Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2072100 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (1698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Keemie:

Here is a picture of my charge controller

Yup, its the cheap 8k naira type as i guessed.
Scroll tru and take pictures of the screen.
Your present upload is just showing battery voltage, of 14.2v.....wch not knowing ur battery SOC, one cant say if its ok or not

Note tubular battery is happier if you charge upto 14.8v to 15v

Lastly, those cables going in and out of the charge controller look skinny..2.5mm?, I cant remember your total solar array wattage, but if its 600w, i suggest you change those cables to 10mm or 6mm..if cash is a constraint

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by generalstingz(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
generalstingz:
Still available

16 units of 100AH 3.2V Great Power LFP cells

@ 27,000 per cell

Still available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dear friends and solar enthusiasts, I greet you all.

I am not a fan of social media call-outs (I believe it’s for millennials) and have tried convincing myself that this is not my best response but for the sake of humanity, I have to speak out so as to save unsuspecting members of the public from falling into the hands of this “fraudster” with the name Ubadi Wilfred.

Whatever I am going to say here, I would like you all to judge from the attached screenshots and advice.

On the 8th of November 2021 I reached out to Wilmaria14 for a 60amps Felicity Charge controller and 240 watts Solar panel and we reached an agreement for a total sum of 90,000 Naira excluding shipping fees. That same day I sent him 94,000 Naira and he promised to ship all items the next day being the 9th of November 2021 (Please refer to the attached screenshots).

On the 11th of November I sent a reminder via WhatsApp requesting for the waybill invoice and Wilmaria14 didn’t reply my message. I called him on the phone and he said “I am on my way to the office and will send it to you”. He never sent any invoice.

On the 12th of November I sent him another reminder stating my dissatisfaction and as you can see from the attached screenshot, he was online and reading my messages. So I took a screenshot and sent to him so he knows that I have seen him online severally should he try to change the narrative in the future. 1 minute later, Wilmaria14 sent me a voicenote claiming that he is currently in church hence the reason for his silence. As you can see in the attached screenshot, I scolded him and adviced him to always be detailed every step of the way.
That same day, he sent the waybill invoice.

On the 13th of November, I called the Haulage company and they said “All trucks that left Lagos on the 11th have arrived Abuja and they could not find my package”, so I reached out to Wilmaria14 and he said the items will get to me.

At this point, I will like to state that I had ordered some items from Wilmaria14 in the month of February and he delivered those solar panels to me. He sent me the Waybill invoice and there was a paid encryption, senders name and phone number on it.

But the invoice he sent me this time wasn’t having the paid encryption, senders name and phone number. So I reached out to him via Whatsapp and he said “I didn’t pay for shipping” hence there was no paid encryption on the Waybill invoice (Lies).

Remember I had sent him 94,000 as seen in the screenshot attached. 90,000 for 60amps Felicity CC and 240 watts solar panels. 4,000 for waybill.

At this point I was Livid because I paid for shipping (an excess of 2000 Naira). According to him, he forgot i sent money for shipping. What a lie!

On the 16th of November I received the items and paid another 2000 Naira for waybill. When I got to my office, I noticed some discrepancies in the manual of the charge controller and product description in regards to the maximum charge current. I reached out to Wilmaria14 and he said I should disregard the information written on the CC and rely on that of the manual. This got me worried but I took his word and started installation.

During installation, I noticed that the solar panel he sent isn’t the brand I ordered and it was a USED SOLAR panel instead of the new one I paid for. The charged controller was also a rebranded 45amps charge controller.

On the 17th of November I sent screenshots of the solar panel and he confirmed that the panel was a used one. I also sent photos and videos of the charge controller to prove it was indeed a 45amps CC.

He denied knowledge of this event and promised to reach out to Felicity for clarifications. He also claimed that Felicity 45amps CC is same as 60amps CC (Lies).

On the 19th of November I was moved to check the carton of this Charge controller and I saw that they had poked holes on both sides of the CC where the ideal Maximum charge current was written. Then I concluded that this was a conscious effort to defraud me of my money.

For everything said here today, I have attached screenshots.

If you have any dealings with Wilmaria14, please be careful.

