Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' (41589 Views)

Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / “ducks Dont Play Where Lions Play”- Wizkid Blasts Tekno Over Beef With Davido! / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by timilehin007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
salford1:

lol. tekno came for him first and he crushed him with an hammer.lol
He is right though. wizkid we know all over the world from uk to canada to yankee to jamaica, but who is tekno....
OK
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by verygudbadguy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
timilehin007:

pained? ?? o boy u need brain surgery if u think I could be pained..
you are just been schooled lol..smally

Get one of your followers to correct you then. English language may be a borrowed language but when one corrects you, take it. Don't make full of yourself.
There is nothing like I detests or continous...

Sense fall on you. I know need to dey fight who dey superior. I be smally but I sabi English pass you biggy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by Okaka27(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Nope, actually they're all having fun. Lol

Na the fans dey take am personal, just like how people dey die for politicians matter whereas behind closed doors dem dey wine n dine together..
grin
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by timilehin007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Lol. Pained ass. I only corrected u and u are this pained.
Haba!

Dull people always see correction as insult. I detests... Present continuous tense... Sense fall on you.
I HATES you so go and ponder about that
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by timilehin007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Get one of your followers to correct you then. English language may be a borrowed language but when one corrects you, take it. Don't make full of yourself.
There is nothing like I detests or continous...

Sense fall on you. I know need to dey fight who dey superior. I be smally but I sabi English pass you biggy.

oriburuku fall on you
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by verygudbadguy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
timilehin007:

oriburuku fall on you

Typical of a dull guy. Get a dictionary boy.
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by riyanxeally(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
all I know is now we know d real starboy....weeknd is going on tours wt drake n featured by beyonce.....n ppl re dragging who d real starboy is abeg....no die of lies!!!!wizkid stll d best african tho....
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by greatman247(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
timilehin007:
I detests this wizkid..what has tecno don wrong. I'm even still finding how come he won the awards with his boring songs..
luck is just one his side. I prefer davido and tecno sef

Boring songs you said? But in an examination, na who pass knows book no be who collect extra sheets.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
I prefer Tekno's music to both of theirs.
Especially Davido. Wetin that one dey sing sef undecided
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by timilehin007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
greatman247:

Boring songs you said? But in an examination, na who pass knows book no be who collect extra sheets.

I know Bro. .the guy is just lucky
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by Pavarottii(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
nwakibie3:
Kids will always behave like kids
Who be kid? Boys hustlinv and making millions in their 20's . Na u dey call kid. My brother carry Ur old fatherism go one side. Who one old?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by timilehin007(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Typical of a dull guy. Get a dictionary boy.

na so madness dey start..to think you know what u don't know...ITK

de·test (dĭ-tĕst′)
tr.v. de·test·ed, de·test·ing, de·tests
To dislike intensely; abhor.

detest detecting and DETESTS is used as an illustration here mumu

I see you need help...this should do ...https://pasttenses.com/detest-past-tense

indefinite present tense..indefinite aka continous

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by oderinde151(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Take away money from Davido and he will be no different from a normal artiste. I believe the reason why he ran away from the international scene is simply because...

...the guy reach where shame catch him money. grin
like say u rich pass hin gateman..no offence

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by oderinde151(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamnicer:
embarassed

Time them go use Make better music make person jolli,

Please enough of this childish altitude
bros na attitude NT altitude..u be bird? grin
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by YourWife(f): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:
Dis sh*t -staged or not- entertaining AF.

Come to think of it, Tekno does hav a duck face. I won't lie. grin

They should put all dese into music tho, not instagram. We need beef joints!

ABEG me sef dey find who I go beef with for NAIRAlAND!

Any volunteers?

Any bad mouth?

Try nwaamaikpe pls; thank me later
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by greatman247(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
timilehin007:

I know Bro. .the guy is just lucky

He was smart at his craft man. But Tekno worked hard. Tekno has lots of great music though but Wizkid is just genius and a smart ass that's just the edge he had over Tekno not luck. He is way too smart.

Check it out, Drake is from Canada but to get world class recognition he gets today he left Canada to start well in USA. But there are lots of other great musicians in Canada now that are even better than Drake but are not getting the same level of recognition he gets today. So one thing is, Drake decided to take the bull by it horn by leaving his comfort zone and his home land, Canada to grind In the US.

