Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business (1091 Views)

Learn Free Business Skills That Earns You Money Online For Free / Free Social Media Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by aions: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi great nairalanders..
For some couple of days ahead i will be exposing us to the core, skills and tricks of social media marketing rite on this platform...
For as many who does not know about social media marketing or you even know but does not know how to go about it or you haven't been using it effectively to make revenue....
I will show to us how you can effectively use all your social media accounts to generate revenue as your primary source or secondary Source ..
don't worry if you are thinking about not able to achieve the fee to start with...because what i will be teaching us is actually free..it is part of my humanity services to share my knowledge to others and the place of teaching is here..isn't that going to be gorgeous...what i need is just 20 people who has a business or ideas to sell to state there interest and lets roll...and also you will need a book and a biro to always jot things down...am sure at the end of this teaching you will learn great things that will help you strive and move you business...

you can call this social media marketing 201......

lets get stated....only for serious minded person who wants to use social media to leverage revenue for them selve and family..thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by salms: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
ok. am following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by aions: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
okay salms, lets get more people to show interest, but am sure you are going to like this..
meanwhile what is that idea or product and services you want you want to promote on social media
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by habbeyonce: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
ojugbeleolaide@yahoo.com
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by aions: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
thanks for joining habbeyonce....but the training will be here so that others can also benefit, and pls having in mind what you want to promote on all this tools are very essential....who else
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by sugarsoul(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don show
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by aions: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
thanks sugar show
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by wengerman: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Interested
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by Nlevel(m): 4:39am On Jul 07, 2017
space booked and following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by damsel005: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2017
interested
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by aions: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2017
okay guyz...lets roll...again i will still have to mention this, i want you to have at the back of your mind the business you want to promote on social media, because its of kwn use when you learn something and did not practicalise it,..

we some of us may already kwn abt social media or have little idea or clueless of it's use...in a simple sentence, social media marketing is way to to sell, build and genrate your idea on all the social media web/app across the internet(global village), social media marketing is one of the arms that make digital marketing work effective and efficently...

then y social media marketing?

well its because it is the basic and foundation of digital marketing, no digital marketer will exclude social media marketing from this vision or else that marketer is ready to fail...even the big companies that have money to run a website, tv advert and paper advert are now seeing the opportunity is social media to market and build and interact with there clients. which means if you want to generate revenue this year you have to act now before its late...

so like i have explain, am going to list the numbers of social media that works very well in marketing in nigeria
we have :
linkedin
facebook
twitter
instagram
youtube
nairaland
and whatsapp

so i am going to start with linkedin being the first on the list, i will expose the tricks and skills of how it works...kindly type FOLLOWING to show you are getting it, and i will drop all the skills of linkedin...feel free to ask any questions?

2 Likes

Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by spotmataz: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Following...
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by hebb: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by sophiathefirst: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by nabiz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
i am seriously following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by pattybf(f): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
I ve joined d class
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by Sinclaire1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
FOLLOWING
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by kevwemanuel: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by olufemijason: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2017
following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by sugarsoul(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2017
aions:
thanks sugar show
Looolll, thanks seat mate...awee buy popcorn to the next class
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by sugarsoul(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Following... Oya o.p continue
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by Okaakoko(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by Firmjudge(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
I day fallo you... Following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by horlamilekan23: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Following
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by pattybf(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
It seems dis class ended b4 it started!
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked where op dissappear go shocked
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by slazedeez: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2017
following. I want to promote my clothing line
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by Olayinka777(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Following loyally!
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by tectonotimes: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2017
aions:
Hi great nairalanders..
For some couple of days ahead i will be exposing us to the core, skills and tricks of social media marketing rite on this platform...
For as many who does not know about social media marketing or you even know but does not know how to go about it or you haven't been using it effectively to make revenue....
I will show to us how you can effectively use all your social media accounts to generate revenue as your primary source or secondary Source ..
don't worry if you are thinking about not able to achieve the fee to start with...because what i will be teaching us is actually free..it is part of my humanity services to share my knowledge to others and the place of teaching is here..isn't that going to be gorgeous...what i need is just 20 people who has a business or ideas to sell to state there interest and lets roll...and also you will need a book and a biro to always jot things down...am sure at the end of this teaching you will learn great things that will help you strive and move you business...

you can call this social media marketing 201......

lets get stated....only for serious minded person who wants to use social media to leverage revenue for them selve and family..thanks
Obviously, this class ended even before it started. Folks, you can take advantage of a better strategy to get products and services information across to the target audience. Click on the second link on my signature for detail.
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by Nlevel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello!!!
▪ Have you been looking for a way to start a profitable online business that can earn you up to 7 figures monthly?
▪ Do you have a business and you want to give it exposure to make more sales online?
▪ Do you want to become a pro digital marketer?
▪ Do you want to live an entrepreneurial financial freedom lifestyle?
▪Are you tired of your 9-5 job and looking for a way out?

If yes! then you are welcome to my free internet marketing training where you will learn how to make 7 figures income monthly through Digital marketing,Social Media marketing,Email marketing,product lunch and creation etc.

Download a free ebook and an access to my series of teachings now by clicking the link on my signature below
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by modath(f): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Firmjudge:
I day fallo you... Following

Hello from the WhatsApp side smiley
Re: Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business by Firmjudge(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
modath:

Hello from the WhatsApp side smiley

Heyya..

(1) (Reply)

Freelancer / Urgently Needed- Loan Recovery Agent / Effective Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.