Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2063004 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
buyAride:

Can the price be negotiated downwards, please?

I checked online and at less than $100 per Cell (actual cost is $97 each), adding about $200 for Shipping and Clearing, it still breaks down to about $102 ( #56,100, @#550 to $1), landing cost Per Cell.

Factoring the 'wait time' for Shipping and Profit for the Seller, will it be appropriate to expect around 20% - 30% Profit margin which approximates to about #73,000.

At #75,000+, that is 35% Profit Margin
At #85,000, that is over 50% Profit Margin!

Kindly please consider a price review, l am interested in immediate purchase.

Wow, See Business Plan cheesy

Just invest in your business plan, let's see how much you will sell your own.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Enrythesis(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ikiriye:

give proper description of item and more pictures
modified. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by sintolord(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank you Adrusa. I will reach out to you when am ready to install FCC

adrusa:

I don't know what your setup is like. It may be difficult starting from scratch, but for me, it was easy because I already had all the ingredients; a raspberry pi running Raspberry OS, the necessary cable and home assistant with utility integration helping me to sum up the daily harvest. You can also use emoncms or pvoutput if that is your thing.

I started with this code on GitHub. https://github.com/solarsnoop/PCM60X-Monitor. I then stripped it down to remove the http part. So, I ended up with a json array which I feed into nodered which then splits them up and gives me what I need. You can use MQTT if that works for you. I then feed the power into Home Assistant which does the daily summation.

Some people may suggest that you should just get a CC that does the summation without going through the trouble, but that won't necessarily work for me because I will still need to get the figure out of the CC and feed it into my system. I don't have to go the CC to see what I generated at any instant.

I can share my codes with you if you have a similar setup. No need to reinvent the wheel. FCC stands for Felicity Charge Controller
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Valto:
Suoer 12V PURE SINE WAVE 1500VA Power Inverter with Built in 20A Battery Charger. can power any fridge or freezer comfortably. 7 battery type settings and other parameter settings.
compatible with lithium battery @82k
whatsapp 0802-057-4628

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ikiriye(m): 3:47am On Feb 10, 2022
alstacs:

Wish I had seen this review when I was looking for a quick replacement for my thunderstruck Thundervolt hybrid inverter.
Just 3 months my Ipower just tripped off, the circuit breaker between the inverter and the batteries kept tripping off.
I'm dropping the inverter for them this morning.
Any advice on any other hybrid replacement in the same price range for 3 to 5kva, preferable 48V?
use fuse i don't like breakers,there are a hell lot of substandard breakers out there

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by joshdgr8: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2022
For Sale
Growatt 12Kva 48V Inverter
Comes with INbuilt Mppt
Internet Dongle for Remote View
Call or Chat me up if you Need it
Location>ABUJA
Price<>N1,080,000

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ajabani4allah(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Pls I need suggestion on a very good 100Ah lead acid battery, it could be tubular or any other type. I would have opted for LifePo battery but I don't want to spend that much l am using it with my inverter to power just four 5watts bulbs and and a 35w DC ceiling fan
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2022
generalstingz:
Still available

16 units of 100AH 3.2V Great Power LFP cells

@ 27,000 per cell

Is this still available?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2022
ajabani4allah:
Pls I need suggestion on a very good 100Ah lead acid battery, it could be tubular or any other type. I would have opted for LifePo battery but I don't want to spend that much l am using it with my inverter to power just four 5watts bulbs and and a 35w DC ceiling fan

tetralogyfallot:
I have new ones of this blue inec batteries. Complete set with it's chargers and a DC distributor for laptop users

I would advise you get 2pcs of this and run them in parallel, better value than the 100ah lead acid u'll be getting. Just my 2kobo.....

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2022
HIGH QUALITY BATTERY !! DISCOUNTED SALES !!!

STARPLUS 12v 220a tubular battery.
2 yrs warranty.

Price:
N116,000 per unit,
N114,000 "2 units",
N110,000 "8 units upwards" ...

STAR PLUS 12v automobile battery
75a ...... 25,000
100a .... 35,000

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
DISCOUNTED SOLAR WATER HEATER PRICES!!