So same thing happens to Wizzy, he left Nigeria and takes the music to meet them at music land, US. So to me that's not luck he only stepped his game up. Luck is when you remain at your comfort zone and things still happen for you. But when you leave your comfort zone to grind that is no more luck that smartness and God's grace. Cos you may fail or killed in the process. Leaving is a great risk and who takes the greater risk mostly get the best results. Cos when you do that it means a lot thinking must have happen in your head and you end up listening to your inner mind that tells you to leave your comfort zone so that is decision power at work. Why can't you ask yourself, what if when Wizzy leaves his comfort zone to greener pastures, what if he fails, will you still be talking about LUCK today? Many would have probably laugh at him.

So Tekno sings well and deserve that award but Wizzy deserves the award more. Because he features some of America A list artists so that's a great feat. So it's not about Tekno has the sweetest songs or not. It's a question of who hustle smarter and not harder and who did what he needed to do to get the needed results.

So people should quit hustling hard but smart to get tremendous results. And this will give you an edge over other hustlers and they will wonder why and how you are able to pull through in the end.
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by numericalguy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
emerged01:
So finally wizkid has admitted that davido is a lion? Good!

WizKid is a lion, Davido is frog while tekno is a duck

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by pressplay411(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
timilehin007:
I detests this wizkid..what has tecno don wrong. I'm even still finding how come he won the awards with his boring songs..
luck is just one his side. I prefer davido and tecno sef

Not need detecting any one of them. They're just entertainers and this is entertainment. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by iamnicer: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
oderinde151:

dem don send you to disgrace me for nairaland abii

kontinue
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by iamnicer: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
oderinde151:

YOU TRY SHAAAAR
I DON KUKU CORRECT AM

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by JesslordKay(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=timilehin007 post=58184086]I detests this wizkid..what has tecno don wrong. I'm even still finding how come he won the awards with his boring songs..
luck is just one his side. I prefer davido and tecno sef...your choice though
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by sleepyeyez(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
YourWife:

Try nwaamaikpe pls; thank me later

My wife, giv me names of tougher people
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by oderinde151(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamnicer:

YOU TRY SHAAAAR I DON KUKU CORRECT AM
u wlc bro..hw market?
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by timilehin007(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
pressplay411:

Not need detecting any one of them. They're just entertainers and this is entertainment. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

I am jare lol
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by iamnicer: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
oderinde151:
u wlc bro..hw market?

MARKET DEY SELL SMALL SMALL BRO
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by sheyinoni(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:
Dis sh*t -staged or not- entertaining AF.

Come to think of it, Tekno does hav a duck face. I won't lie. grin

They should put all dese into music tho, not instagram. We need beef joints!

ABEG me sef dey find who I go beef with for NAIRAlAND!

Any volunteers?

Any bad mouth?
At of 93 people u're following only 6male,ashawo oshi.
I hope our beef will help us blow sha,oya throw ur own ASAP
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
That moniker na sth o angry cheesy
Oluwasaeon:
This your moniker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by verygudbadguy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
timilehin007:

de·test (dĭ-tĕst′)

I see you need help...this should do ...https://pasttenses.com/detest-past-tense

I can't continue to waste my time on you simply because you refuse to learn. I blame ur teacher that taught you that you can make a sentence like [b]I detests... He/she/it detests... Not I detests...
Have you heard about third person singular? I am tired abeg. Just back from work. Guess you have been jobless all day.

Good night. [/b]
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by verygudbadguy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
timilehin007:

de·test (dĭ-tĕst′)

I can't continue to waste my time on you simply because you refuse to learn. I blame your teacher that taught you that you can make a sentence like [b]I detests... He/she/it detests... Not I detests...
Have you heard about third person singular? I am tired abeg. Just back from work. Guess you have been jobless all day.

Good night.
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by timilehin007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I can't continue to waste my time on you simply because you refuse to learn. I blame your teacher that taught you that you can make a sentence like [b]I detests... He/she/it detests... Not I detests...

Good night.

You are a fool big time..woe on to ur teacher. differentiate between hates and I detests you probably don't understand the explanation. because you never even thought there was anything like detestS that was ur initial headache..
go and get ur self a hectic night
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by sammaking(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
timilehin007:
luck is just on his side. I prefer davido and tecno sef
Then this thread is obviously not for you.

If you don't know Music you can not know Music

If it is not PANADOL it can not be the same as PANADOL
Re: Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' by sleepyeyez(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
sheyinoni:

At of 93 people u're following only 6male,ashawo oshi.
I hope our beef will help us blow sha,oya throw ur own ASAP

at least i dey follow woman, you wey dey stalk your fellow men on social media nkor?
i cover my ny*sh with the blooooddd!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo) / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.