Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why You Should Quit Every Other Thing And Face Your Goals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Should Quit Every Other Thing And Face Your Goals (371 Views)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / Have You Achieved Your goals for 2018 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Quit Every Other Thing And Face Your Goals by campusmuster: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why you should quit every other thing and face your goals

I can recall when I was about writing my senior secondary certificate examination. I was in a relationship, loved the girl so much and I’m sure she did too. But I always had this echo in my mind, if by tomorrow you don’t amount to something will this girl still stand by you. Would she till tell you she’s proud of you. The relationship was time consuming as we had to see ourselves frequently. We just stayed together, crack jokes, laugh about silly things and say stuffs that do not add anything physical or spiritual our lives.

Examination was approaching and she said

Continue Reading:

https://campusmuster.com/why-you-should-quit-every-other-thing-and-face-your-goals/

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Vanishes, Moved Out Of Prison By Police Officers / 5 Strong Reasons Osinbajo Visited Buhari In London For The First Time / The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War' : A Case For Southern Unity. By Novus Oriens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.