Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Veteran Actor Richard Mofe Damijo Turns 56th Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Richard Mofe Damijo Turns 56th Today (244 Views)

Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo All Smiles As He Rocks All White Outfit / Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD Slays In Native Outfit [PICS] / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Richard Mofe Damijo Turns 56th Today by Icedprince1d(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWMnqUWFlf8/

Star actor, Richard Mofe Damijo who turned 56 today celebrated his new age by sharing his past life experience with his nearly 800k followers on Instagram. The popular actor stated that Patoranking's song 'Nobody wey nor fit to make am ' is the apt theme song for his life as he celebrates his 56th birthday today.

"Patoranking's 'Nobody wey nor fit to make am o' is the apt theme song for my life as I celebrate my 56th birthday today.
From Welfare Road Warri, Delta State to the Silver Screen, it's been an often times surreal experience that anyone who has made it from a similar place of obscurity can relate to. I believe my journey, like most journeys to greatness usually start from self belief. It's hard for me to believe I have done 34 years post graduation. There's been struggles, uncertainties, living abroad seeking greener pastures, returning home, businesses have risen, flourished and some fallen. There's been a marriage, a painful death, another blessed marriage, joyous births and more academic pursuits and degrees. There's been my sojourn in government for 8 years, the birth of my precious grandchildren and the return that was first scary till I felt the overwhelming love and support of my ever growing fan base. What a journey. What a packed 56years. I am indeed grateful and thankful. No, I didn't wake up like this (as RMD), No, I didn't always know that I would "make it". It's been Faith, Hard work, Self development and more work. But above all I have been more graced than my efforts could ever have done which is why in this journey, God is my ride or die and today I return all the glory to Him" The veteran actor wrote on the photo sharing platform.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/07/veteran-actor-richard-mofe-damijo.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Evans’ Lawyer Fined N20k For Not Showing Up For His N300m Case Against Police / Bundesliga Runners-up Leipzig Reject Second Liverpool’s €75m Bid For Naby Keita / The Speed Of Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.