Credentials Below

Full name: Ubadi Emmanuel Wilfred.
Nairaland Moniker: Wilmaria14.
Bank Account Number: 3070917933
Bank: First Bank Nigeria.
Phone Number: 08028074483 or 09013128166

12 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Screenshots

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
More Screenshots

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Proofs.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
More Proofs

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
More Proofs.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please be the judge.

Cheers �
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
drnsoha:
Please be the judge.

Cheers �
but u did not post when I asked u to send it back so dat I can send it to Felicity fake life everywhere at first u said I defraud u untill I asked u to stop calling d waybill company and go der urself I have not done u evil but u think u can spoil my name I have moved on from narialand problem for long sir have a nice day if u like return it or u can still keep it

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
wilmaria14:
but u did not post when I asked u to send it back so dat I can send it to Felicity fake life everywhere at first u said I defraud u untill I asked u to stop calling d waybill company and go der urself I have not done u evil but u think u can spoil my name I have moved on from narialand problem for long sir have a nice day if u like return it or u can still keep it

You are an unrepentant fraudster.

The last thing i am going to do is descend to your level of foolery. I posted every screenshot except those that has my personal information's and that was during the back and forth's of Waybill which i decided to cut short because at last i received my order.

The screenshots attached are factual. Anyone who is interested in the truth will see where i asked for your office address to send back those items but as usual, you wont see it.

The last message you sent me is in my final upload

LAST MESSAGE YOU SENT ME.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
drnsoha:

You are an unrepentant fraudster.

The last thing i am going to do is descend to your level of foolery. I posted every screenshot except those that has my personal information's and that was during the back and forth's of Waybill which i decided to cut short because at last i received my order.

The screenshots attached are factual. Anyone who is interested in the truth will see where i asked for your office address to send back those items but as usual, you wont see it.

The last message you sent me is in my final upload

LAST MESSAGE YOU SENT ME.
did u send me your Abuja address before I waybill to u no? I u wanted to send it back u have my name and number and still used d same guys I do send u goods from to get it back to me but no u want me to send money to someone without know d state of what I send u
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by drnsoha(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
wilmaria14:
did u send me your Abuja address before I waybill to u no? I u wanted to send it back u have my name and number and still used d same guys I do send u goods from to get it back to me but no u want me to send money to someone without know d state of what I send u

You act like someone suffering from cerebral sclerosis. Your response to fact shows how terrible your condition is.

Let me reiterate, I wont descend to your level of foolery.

This is a note of warning to other solar enthusiast. Do not part with your money and time should this man be in the picture.

Wilmaria14 When i need my money, i know how to get it.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
drnsoha:

You act like someone suffering from cerebral sclerosis. Your response to fact shows how terrible your condition is.

Let me reiterate, I wont descend to your level of foolery.

This is a note of warning to other solar enthusiast. Do not part with your money and time should this man be in the picture.

Wilmaria14 When i need my money, i know how to get it.
I have questions for u
When I asked u to send Dem back did u?
U said I should refund u your money when u have not sent back d goods I sent u
I know how many guys here I have waybill for and on d process der goods got stolen or damage I refunded Dem back d money and bear d lost to my self all in d name of keeping my good name on narialand I will not start calling names or post our dealing but if out of 1m members are u are d only one calling me a fraud all because I sent u a goods not up to what u want and still asked u to send it back so dat I can change it so be it ( and remember dis is not our first deal u did not complin den or call me out) so be it I will not try to defend me self again let does dat I have done deals here even urself be d judge on dis sir I will still repeat my self I did u no evil as long as I asked u to return Dem for change no p sir dat is all
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
wilmaria14:
I have questions for u
I know how many guys here I have waybill for and on d process der goods got stolen on damage I refunded Dem back d money and bear d lost to my self all in d name of keeping my good name narialand I will not start calling names or post our dealing but if out of 1m members are u are d only one calling me a fraud all because I sent u a goods not up to what u want and still asked u to send it back so dat I can change it so be it ( and remember dis is not our first deal u did not complin den or call me out) so be it I will not try to defend me self again let does dat I have done deals here even urself be d judge on dis sir I will still repeat my self I did u no evil as long as I asked u to return Dem for change no p sir dat is all

