Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA (31455 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by mezynaija(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
As shared on Facebook by Linda Ifeyinwa Anwa, read below:

Dear friend, can't believe u are gone. What question shld I ask God. Dear rest with the Lord. I will miss u and class of 2016 wil miss you too. May God comfort ur parent. Adieu Monday. If tears can bring you back then I could cry an ocean. Remember those days in school, I miss you friend

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/nysc-corp-member-dies-in-fatal-accident.html

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by 4reala(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Eyah! RiP bro

5 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by newyorks(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
not again. enough of this pls, shall we finish by accident. rip
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by nothingmega122(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rip why the dude resemble Emmanuel emenike
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by musco4me: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rip
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by chike1147: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
bad news everywhere for naija
RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by partnerbiz4: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
RIP

God take the soul
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by xtybliss(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
May God accept your soul onto his bosom cry

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
So sad.m cry
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Dexpro: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Such a young person. R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by bbbabes(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chaiiii, RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by wintersnow(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why all these terrible news naw...
May his soul RIP

The "Nysc should be scrapped " debate will soon start naw

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by originalKsp(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
The number of Nigerians dying as a result of avoidable road accidents is alarming, the roads are too bad.

Even when the owners of Nigeria Plc wanted to attend the wedding of a former Head of State daughter's wedding, they had to use private jets - about 30 private jets.

They themselves cannot travel such long distance by road.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by chrischina(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rip, nigeria road kill more than boko boys
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by kaymical(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
all this NYSC of a thing should be stopped.,...I know those that are yet to receive there call up letter will not be happy with this
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Klamour: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
What a loss at his prime. Just feeling the pains of the parents after training him for years and now that he's graduated, death came calling.

May God console the family and protect us all from untimely death.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by SalamRushdie: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Damn how was he supposed to survive that crash ..Kai
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by bbbabes(f): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Quite unfortunate
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by medolab90(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by zombieHUNTER: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Too bad
After all the assignments.. The quiz.. The textbooks .. The night studies... Every every

Person come end like this
Too bad mehn
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by PointZerom: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve

Nysc ko nysc ni

Rest in pieces ipob nigga

PROVERBS 26:7

THE LEGS OF THE LAME ARE NOT EQUAL;
SO ALSO THE STATEMENT OF A FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by danchuzzy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
RIP cry
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by bunjosep(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
rest in peace Bro
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by muller101(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
kaymical:
all this NYSC of a thing should be stopped.,...I know those that are yet to receive there call up letter will not be happy with this
keyboard warrior go and scrap it

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by omobadurella(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rip man!
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Adbiz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by kaymical(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
muller101:
keyboard warrior go and scrap it
lol....sorry bros
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by directonpc(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rip
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by ChappyChase: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Too bad... angry angry
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Gkemz: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
RIP bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp / Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.