Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group (30419 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by Godson333: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
The governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, has assured residents that the government would stop the activities of the notorious cult group called ‘Badoo’ in the Ikorodu axis of the state.

The governor made this knwon at the commissioning of a rehabilitated fire service station in Epe and also promised to ensure the safe return of students kidnapped some weeks ago.

“I am deeply concerned about the issue of kidnapping in the state and also the recent development that has been happening in Ikorodu about mob action, as well as that of Badoo.

“I just want to assure residents that we are doing everything possible. We don’t run the government on the pages of the newspapers, and that is why you see that we do not make comments in the newspapers,’’ Ambode said.

He charged traditional rulers, especially those in Ikorodu, to wake up from their slumber by helping the government to put a stop to the rising menace of Badoo.

According to the governor, intelligence reports had it that some of the Baales colluded with kidnappers to kidnap people in remote areas.

“We have intelligence here that some of these things are coming from within and our Kabiyesis and Obas need to do something as quickly as possible to arrest the decadence.

“As far as the Badoo case is concerned, I do not believe that it has anything to do with a disappearing ghost.

“I don’t also believe that the rituals can be taking place, without some people not being behind it.

“So, I challenge all our Kabiyesis, traditional rulers and Baales; we must arrest this situation as quickly as possible,’’ Ambode said.

Source NAN

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/ambode-declares-war-on-badoo-cult-group/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by lazsnaira(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
the people lookin for badoo are the badoo...

all this obas and their bloody human sacrifices!

...let them be killing under whatever name they like, blood will always cry for more blood!

...the north is still paying for the bloods of the innocent and will forever!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by chloride6: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igbayii laa ro.

Mad man sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by Camlot000007: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Then he should create a ministry for them then something like "kick against badoo"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by NwaNimo1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's about time

lazsnaira:

...let them be killing under whatever name they like, blood will always cry for more blood!

[img]https://media./images/40be8ae5a78009d4e6e619bf8ff65965/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by slawomir: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
lazsnaira:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nah now you wake up abi

16 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by abubakar23: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
better
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by delishpot: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where has he been since?

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by exlinkleads(f): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
good one
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by NairalandCS(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Finally.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by stagger: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mr Ambode,

GOOD MORNING! Hope you slept well. Now brush your teeth, bath and go to work!

9 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by DirtyOSu: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
lazsnaira:

Flahead saying nonsense as usual

My username is my reply to you.

Had someone taken you to an okija shrine where dem eat human flesh in Anambra, non-ibos won't have to point to your village in shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by Nairabeezie(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by BabbanBura(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Godson333:
The governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, has assured residents that the government would stop the activities of the notorious cult group called ‘Badoo’ in the Ikorodu axis of the state.

The governor made this knwon at the commissioning of a rehabilitated fire service station in Epe and also promised to ensure the safe return of students kidnapped some weeks ago.

“I am deeply concerned about the issue of kidnapping in the state and also the recent development that has been happening in Ikorodu about mob action, as well as that of Badoo.

“I just want to assure residents that we are doing everything possible. We don’t run the government on the pages of the newspapers, and that is why you see that we do not make comments in the newspapers,’’ Ambode said.

He charged traditional rulers, especially those in Ikorodu, to wake up from their slumber by helping the government to put a stop to the rising menace of Badoo.

According to the governor, intelligence reports had it that some of the Baales colluded with kidnappers to kidnap people in remote areas.

“We have intelligence here that some of these things are coming from within and our Kabiyesis and Obas need to do something as quickly as possible to arrest the decadence.

“As far as the Badoo case is concerned, I do not believe that it has anything to do with a disappearing ghost.

“I don’t also believe that the rituals can be taking place, without some people not being behind it.

“So, I challenge all our Kabiyesis, traditional rulers and Baales; we must arrest this situation as quickly as possible,’’ Ambode said.

Source NAN

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/ambode-declares-war-on-badoo-cult-group/

Way to go
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by ItalianWine(f): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Gone are the days when boys hail each other "Badoo" In ikorodu...everybody is wearing ID card now grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by lukotony(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
dz days after reading d posts, NwaAmaikpe's comment comes next. click like if same z applicable to u

10 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by djbussy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ok.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
na wa ooo.......
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by dell54: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
gud decision by d governor
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
na now that area boys are almost at the verge of arresting the situation that u guys feel like waking up from una slumber!!!
Badoo folks would have maimed them finish had it not being that they arise to defend themselves since our dear govt failed to do so!!!!.

mtcheww!!.

brain fall on u guys

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by frugal(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Residents are now more afraid of mob action (jungle justice) than they are of badoo.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by hollawaley2: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
innocent people just getting arrested erryday
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by ayamprecious: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ghost ko

Merlin ni

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by Anoneism(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lagos State Government should please do everything within its powers to arrest this badoo killings in the state.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by BlackBlue(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
I pity flat heads
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by seacoast(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
And someone sometime in the past nick named himself "BADOO"

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group by josephine123: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide On Abuja Railway Track / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo / Armed Robbery Going On In Ikirun, Osun Days After Bloody Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.