Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) (21360 Views)

Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) / Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
short imbecilic clown
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by successinlife: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

Are you like him in height?? Na why u dey defend him come dey use vice president as an excuse. Oga park well, defender of the universe

If I am his defender then you are his attacker.You call him a midget and you think you are above correction. Continue.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by farem: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
See how the midget sat on the seat, am sure if he was to be missing, no one would have seen him.

When he just sneezes, the t becomes news across the globe, none of your forebears ever made a village tabloid.
They were huge in physique but greatly useless in their minds.

The best of your generation is still struggling to achieve 10% of Aki or Pawpaw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
farem:

When he just sneezes, the t becomes news across the globe, none of your forebears ever made a village tabloid.
They were huge in physique but greatly useless in their minds.

Are you writing in English?? What is greatly useless in their minds. Read it and comprehend what u wrote. Please message me when u learn how to write English and not jargons.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by lloyds(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
The man is most times on fasting, hence his looks.
Only a brave man can be entering all those Northern cities at the moment considering buhari's issues.
He needs to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by badoh(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Some of you believe the axe of the north will definitely fall on Prof Osinbajo or he gets impeached. You've forgotten that only the most high God elevate. If it is the will of God that he will rule this country, who is a mere human to stop the work of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
successinlife:

If I am his defender then you are his attacker.You call him a midget and you think you are above correction. Continue.

Come, is your brain paining u? I am also a midget, and how is calling someone a midget an insult.. Mr correction master
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by Majesty08: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

And the spiritual cleansing would have been completed.

So the death of maitama sule is a spiritual cleansing to you koh?....................useless human!
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by bracketflair: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

Lol. But I can boldly say am more richer than him

Richer than him yet you still live with your aged mother in a one bed BQ, dont you have shame?
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
bracketflair:

Richer than him yet you still live with your aged mother in a one bed BQ, dont you have shame?

Perhaps u referring to yourself sharing kitchen and bathroom with your mum... I am currently staying in a 5 bedroom mansion at Utako Abuja. I pity you, go and hustle
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by mancanoe: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

. Funny hope its a joke? I did not see Ekwueme in your list,
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by bracketflair: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

Perhaps u referring to yourself sharing kitchen and bathroom with your mum... I am currently staying in a 5 bedroom mansion at Utako Abuja. I pity you, go and hustle

Lmaooo. Mansion indeed. Tell that lies to your fellow flat head, gala seller like can only deceive your fellow compressed head online. Leave your mother's one room BQ and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by successinlife: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

Come, is your brain paining u? I am also a midget, and how is calling someone a midget an insult.. Mr correction master

----Midgets have always been popular entertainers, but were often regarded with disgust and revulsion in society.---

You can communicate without using foul languages.I expect abit of maturity based on what you claim to be.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by princeadams11: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Raptureminded:
We are strongly behind you sir... Our Acting President... Please don't allow all this chaos in the legislative or whatever disturb your dreams and vision for our dear country....
God bless President Mohammed Buhari
God bless Acting President Yemi Osinbajo
God bless Federal republic of Nigeria
One Nigeria is non negotiable
You will definitely be behind him now that you have someone with like faith
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by urchman23: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

supported
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by fareed69(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58192909] shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

Why not put yourself in there shoes

If they were to be your father will you pray such

Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by Johnfisco(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Prof, God is with you sir, dont be afraid atall , thy lord is your strength.no devilish or satanic power fashion against shall prosper ijn, if it's in the will of God that you will rule Nigeria,nobody can stop you
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
kokosin:
all dis slay queens driving parked cars
grin
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by debokaz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

Your generation will then follow.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by Abduljabbar1313(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

And the spiritual cleansing would have been
completed.

After them
Then your father
Then your mother
Then Nmandi kanu
Then you, yourself
Then any person that gives you financial assistance to subscribe for data to come to nairanland to post rubbish
I hope you have heard me? Stupid igbo guy!
The 1966 coup has repeated itself you kill Yoruba and Hausa leaders and hide your own.
All these insults come to you from aboki Dan Kano.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by Teespice(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
no wonder state road was filled with police men and trucks today.
guessed as much.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by precious1967(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
kudos to omo-oko, acting president
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by precious1967(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
urchman23:
supported
ur generation ll not ve long life.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Ride on sir , we are solidly behind you, forget about the developers making monkey noise and chest beating here and there.
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by precious1967(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maitama gone
Buhari next,
Then IBB,
Then Gowon
Then OBJ
Then Tinubu
Finally Rochas.

same to u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) by Champele(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Echiche egbukwana nwoke a. chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / Emefiele: DSS Arrests Godwin Meliga / Soldier Survives After Encountering An IED During Clearance Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.