agent-and-earn-commissions/
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by aishatmusah(f): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2019
emma1983:

Pls I got an error message saying "Network error" on Baxi Box but my customers got Debited... What is d way forward
Re: How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions by isaac101: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

10 Fantastic Business Ideas Women Can Launch In 2019 / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance / How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.