Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo (1060 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by OVI75(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
What Could Be Going on In His Mind,He Seems Helpless and.,....

Has Tinubu Abandoned Him...?

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by Lanretoye(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
how can u wear a fitted buba and sokoto and sit on oversized chair.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by AdahMazi: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
he'll be like "naija don Taya me i swear, make this guy do commot from London make I rest, o sunmi mehnn"

His facial expression is really funny

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by dlondonbadboy: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Not by power nor by height..

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by psucc(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Physically, square peg in round hole.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cabals they give am serious wahala

Make him go redemption camp

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by OVI75(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
He Doesn't Look Free,Sitting Like One Kidnapped Is Not Realy Good Fr Our President
Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by OVI75(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

This Cabals Are The Ones Killing Northern Presidents Or What,Because Me I Can't Understand

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by TheFreeOne: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
When Grace 'fell on' you your enemies evil schemes will always fail.

Ride on our able and active president Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by femolacqua(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bubu why did you put me in this mess?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheFreeOne:
When Grace fell on you your enemies evil schemes will always fail.

Ride on our able and active president Osinbajo.
cheesy be deceiving yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by coolcatty: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bia OP change your heading.

He is the acting president not "the president "

You can be sued for this mistake.

Change it now!!!!
Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by TheFreeOne: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

cheesy be deceiving yourself grin

Don't allow stupidity to fall on you.

I am not against biafra but Nnamdi Kanu/SE/SS should play the game 'tight' lest it all crumble right before your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by segebase(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
lmao
Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by nwaanambra1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ps. 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

this man will innocently escape the snares of the wicked, the cabals, the sinators and the numerous enemies and be the best president this country ever had.

he will unite us all.

i feel it.
Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Don't allow stupidity to fall on you.

I am not against biafra but Nnamdi Kanu/SE/SS should play the game 'tight' lest it all crumble right before your eyes.

Is stupidity the wall of Jericho?
Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by vecman222(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Please surprise us with a sensible comment na..
Re: Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo by ImadeUReadThis: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Court jester

(1) (Reply)

The Things Men Do Because They Want To Retain Authority / Just In!! 2019 Election Seriously Threatened As Youths Plan Nationwide Boycott. / Brief Info On What Dalecoin ( Token) Is All About...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.