Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard (42742 Views)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Toke Makinwa Poses Her Backside Without Underwear. Fans React / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by nkemdi89(f): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
But the guy is hot and neat, not like ours with body odour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Maximus85(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
I can confirm that all Nairalanders have the same sense of humor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by femi4: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Toke s cute
luv her dress sense
Is that why we are here?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by femi4: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
nkemdi89:
But the guy is hot and neat, not like ours with body odour.
Broken heart detected
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
See how the guy prick dey rise under him trouser like gari ijebu

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Awodipog(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
They next news we go hear is that they are dating lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by iamtardey: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Congo iyaff shine cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by KardinalZik(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bodyguard kor....Pussy-guard ni.... He's clearly her congo shiner! Check the way the guy's "thing" wanna burst his trousers.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by nkemdi89(f): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
femi4:
Broken heart detected
You are Right, shebi if I argue na there wahala go dey?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by femi4: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
nkemdi89:

You are Right, shebi if I argue na there wahala go dey?
Biko nu Nkemdika

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by KanwuliaExtra: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
All I can see is a HUUUUGE ROD between his legs. grin
Chai!!!!

Seeeeee MEAT!!! cry
Toke, you go wound ooooo. . . . .
Corrrrrrrtect 15 inches in "resting state of affairs"! tongue tongue tongue

Deh-li-shus. cool
The good ol days when I could swallow this and jara without sweating.

Over to the young generation jor.
Ain't ready to see "my God" yet!
Shioooooooooor.

Singing to masef. . . .

Rara ooo
Forget about the "big tins". . .
Make we talk about the "small tins" ooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yul2-4mc6mg

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by ThisTrend(f): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigerian OAP, [b]Toke Makinwa[b] just finished her "On Becoming" book tour in south Africa.

She shared a picture of her handsome bodyguard,Westley B Smith, during her time in South Africa.

[inads]

[ads4]
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by saustine: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
kuku tell us how many rounds d sa guy take u ??
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by MhizzAJ(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
femi4:
Is that why we are here?

Wetin consign u
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by kaystick86(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na so craze dey start
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Birminghamvirgo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
if i hear again say dis one naBodyguard...
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by enomakos(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
LaRochelle:
More than one-half of people who open this thread would low-key or blatantly accuse Toke of sleeping with the bodyguard.
that is true na?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by dangotesmummy: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by FroshJaynex(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Khd95:
abi pesin wey dey shine your kongo
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by misspineapple(f): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
See my spec..I rily nid to guard dis bodyguard

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Smartmanager(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Am Sure That Dude Is Banging Her Behind The Scenes.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Daaaaamn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Kachigifto3: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bodyguard?ok...
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by beeff(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nawa o

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mor trips to S. A for more guarding,she will always feel safe there. � ��
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by PreyingMantis(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
LaRochelle:
More than one-half of people who open this thread would low-key or blatantly accuse Toke of sleeping with the bodyguard.
97% chances she did... #Fact!
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by Saintmary(f): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
LaRochelle:
A picture is worth a thousand words my dear. The body language says it all.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by misano(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
BurningBlade:
The topic should be: Toke Makinwa Pose With The Guy 'Helping' Her. grin

LoL... Guy U funny..
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
FuckPartner! Abeg forgeti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Looking Fly At His Friends Wedding In Zimbabwe (video) / Cynthia Morgan Shares No Makeup Picture (photo) / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.