Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) (25573 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Police Fixes Shooting Exercise Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by hilroy: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Well trained
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by BedLam: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
I would sack every potbellied officer if I was the president. How do you do your jobs if you can't be fit ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by fistonati(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigerian military are like our coins, just look and spit on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
flex04:
see as de oyingbo stature be like warrior wey ready to fight................................see our own comanders OROBO. angry undecided cry grin grin grin
angry the tine dey vex me, all of them protruding stomachs the other one is using stick already, we are finished..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
banmee:

Nigeria copies the old school British military custom. I met a British Sergeant in Germany once and I asked him why he had a staff and he broke it down for me.
What did he say?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
madridguy:
My head dey swell up. To join military dey hungry as UCL dey hungry Arsenal fan.

Good luck
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by banmee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
gbosaa:

That wasn't a marksmanship exercise.

When a soldier grabs his weapon and shoots at any target other than a human being, it is a marksmanship exercise/training. I should know. I am a soldier. 15 year veteran. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Emmidu2017(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
lordm:
How come all the top military persons in Nigeria use walking stick?
Bcoz they are serving chiefs. Mind you, nt all of them but those with appointment
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Mekanus(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Whenever I see our military men I just shake my head, they always look obesed and weak. Look at that British officer, looking so gallant and smart.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by banmee(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

What did he say?

I was just curious because my dad used to do it too. He said it was an old custom of theirs and since we were colonized by them, we just carried on with it.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Pizzle1234(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
flex04:
see as de oyingbo stature be like warrior wey ready to fight................................see our own comanders OROBO. angry undecided cry grin grin grin
With pot bellies. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
banmee:

When a soldier grabs his weapon and shoots at any target other than a human being, it is a marksmanship exercise/training. I should know. I am a soldier. 15 year veteran. cool

They weren't shootimg at any target. That's more like a fire and maneuver exercise conducted in the woods. They should have BFAs at the muzzle of those weapons.

I should know. I wear my rifles badge with pride and honour.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by TheAngry1: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yet they couldn't defeat boko haram even with their vegetable general on the throne undecided

Can you see how silly you sound? Go and look for job or start selling pure water before you waste your life online.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by banmee(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
gbosaa:

They weren't shootimg at any target. That's more like a fire and maneuver exercise conducted in the woods. They should have BFAs at the muzzle of those weapons.

I should know. I wear my rifles badge with pride and honour.

Are you done googling? Ever heard of live fire exercises? Google that.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
banmee:

Are you done googling? Ever heard of live fire exercises? Google that.

Google what? Did you read the post and the reason for the exercise?

Aim wasn't on target shooting or any form of marksmanship. Focus was on conduct and search with suppression of enemy fire. The objective of the maneuver aimed to achieve that.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by belindar: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
After 50 years of the so called independence, Nigeria is still under indirect rule by the British. The slavery continues.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Spark01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
emmyfixed22:
Yes we made it. yesterday's VIP Game went as planned glory be to God Almighty for his goodness as am here with my sure odds for today to subscribe or get our games call or Whatsapp me view the image below for more details note no free no after only meant for serious minded people only don't miss this opportunity

Thunder Fire you.. Thief. No go find better work
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by banmee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
gbosaa:

Google what? Did you read the post and the reason for the exercise?

Aim wasn't on target shooting or any form of marksmanship. Focus was on conduct and search with suppression of enemy fire. The objective of the maneuver aimed to achieve that.

Yes I read the post. Like I said, anytime you are shooting at anything other than a human being it a marksmansip exercise either with blanks or live rounds. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
emmyfixed22:
Yes we made it. yesterday's VIP Game went as planned glory be to God Almighty for his goodness as am here with my sure odds for today to subscribe or get our games call or Whatsapp me view the image below for more details note no free no after only meant for serious minded people only don't miss this opportunity
hey kid, we all know you a low life scum
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
banmee:

Yes I read the post. Like I said, anytime you are shooting at anything other than a human being it a marksmansip exercise either with blanks or live rounds. cool

I was taught differently sir. Where I am, there is a name for that.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Air Force - Air Craft = Army.

Na dis kain tin we go dey see as dose kolomentals in Abuja no gree buy plane.

De excuse na say den attack dia base.

Shoro niyen?

If una begin waka for ground dey shoot, who go dey fly for up?

MOPOL?

Wetin be my own sef?

#Lemmecomeandbegoing

Meanwhile, the US Navy's Airforce has an army...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
BedLam:
I would sack every potbellied officer if I was the president. How do you do your jobs if you can't be fit ?

Keyword here is "officer".
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Only in Nigeria Soldiers will be using walking sticks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by banmee(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
gbosaa:

I was taught differently sir. Where I am, there is a name for that.

If you say so.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
i just love the way British soldiers put on their beret.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by madridguy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
You know our naija with who know who tongue

gbosaa:

Get fit. Pick up an application form, fill it and send. You'll attend selection. If you pass, you'll be trained. Easy.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by rukis360(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
slimthugchimee:
it is called swagger stick, it is something of ranks
or better still that's staff of office, appointment holders use it, as used by the cds, igp,coas, cas, cns.... Other senior officers below their ranks use such too wen they hold appointments e.g the compol mopol, brigade commanders etc
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
madridguy:
You know our naija with who know who tongue

If you are in the US or UK with the appropriate immigration documents, I'll suggest you join their military if you love the profession so much. Wide range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by madridguy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Exactly sir. I've once applied for the UK army but due to sponsor in the UK I couldn't complete the registration.

gbosaa:

If you are in the US or UK with the appropriate immigration documents, I'll suggest you join their military if you love the profession so much. Wide range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
madridguy:
Exactly sir. I've once applied for the UK army but due to sponsor in the UK I couldn't complete the registration.

Years ago, you'll only need 6months visa to apply then it was changed to 2 years as long as you are a member of the common wealth of nations of which Nigeria is a member. I think you need a leave to remain status to join. It was easier to join during Tony Blairs labour govt.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by Dare2Try(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Some should notify me when they take their training exercise to Nass and aso-rock
Re: Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) by misterh(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
whitebeard:
angry the tine dey vex me, all of them protruding stomachs the other one is using stick already, we are finished..
That's called swagger stick. It is commonly used by several senior military officers in the world. It's not only Nigerian military officers that use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / Pictures From Delta State PDP Campaign flag-off In Oghara Yesterday / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.