Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here (6137 Views)

Just Graduated What Should I Do / Am A Fon Sec Guy. But Am Here 2 Seek U Guys Advice. I Startd Datin Dis Gal Since Feb 2002. Then She / Model Sec School Maitama Abuja, Ex-student 2002 Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by xynerise: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
I am proud of my school even if it was one of the notorious school in Lagos grin. Come on guys lets holla
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2010
lol most popular school. . . cheesy
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by xynerise: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
You be old student?
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by dani1luv: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
I graduated 25th of december 2015 wink
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by xynerise: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
Yeye boy grin. You graduate after Armageddon.
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2010
na Dani uncle be their PRINCIPAL in 2007 grin
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by otawa: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
Wao, that was my Brother old school.

I use to go there from Orile crossing the high-way
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by dani1luv: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ben-10:

na Dani uncle be their PRINCIPAL in 2007 grin
Yes oh. . earning close to 70billion per day

xynerise:

Yeye boy grin. You graduate after Armageddon.
I was opportuned to stay on earth after Armageddon grin
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
dani1luv:

Yes oh. . earning close to 70billion per day

Are you sure he even earned a day's Lunch? grin
. . . Poor school with no roof and burglaries and no windows grin
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Pharoh: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2010
I know that school ooo, opposite where i live at the other side of igannmu. My elder brother was in the second school, i have forgotten the name but their uniform is navy blue short and light blue shirt. They were later transferred to jubilee in coker.
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
This guy even knows the history of the school shocked Pharoh, you too much wink
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Pharoh: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hahaha he be like say na me and you know that history. cheesy

Oya confess wetin you know na before i tell more history lol.
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by tytylayor: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2010
ah dis school? i fear d school die den, treck all d way from orile 2 mile 2 to cause trouble
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
Pharoh, LOL the school is the highest in inter-school FIGHT na grin
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Pharoh: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ben-10 na true oo and moi only needs to watch all their fight from our balcony . . . . Do you know that celestial church opposite those schools on the other side of the main road?. grin

Hmm Titi i guess your school must be in that mile 2 area?

It seems all of us might even know each other ooo lol.
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by tytylayor: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2010
ben, na IMOYE i finish from now, u no am?

any inter-house sport, i dnt stay till d end cause of dis sari iganmu boys and only boys in mile 2 estate den, dey r also notorious
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2010
Tyty, I thought it was EKUM you finished from o. . .lol

pharoh, wetin do the celestial church? na their you dey collect ya power? grin
I don begin fear you o tongue seriously, is dat where you stay?
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by tytylayor: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2010
lol, ben, u knw how all dose schools be now, u fit make ur papers for therE? never, so i go re-write for ekum o
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2010
LOL you come begin claim student of EKUM, grin

Those government schools around that area don cool o. . .for years now, we never hear fight.

So did you make it in EKUM?
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by tytylayor: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2010
i made som in my GCE and som in ekum, i no claim ekum o, but seriously, shey bi na d result wey dey ur hand u go claim? lol

yeah d schools r cool now, everybody is now forming biggz boiz and gurlz
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Pharoh: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2010
Also most of them are really kids and not so big like when we were still in secondary school. wetin 14 and 15 years old one to dey fight for? grin

@Bennie. . . Me be pikin of moses orimolade but i was living in the next upstair beside that church in the same street and went to canal primary school lol.

You no need to fear na since i no fit am you as my correct guy. cool
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2010
Pharoh, I was 15 in SS3 embarassed grin

Tyty, The school dey show for ya body sef grin na now I know the truth
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Pharoh: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2010
Ben, i sure say na private school you go and you no get liver that time self. .

I dey embarassed to talk my age for ss3 oooo men i be real agbaya tongue
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2010
Na government school I attend o. . .but my set was too gentle and it's affecting me now.

I can't even fight my mate sad. . .I wish I attended school with TYTY grin
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Pharoh: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2010
Ben u no go kill me ooo . me self be gentle boy but me and my brother fight wella for small pikin.

So na those experience and memories still dey with me. . I never fight anybody going to 15 years now self.

We fit try our size one day now since we be omoko tongue
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2010
LOL. . .let's try ourselves you mean? Let's do it abeg after signing life and death cheesy

I will go inform the Sari-Iganmu guys for you. . .Xynerise is one of them, though he's a Banker now. grin
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by tytylayor: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2010
ben u no serious o cheesy, wetin u dey feel like cheesy, i wish u knw me den, i gentle pass dove, and my set no get wahala at alllllllll, just d general mass failure in all public schools, but academically we r gud, dnt tink it wink
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2010
pele. . .story grin the effect must show for ya behavior jor. Academically? I never hear ya school name for all the quizzes and essay competitions we did attend blushing tongue

No mind moi, I just like ya physic. grin
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Pharoh: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2010
Ben abeg no call those guys ooo i no want wetin happen in 1923 to repeat itself oooo  grin

Na me and you bully beat down in three rounds . . . tyty fit be our ref na.

You sure say the thing don comot for him blood . . .once a thug always a  lipsrsealed  cheesy
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Pharoh: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2010
Hmm that back side na one in town oo . . tongue
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by Ben13: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2010
LOL once a thug, will always remember his "good old days" grin that's what they call it.

What back side, pharoh? shocked you've been peeping again.
Re: If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here by tytylayor: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2010
ben we study for our sef, not any yeye govt. school, so nobody get time for quiz competition cheesy

trust i am always gentle, but bully online cheesy =))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Ikorodu Hook Up For Guys And Girls / Happy Birthday, Nneka123. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.