Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu - Charlyboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu - Charlyboy (255 Views)

Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka / My Late Mother Had Always Supported Me - Tony Tetuila / BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu - Charlyboy by Godson222: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa popularly called Charlyboy has given reason he advocated for the release of leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

During Nnamdi Kanu’s trial, Charlyboy visited him in court and also visited him after his release from prison.

In a post he shared on his Facebook page, he said “For whatever reason, no man deserves to be ilI-treated in his fatherland as Nnamdi Kanu. Hence, the need for my inclusion in the ever-growing calls for his release at the time. I am for equal rights and justice, period.

“Advocating for the okada community doesn’t necessarily make me an okada rider. Advocating for gay rights, doesn’t make me gay.

“Everybody is witness to the several injustices against the Igbo’s, we may differ on methodology. Biafra for me is a mindset. If there was no great injustice in the land, there would be no call for Biafra. So don’t get it twisted.

“Sometime in January 2017, I wrote about my thoughts on the Biafra and the many things my Igbo kinsmen can alternatively dedicate their all to.

“Let it be clear to all that the sufferings and poverty of the People from the South East is also the sufferings and poverty of the peoples from the other geopolitical zones in Nigeria including my northern brothers. Even the nascent anti-corruption fight in the country has seen all tribe accordingly represented.

“Therefore, I conclusively insist that Our Mumu Don Do because; The Failure of Leadership is evident in our agitation for Fairness, Justice and Equality for every Nigerian not just for every Igbo man.

“And so the Mind of the typical Igbo Leader Needs a Revolution so that it can be realigned for the interest of the people rather than the interest of a few.

“Let’s focus on our homeland, Our states, and begin to demand accountability and responsibility from many of our Scammers, Riffraff and Fraudsters in the entire nation.”

Cc; Lalasticlala Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/why-i-always-supported-nnamdi-kanu-charlyboy/

Re: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu - Charlyboy by dacovajnr: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
wink
Re: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu - Charlyboy by Rapwiz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu - Charlyboy by Rapwiz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
God is good cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye Begs Nigerian Politicians / Is Tipping Your Hairstylist Mandatory? / People, Celebrities Fraternize With And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.