Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA (1770 Views)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Why You Need A VIN / History Report From CarGuideNG Before You Buy Any Car / Does Anyone Have Golf 3 Wagon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
princetom1:

Don't reply that scammer. How is it going? You and Viking007

we have agreed to see on saturday. den we take it from der
i will keep you updated as it unfolds
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benteazaa:

we have agreed to see on saturday. den we take it from der

Nice, just less that 48 hours den. Wish u luck man
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
princetom1:

Nice, just less that 48 hours den. Wish u luck man

Thanks BRI
big shout out to you for your encouragements and promoting my quest. i own you bro

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Viking007(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
princetom1:

Mail can be slow, see his contact 07050750311
Make u update us pls
I just updated him, I won't be able to meet up with him as scheduled tomorrow because I have a very important test to write. I've pleaded with him to come Sunday.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one guys
I really admire your ways of handling things here
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Viking007:
I just updated him, I won't be able to meet up with him as scheduled tomorrow because I have a very important test to write. I've pleaded with him to come Sunday.

Aiit, i just pray it all goes well.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
HMMMM
sorry for not updating you guys on latest. plssss am still open for more offers. becos its like the one me and viking007 went for cannot work out anymore
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Viking007(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benteazaa:
HMMMM
sorry for not updating you guys on latest. plssss am still open for more offers. becos its like the one me and viking007 went for cannot work out anymore
smiley All the best.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Viking007:
smiley All the best.

You mind to share?
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by joeoagroworldnig(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2021
Please I need golf 3; the one that is still on grade; perhaps the owner has bought another car and wants to sell it.
My budget is between 600-700k depending on the grade.
And I also plan on instalment payment of 200k per month for 3-4months; I am a civil servant; it is help me go to work and all that.
Thanks; as I look forward to doing business with you.
Thanks.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by joeoagroworldnig(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2021
Please I need golf 3; the one that is still on grade; perhaps the owner has bought another car and wants to sell it.
My budget is between 600-700k depending on the grade.
And I also plan on instalment payment of 200k per month for 3-4months; I am a civil servant; it is help me go to work and all that.
Thanks; as I look forward to doing business with you.
Thanks.
Here is my contact: 07064611494 (calls and WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014 Honda Accord SPORT (LAGOS CLEARED) SOLD SOLD SOLD / Clean 08 Mercedes-benz C300 @ 2.8m (kaduna)SOLD!! / Sold 1999 Toyota Camry For Sale sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.