Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Mother Nigeria Please Come To Our Rescue!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Nigeria Please Come To Our Rescue!!! (420 Views)

Good People Of Nigeria, Please! Please! ! And Please! !! / Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Nigeria Please Come To Our Rescue!!! by aramideji(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
From my little understanding of my country,no one can truly say "I LOVE ❤️ NIGERIA" and mean it.Reason is we've all been f*cked up in our mind that the concept of love and loving one another is such a mirage and could never be attainable by all Nations that call Nigeria home.Both the rulers and the ruled are guilty of our present predicaments.But need I must say to you reading this short wake up call,if this country is allowed to reach deep down the bottom,by the selfish and egoistic character we all possess,may God help Us all, because the NEAR FUTURE IS VERY SCARY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: C'river Government Officials Hire Mercenaries To Attack Itu Fishermen.. / Lady Shares Her Encounter With A Snake While Coming Down From Husband’s Car / APC Calls For Arrest Of P-square For “insulting” Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.