Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 (46943 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Segadem(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
VeniJu:

It will take another decade, if not century to break that of kondogbia.
it's an amazing own goal from over 37 yards.
grin grin grin grin grin ahahaha, u don kill me with laughter, well I said b4, I didn't see it

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Goodnuel: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
SouthWestBlood:

You can't write out Willian like that. Willian is a very good player too. He plays his own style which you can't say it's not good for Chelsea.

The player that we need to get rid of is Batshuayi.
Willian is shiiit bro..
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by sirfee(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
johnstar:
with juz how many games??

mumu
Na your entire generation be mumu.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Sheun001(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
darealsola:
Our first leg against Tottenham last season was away and we played 2-1.Chelsea's defender scored an own goal also before pedro made an equaliser. This season, our first leg wif Tottenham z away and we played 2-1 again with our player scoring own goal again. Pedro came in today and made an assist.does this ring a bell to u.Chelsea ehn.we r too good

there was no such thing as own goal
eriksen scored and broke courtois clean sheet record then
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by johnstar(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
sirfee:
Na your entire generation be mumu.
lol lick my ass

maggot
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by dfo12(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
optional1:

Chelsea dey vex me... Will rather sleep than watch this match oh....

I am not ready this cry again today.

No more cry's. Rejoice for better days are coming.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by njokuifeanyi30: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Now that Conte has created a back line that is strong all he has to do is too keep that 3-1-4-2 using -aplicueta,Christensen,Cahill- -david luiz-. -Victor Moses,fabregas,kante,alonso-
-hazard, morata-. And I can bet u Chelsea ll win the league again

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by optional1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
dfo12:

No more cry's. Rejoice for better days are coming.

yes dear no more tears but happiness and joy over flow from now henceforth....

IStandWithRoyalBlueArmy....

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by canalily(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
cruzita:
tongue I wish I was close to that bat

stupid second hand striker
ur name sounds like a club in Brazilsmiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by shomutuski(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol people just dey curse am for viewing centre.

YOUR OWN SMALL COME MY SIDE NAH MADNESS HERE.. IFI HAZARD RECOVER THE GUY GO CHOP BENCH

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Saintsquare(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
shomutuski:

YOUR OWN SMALL COME MY SIDE NAH MADNESS HERE.. IFI HAZARD RECOVER THE GUY GO CHOP BENCH
I think people noticed Morata would have scored if he gave him more passes than dribble, this is why I will always respect Hazard, even tho he's our best player, he's never selfish and ready to distribute ball around.

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by fredagu: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Akinz0126:

Like seriously morata is lacking good attacking miedfieder that William guy sef him selfishness naa A 1

Like him or hate him morata is a perfect replacement of coasta with time you all'll see
cuz costa is a part brazilian player willian is juz cutin morata of let it b as if he is nt good next match hazard go dey
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Saintsquare(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Segadem:
I thought I was the only person that noticed Willian selfish play of late, Conte should just make him a bench warmer
I feel for Willian,I know its not easy hazard getting most of the glory but he needs to deal.with it and doesn't need to prove anything to us by holding the ball to show useless skills or try to score a lone goal.Its teamwork not about anyone

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Saintsquare(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
fredagu:
cuz costa is a part brazilian player willian is juz cutin morata of let it b as if he is nt good next match hazard go dey
You have a valid point, could it be that's a way of Willian protesting?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by ezelous: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
seunny4lif:

Hmmmm
In your dream abi
Spur will beat Chelsea black and blue
abi in your dream

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by ipledge10(m): 5:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Optional2:

congrats to us..
a big congrat, haters can hang
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by omokab: 6:34am On Aug 21, 2017
A
johnstar:

weyn u dey talk?? ovoko

over the years.... which year dm sign am wey u dey talk over the years

oboete
am talking of totteham. As a whole they don't control their game that's why they are always unfortunate to win a trophy. They are not suppose to lose a game they are in total control like that. And, this is not the first time they have been doing this.for them to win a trophy they a creative midfielder not a type of wayama that only belive in physicality style of playing football.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2017
akeeen:
GGMU

Chelsea is Shit.. 2:1 and y'all happy.. SMH

Manchester utd is the best
I see that the effect of 6th place from last season is still affecting you ... grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by johnstar(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2017
omokab:
Aam talking of totteham. As a whole they don't control their game that's why they are always unfortunate to win a trophy. They are not suppose to lose a game they are in total control like that. And, this is not the first time they have been doing this.for them to win a trophy they a creative midfielder not a type of wayama that only belive in physicality style of playing football.

hmm

oya take kiss

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Haduragbemi95: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Dainikel:
This Alonso is a goat angry
wetin alonso do u nw. abeg free d guy for us,thanks
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by jtwest(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2017
omokab:
Aam talking of totteham. As a whole they don't control their game that's why they are always unfortunate to win a trophy. They are not suppose to lose a game they are in total control like that. And, this is not the first time they have been doing this.for them to win a trophy they a creative midfielder not a type of wayama that only belive in physicality style of playing football.