tanks I have none as long I have not done u bad u still have my number and location is till Lagos when u are ready I will still want u to send it back
If it was to be jiji u order form and got dis issue dey will still ask u to send it back to dem and after dat if u still do not get a good reply u can sue Dem . But on dis u did not return Dem after I even called u to return Dem but want me to send money to someone else no business man does dat d 55k is not my problem I have bear lost more Dan dat to guys here just to make Dem happy
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Since I started narialand I have put in blood and pain to make sure I be dat good person I always be, out of 100 deals here 90% have not seen me do not even know my office yet have place in my hand your hard-earned money and I deliver even at my lost, no body will say I sent Wilfred 1000 naria for charger and he did not get it and when d worst happens I will still use my money to pay for it. about five guys here sent me money and I waybill der order to Dem an it did not get to Dem because of accident or dat d drive got away with it I paid Dem back and toke d lost to me all in d name of been good which most dealer here will not do and because of dat most person tink any issue u will call me out on narialand let me make it clear ( narialand does not give me money to pay my bills as u tink any tin I do I do out if love)40% of my deals here I have lost and dat is to me so Mr nosha I respect u alot even outside narialand because u are a man of God and when all dis happened dat same God u call can stand for me dat I asked u to send Dem back let me correct d error but u did not make attempt to do so all u wanted was dat I should send money to someone so dat u can get another CC from him which I did not even say was bad it is not a most dat u will get from my by the way d next step was dat I was going to here from u and I am doing so oga pls for d sake of next time dat is not how deal are done even d once with error u can still send it back and I will change it even after u have called me a fraudulent person
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EPOMA(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
wilmaria14:
I have questions for u
I know how many guys here I have waybill for and on d process der goods got stolen or damage I refunded Dem back d money and bear d lost to my self all in d name of keeping my good name on narialand I will not start calling names or post our dealing but if out of 1m members are u are d only one calling me a fraud all because I sent u a goods not up to what u want and still asked u to send it back so dat I can change it so be it ( and remember dis is not our first deal u did not complin den or call me out) so be it I will not try to defend me self again let does dat I have done deals here even urself be d judge on dis sir I will still repeat my self I did u no evil as long as I asked u to return Dem for change no p sir dat is all

But why did you erase the charge amps off . It is always good to be honest .This guy has all the right to be very upset . It is unacceptable with this attitude , you gave him wrong charge controllers , used panels without telling him . Your actions were totally wrong period

12 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2021
EPOMA:

But why did you erase the charge amps off . It is always good to be honest .This guy has all the right to be very upset . It is unacceptable with this attitude , you gave him wrong charge controllers , used panels without telling him . Your actions were totally wrong period
I never changed any tin sir if he want I can send d mail I sent to Felicity about it and for d panel I told him dat he got d wrong panel dat he should send it back with d CC on it I still told him dat I was not around when d waybill was done dat my boys did it still told him dat I was sorry for d error ( pls ask him what he asked me to do)
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2021
In business, the businessman should take all responsibility, especially mistakes or errors incurred by subordinates. Bankers know this really well, a mistake by a teller can fire an operation manager.

Well, reputation once damaged is hard to fix. In business, always never play with that guy called reputation.

Being upfront pays too, "Bros that package I wan send get small k-leg but e go still work as new, I go reduce ₦2000 from that one. If that's a deal breaker wait till next week make I send another one that is new."
Bros may decide to deal or not to deal grin

I've lost money in the process of making sure rep is intact.

Rep and goodwill is worth their weight in gold in business.

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

I rest my case.

13 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2021
mctfopt:
In business, the businessman should take all responsibility, especially mistakes or errors incurred by subordinates. Bankers know this really well, a mistake by a teller can fire an operation manager.

Well, reputation once damaged is hard to fix. In business, always never play with that guy called reputation.

Being upfront pays too, "Bros that package I wan send get small k-leg but e go still work as new, I go reduce ₦2000 from that one. If that's a deal breaker wait till next week make I send another one that is new."
Bros may decide to deal or not to deal grin

I've lost money in the process of making sure rep is intact.

Rep and goodwill is worth their weight in gold in business.

