Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) (31916 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by domesifa(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Akwa Ibom North West Constituency Briefing and Empowerment Scheme by Sen. Godswill Akpabio is currently ongoing at Ikot Ekpene. Here are the items to be distributed

11 6.5KVA Generators

24 5.5KVA Generators

699 2.5KVA Generators

55 Block Moulding Machines\Listers

113 Computers/Printers

194 Sewing Machines

154 Grinding Machines

58 Tricycles(Keke)

10 Cassava Processing Machines

30 Home Grinding Machines

40 Industrial Sewing Machines

20 Cars

10 Buses

4 Tractors

Scholarship to 250 Beneficiaries

Bursary Allowance to 22 Beneficiaries

40 Cargo Tricycles

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by domesifa(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by Igboesika: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Shameless THIEVES. He even shared generators instead of striving to fix epileptic power supply in Nigeria.

Those people quoting me should know that Legislators have the capacity to checkmate the excesses of the executive. That's why there is chairman Senate committee on power. If a minister is not performing, it's left for the legislators to force him to resign.

But here in zoo, every animal is corrupt, both those that are checking and those that are under check.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
What is this?

3 Likes

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by morbeta(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Better than nothing.

35 Likes

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by kunlexy1759(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
He tried small pass Dino Melaye.

7 Likes

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Robin Hood

Steal from them give back some to them

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by evy1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Atleast him try pass Mr wheelbarrow

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by ojobekehinde: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
If they no do,we go complain.If they do,we go complain.wetin nah?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:
Shameless THIEVES. He even shared generators instead of striving to fix epileptic power supply in Nigeria.
Tell fashola to give us light first...

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's better than nothing. They are now afraid of being recalled cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by fyneguy: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
The fear of a recall is the...
Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
if true, i will say great, this is what we want.

7 Likes

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mjshexy:
It's better than nothing. They are now afraid of being recalled cheesy
Nice shape love kiss

6 Likes

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
That's great. Atleast shame on Fashola

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by nabiz(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
good move. better than many

8 Likes

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:

Go and collect odourless fufu from your osun senator.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
kunlexy1759:
He tried small pass Dino Melaye.

Akpabio has done more for akwa ibom than all your useless governors combined since 1999

Only fayose deserves some kudos

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by emedy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
fyneguy:
The fear of a recall is the...
You see Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio? You can't attempt to recall such a man.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
This thread will never make FP so as not to upset the already humiliated Afonjas

Restructuring or seccession will see Afonjas trooping to ND as house boys

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by edenhazard(f): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
sad
Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by bunjosep(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
buh wait o, how much Senators de earn monthly

1 Like

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:

So Senator Akpabio is now the Minister for power?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
This thread will never make FP so as not to upset the already humiliated Afonjas

Restructuring or seccession will see Afonjas trooping to ND as house boys

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by bercarray(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:
in Nigeria? meeehn, blame fashola for that,this man try sef, if e no do anything nko who go arrest him? let's say thank to those that did somethin, perhaps they will continue?
edenhazard:
sad
[quote]anybody that knows this guy should just talk some sense into his head, you were the one that said nnamdi f**k you,now you saying rubbish again, wake up poo, the post is now on fp?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
D
Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by ngadmin: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
what do you do when online?
do you just waste your time and hard earned money on data subscription without making it in return?
well, I'm here to teach you how to make money with facebook at work.
follow us on
https://apps.facebook.com/techworeld/proo/?i=942844

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by jieta: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
g
Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
this is why i hate poor retards. i do my best to stay off poor peasants like the ones commenting above me because their mind is so fuckedup.
if you give them , they complain, if you dont, they complain.
this dude was kind enough to give a little to some peasants they are complaining.
this is why i like dino malaye. he will use the money to buy a good audi r8.
poverty fall on any peasant that quotes me to critizize me.
this is why my chinese millionaire friend always say "Liú xià qióng rén''

3 Likes

Re: Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) by Edopesin: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:
Is He The Minister Of Power Nd Housing undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.