Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Celebrity Birthdays JJC Skillz, Buchi, I Go Dye Are A Year Older Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Birthdays JJC Skillz, Buchi, I Go Dye Are A Year Older Today (263 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Birthdays JJC Skillz, Buchi, I Go Dye Are A Year Older Today by oprite: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017

JJC, real name, Abdul Rasheed Bello, is a Nigerianartiste and record producer. Born April4, 1977 in Kano, Nigeriabut based in London, JJC has produced singles for UKpop acts such as Liberty X, Lemarand Big Brovaz. JJC founded a group known as the 419 Squad. The group released their first album "Atide" meaning we have arrived and was composed of S.O. Simple, M.P.and Smokey, who were the three official acts. He released his album in 2015 titled 'Skillz Album' featuring collaborations with Nigerian artist such as Olamide, Vector, Skales, Victoria Kimani, Ice Princeand others. He currently owns a record label Scene One Production Records alongside wife, Funke Akindele. Onyebuchi Ojieh, also known by his stage name Buchi, is a Nigerian comedian, composer, writer, and actor from Delta State, Nigeria. He attended D.S.C Nursery and Primary Schooland Ovwian Secondary Schoolin Ovwian, Warri. Buchi began his comedy career in 2008 after he was introduced to comedian Tee-A, who invited Buchi to his show 'Tee-A Live N Naked'. Show in Lagos. This led to meetings with other comedians, such as Ali Babaand Opa Williams, who gave Buchi a spot on his 'Nite of A 1000 Laughs' show. Comedian I Go Dye is also a year older today! I Go Dye had performed at the REEL Award and the AMEN Award of 2000. Opa Williams after many years of outstanding performances, named I Go Dye the best /most outstanding comedian that featured in the show. I Go Dye completed his first European tour with Ehizoya Golden Entertainment, later with The Nigerians in Diaspora Organization of Europe (NIDOE)-France and also performing during the UNESCO Cultural Week. He has also been featured in MTV Africa Music Awards and has also performed in opening and closing shows of various notable musicians, including Akon, Boyz II Men, 50-Cent, Rick Ross, The Game, and Kelly Rowland.
See photos here
http://picocurl.com/1HzK

(1) (Reply)

Masterkraft Ft. Reekado Banks – I Go Dance / See Video As Nick Canoon Delete All Em Post & Foto On Top Instaram / Watch Video Of 2jobless House Wives Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.