They got eriksen and dele, these guys can create chances with their eyes closed; they played as they know best, it's not just meant to be. Ask bayern, barca, napoli in champions league; Chelsea sometimes can be pain in d butt, most especially when the squad is depleted = extra motivation.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by jtwest(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Saintsquare:
I feel for Willian,I know its not easy hazard getting most of the glory but he needs to deal.with it and doesn't need to prove anything to us by holding the ball to show useless skills or try to score a lone goal.Its teamwork not about anyone
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by jtwest(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Saintsquare:

He assisted morata's goal last week, tried to release Moses yesterday; wen pedro and hazard ain't on d pitch, the task to create chances fall mainly on his shoulders, it's not easy. But i agree he should av released morata at some point in the second half with a thru pass.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Saintsquare(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2017
jtwest:

He assisted morata's goal last week, tried to release Moses yesterday; wen pedro and hazard ain't on d pitch, the task to create chances fall mainly on his shoulders, it's not easy. But i agree he should av released morata at some point in the second half with a thru pass.
That's exactly my argument, if only he does more of across or pass we will have more goals instead of trying to dribble and show off.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Saintsquare(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2017
johnstar:

hmm

oya take kiss
Alonso knew the guy has height deficiency and took that advantage lol
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by jtwest(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Saintsquare:
That's exactly my argument, if only he does more of across or pass we will have more goals instead of trying to dribble and show off.

Yeah let's agree to disagree grin since the days of costa roaming around pitch, no one creates chances in hazard's absence than willian; remember that mourinho's first season when willian was best player. Most thing I remember then is Willian's run and shots. I guess that's his style of play.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Goodnuel: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
omokab:
Erikssen by the far the most creative midfielder in England currently.. They also Have Dele and Dembele.. Wanyama is there to break the opposition play.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by omokab: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
Goodnuel:
Erikssen by the far the most creative midfielder in England currently.. They also Have Dele and Dembele.. Wanyama is there to break the opposition play.
erikson is a good midfielder which I love but he play more of attacking than holding and he play mostly behind an attacker. They need a midfielder that can hold ball, move the ball away from opponent with some skill not the type of wayama. What wayama is doing dembele is already sthat doing that with more speed and experience. If a team continue to attack and atttack all the time without any caution they will be loosing most of their key matches.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Goodnuel: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
omokab:
erikson is a good midfielder which I love but he play more of attacking than holding and he play mostly behind an attacker. They need a midfielder that can hold ball, move the ball away from opponent with some skill not the type of wayama. What wayama is doing dembele is already sthat doing that with more speed and experience. If a team continue to attack and atttack all the time without any caution they will be loosing most of their key matches.
I can't say I get ur point exactly... Spurs has a very compact team, from the goalkeeper to frontline... Even as a Chelsea fan, I know Chelsea got lucky there... Spurs were unlucky there too, but even the best teams get unlucky... Ask Bayern and Barca..

Wanyama has been sublime since joining Spurs.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by omokab: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Goodnuel:
I can't say I get ur point exactly... Spurs has a very compact team, from the goalkeeper to frontline... Even as a Chelsea fan, I know Chelsea got lucky there... Spurs were unlucky there too, but even the best teams get unlucky... Ask Bayern and Barca..

Wanyama has been sublime since joining Spurs.
am a manu fan but chelsea plan their game and won it. Deploying Luiz at the centre help chelsea to win the match. Conte on his own side told sport news that he was expecting pachetino to change the game second half as their two key player has been pinned down. Dele and erikson precisely. If he has cool down his pattern of playing,get a player like fabregas, pagba etc who think deep and free his attackers they might probably not loose that match but that does not mean they are not give better team on that day.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2017 by Goodnuel: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
omokab:
am a manu fan but chelsea plan their game and won it. Deploying Luiz at the centre help chelsea to win the match. Conte on his own side told sport news that he was expecting pachetino to change the game second half as their two key player has been pinned down. Dele and erikson precisely. If he has cool down his pattern of playing,get a player like fabregas, pagba etc who think deep and free his attackers they might probably not loose that match but that does not mean they are not give better team on that day.
What can a Fabregas or Pogba for that Erikrsen can't do?? How do you free your attackers when the opposition sits deep?? is there any kind of chance that Spurs didn't create

Conte can say anything, because he won.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Champions League Quarterfinal Draw (See Full Fixtures) / Zinedine Zidane To Leave Real Madrid / Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.