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

I rest my case.
I get ur point sir and I am dis kind of person 100% but d man in question was bent to drag my name asked him to send it back for change or still was to if him a discount on it. And den face it out with does I got it from
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2021
@ customer it has already happened. please send the items back and get your refund , though i advise u let go, keep using it, if there is no bad performance issues. am saying this because looking at the price u bought them (90k for both) , brand new 250w panel is not less than 50k, talkless of felicity 60A mppt that is sold for 90 to 100k last price.

@willmaria14, we all know what u did. this is typical alaba style. u fraudulently supplied him, what his money can afford, which is very bad. why didn't u tell him that felicity 60A cc is actually sold for 90,000, and brand new 250w panel for 45 or 50k.
u should desist from this act, tell people the specific market price, who wan buy go still buy, regardless!

18 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Valto:
@ customer it has already happened. please send the items back and get your refund , though i advise u let go, keep using it, if there is no bad performance issues. am saying this because looking at the price u bought them (90k for both) , brand new 250w panel is not less than 50k, talkless of felicity 60A mppt that is sold for 90 to 100k last price.

@willmaria14, we all know what u did. this is typical alaba style. u fraudulently supplied him, what his money can afford, which is very bad. why didn't u tell him that felicity 60A cc is actually sold for 90,000, and brand new 250w panel for 45 or 50k.
u should desist from this act, tell people the specific market price, who wan buy go still buy, regardless!
@valto na be buy my goods and know how much I get Dem if u sell ur 60Amp 24v Felicity at 90/100k I don't and don't do alaba style if ur money no reach I no mind to add up for u dat is my person in life boss ask of me very well

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Valto:

Same thing happened to me. I bought felicity mppt 120a and was supplied 100a. Funny enough I bought 2 and on one carton the 120a specs were cutoff and specs of 100a were displayed on the other the 120a sticker was intact but product inside was still 100a. I know the back and forth I had with the seller who kept insisting it was 120a even when I showed him charging amps was 100a max. Lastly I was told to return product, wait for product to sell before money is refunded. I decided to keep both as 100a will suffice for my needs at no discount as I wanted to believe the seller (who is on this forum) didn't play a fast one on me, and on some occasions he returned excess waybill money as recharge cards
The best way to prevent this "scam" is by the heatsink. Usually the product code is stamped on the heatsink, so ask the seller to provide the picture of the heat sink before waybill. I later bought another 80amps from said seller and made sure he showed me that heatsink code before waybill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2021
90k is way too cheap for a 60a controller and solar panel.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Namzy:

Same thing happened to me. I bought felicity mppt 120a and was supplied 100a. Funny enough I bought 2 and on one carton the 120a specs were cutoff and specs of 100a were displayed on the other the 120a sticker was intact but product inside was still 100a. I know the back and forth I had with the seller who kept insisting it was 120a even when I showed him charging amps was 100a max. Lastly I was told to return product, wait for product to sell before money is refunded. I decided to keep both as 100a will suffice for my needs at no discount as I wanted to believe the seller (who is on this forum) didn't play a fast one on me, and on some occasions he returned excess waybill money as recharge cards
The best way to prevent this "scam" is by the heatsink. Usually the product code is stamped on the heatsink, so ask the seller to provide the picture of the heat sink before waybill. I later bought another 80amps from said seller and made sure he showed me that heatsink code before waybill.

Why always Felicity.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2021
wilmaria14:
@valto na be buy my goods and know how much I get Dem if u sell ur 60Amp 24v Felicity at 90/100k
lolz, real 60A felicity mppt for 60k . u must be kidding cheesy
I don't and don't do alaba style if ur money no reach I no mind to add up for u dat is my person in life boss ask of me very well
onyeoma CY, if the person money no reach u add for him, just like u added for the customer above, by giving him 45A cc in place of 60A. continue kiss

13 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mcTrinity(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
It's actually becoming more frustrating how sellers would want to intentionally defraud you and end up blaming their boys!!!

Innocent boys that's following their oga's directive would be dragged.
A customer paid for specific items and specific rating. You received the fully agreed price. Then you send nonsense and want your customer to believe it was a mistake from your boys... What business has the customer with your boys!

