Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Do You Think Is More Important To The Nigerian Who Is Under 30? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Think Is More Important To The Nigerian Who Is Under 30? (460 Views)

See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / 10 Communities In The World Where Women Are More Important Than Men / Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Nigerian Who Helped To E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is More Important To The Nigerian Who Is Under 30? by MiddleDimension: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
hello everyone!

I am applying for a job and as part of the requirement, i need to be able to know the issues that are most important to the Nigerian youth especially those under the age of 30. I also need to be able to connect with them and empathize with their struggles, aspirations, fears, joy and hopes.

So in your opinion, what do you think this demographics are more interested in?

Your contribution will go a long way in helping me get the job.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Explain This Behaviour? / Aree Ooni's Once In A Year Crown / Iriji Festivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.