And the funny things is that, these sellers would want you to end up managing whatever they sent to you.
I mean, they'll feel that after the whole delay and probably, you're also desperate and need the items urgently, you wouldn't want to go through the stress of returning the items.
Because they would even tell you that you'll bear the cost of the returning waybill. And then they'll make it look like as you're returning those items, there might be delay in getting a replacement or a refund...
All manner of nonsenses and condiments gimmicks!

In my solar business lifetime, I've dumbed like 3 suppliers who never ever, in their widest imagination, believed I'll dumb them.
Yet, I've had one particular supplier I've been using right from the beginning.
Sometimes, even after I've paid, hell call to refund my money because either the exact spec of what I ordered for ended up not being available or complete, or he doesn't trust the quality of the ones available. His boys have also been sending my goods, when he's too busy to do it himself and there have never been issue, because he gives them detail instructions to avoid error.

All these recent "abeg no vex, na my boys error" are very unserious.

And it's also very annoying when a seller is readily available and responds fast when you're negotiating and sending money, but after that he takes the role of Mr President and becomes too busy with coordinating the affairs of the country.. Mtcheeeew

Still unfortunate how some sellers don't understand that integrity is very key in business sustainability. Honesty is non-negotiable.

16 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
mcTrinity:
It's actually becoming more frustrating how sellers would want to intentionally defraud you and end up blaming their boys!!!

Innocent boys that's following their oga's directive would be dragged.
A customer paid for specific items and specific rating. You received the fully agreed price. Then you send nonsense and want your customer to believe it was a mistake from your boys... What business has the customer with your boys!

And the funny things is that, these sellers would want you to end up managing whatever they sent to you.
I mean, they'll feel that after the whole delay and probably, you're also desperate and need the items urgently, you wouldn't want to go through the stress of returning the items.
Because they would even tell you that you'll bear the cost of the returning waybill. And then they'll make it look like as you're returning those items, there might be delay in getting a replacement or a refund...
All manner of nonsenses and condiments gimmicks!

In my solar business lifetime, I've dumbed like 3 suppliers who never ever, in their widest imagination, believed I'll dumb them.
Yet, I've had one particular supplier I've been using right from the beginning.
Sometimes, even after I've paid, hell call to refund my money because either the exact spec of what I ordered for ended up not being available or complete, or he doesn't trust the quality of the ones available. His boys have also been sending my goods, when he's too busy to do it himself and there have never been issue, because he gives them detail instructions to avoid error.

All these recent "abeg no vex, na my boys error" are very unserious.

And it's also very annoying when a seller is readily available and responds fast when you're negotiating and sending money, but after that he takes the role of Mr President and becomes too busy with coordinating the affairs of the country.. Mtcheeeew

Still unfortunate how some sellers don't understand that integrity is very key in business sustainability. Honesty is non-negotiable.

Integrity is key.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mcTrinity(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Valto:
onyeoma CY, if the person money no reach u add for him, just like u added for the customer above, by giving him 45A cc in place of 60A. continue kiss

Lolz... Have you forgotten that, not too long, someone marketed CanadianSolar 300W panel for 34k here? Made right in Canada for that matter

Who was that again

Because, if my brain is not painting me, I think it's this same guy...
One day he'll market Victron Quattro 15KVA for 350k.
Maybe he goes to the country of manufacture and carry the items in his pocket as luggage

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Available now

Sorotec 3kva Revo vmii hybrid 100a mppt - 245k

Sorotec 5.5kva Revo vmii hybrid 100a mppt - 290k

5KVA 48V ES-100A MPPT 6000W - 470k

GROWATT 8KVA T8KVA 48V HVM TRANS 120A MPPT - 890k

Call/chat - 08117398294 to order.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Valto:
I don't have anything to reply u sir dis have been ur nature towards my name
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2021
mcTrinity:

Lolz... Have you forgotten that, not too long, someone marketed CanadianSolar 300W panel for 34k here? Made right in Canada for that matter

Who was that again

Because, if my brain is not painting me, I think it's this same guy...
One day he'll market Victron Quattro 15KVA for 350k.
Maybe he goes to the country of manufacture and carry the items in his pocket as luggage
most of u dealers here carry all ur family problem put on goods dat u sell making it hard for does dat don't have much to buy next tin u will say alaba boys and fake life andu think it is good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (1698) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: abuzz33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.