PRICE LIST FOR SOLAR WATER HEATER.
100L = ₦280,000
150L = ₦330,000
200L = ₦370,000
250L = ₦420,000
300L = ₦550,000
500L = ₦950,000

The solar water heater can work as a central water heater source to a building . Its water inlet is supplied by the main overhead tank , whilst the water heater solar tubes heats it up to boiling point "See attached YouTube link for boiling temperature illustration" and supplies to hot water taps in building. Hot water tank stores hot water for 3 days max considering cloudy weather days. Solar water heaters have 15 - 25 years Lifespan .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnXFCqW69o

Contact,

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
ajabani4allah:
chat me on WhatsApp 08034694579 for blue inec LifePo4 batteries. Use them and thank me later.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by alstacs(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ikiriye:

use fuse i don't like breakers,there are a hell lot of substandard breakers out there
Got to their service Centre, board burnt.
They are fixing it.
For the breakers, my fingers had been burnt before so I got all my DC breakers from the UK.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ajabani4allah(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
saint2ace:

I would advise you get 2pcs of this and run them in parallel, better value than the 100ah lead acid u'll be getting. Just my 2kobo.....

Thanks, I will try this out, I just don't know how much this will be costing me yet
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by buyAride: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Dear Sir,

Shipping terms for Lithium batteries have changed a lot since you may have last checked.

Now shippers can only load a container about 1/3rd full once it contains Lithium batteries and therefore rates skyrocketed.

Please reach out to me directly to close a deal.

Copy that, will reach out privately. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by buyAride: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dam5reey:

I am sure you think you sound funny, ehn? Silly.

BTW, it is not your Cells so stop hyperventilating over nothing. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by deking(m): 5:57am On Feb 11, 2022
deking:
Brand New 5KVA German Phocos Inverter for sale N550k. Was bought for a project but client already bought 24V lithium ion battery so the inverter could not be used.

Check link below for inverter capabilities.
This is one of the best brands out there.

https://www.phocos.com/product/psw-h-hybrid-inverter-charger/

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2022
buyAride:

I am sure you think you sound funny, ehn? Silly.

BTW, it is not your Cells so stop hyperventilating over nothing. undecided undecided
You started it by makings Assumptions...
Rather than get the Cells, offer them at the price you stated..
I will be your first customer..

I am waiting to see your prices anyways...

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2022
Dam5reey:

grin. Me sef weak lol.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2022
GROWATT 5000 ES 48v HYBRID INVERTER FOR SALE!!!

GROWATT 5000 watts 48v ES (100a / 450 VOC 6000w inbuilt MPPT) under warranty with its accessories up for SALE "Worked just once as project sample" ...

Condition: Minty new shape . Enclosed in its carton with all accessory & warranty

Contact,

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2022
kiekie1:
HIGH QUALITY BATTERY !! DISCOUNTED SALES !!!

STARPLUS 12v 220a tubular battery.
2 yrs warranty.

Price:
N112,000 per unit,
N110,000 "2 units",
N108,000 "4 units upwards" ...

STAR PLUS 12v automobile battery
75a ...... 25,000
100a .... 35,000

Contact,

Hurry whilst stock lasts ...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
idsolar:
6pcs of 250w neatly used Pscsolar panels for sale. Price N40,000. U can call/WhatsApp me on 0.8.0.3.3.7.3.5.3.5.9 and 0.8.0.9.8.7.4.0.1.4.1.

**Available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abbeymighty(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
bigrovar:
Hi people. Currently carrying out upgrades of my solar components. I have the following for sale.

Used Victron Smart MPPT Controller (With built in Bluetooth)
150v - 100A
VEDirect

Used IpowerPlus 3kva / 24v (Built in MPPT Charge controller 40A - not sure the actual charger capacity, never used it for one day)

All price is non negotiable.
YOUR CONTACT PLS , AM INTERESTED

Sold
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by micynute94(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good Evening Bosses,

I don come again with my wahala grin

Got a series of questions and I'd appreciate all the inputs I can get.

*** Does using a Stabilizer (2KVA) with an inverter has any negative effect on the inverter (600W PSW).

I had my inverter set up last year around March.

Set up include: Full River 12v 160Ah FAT battery from Ojota, 3x150W Solar Panels, 20A charger, and 600W PSW inverter.

Recently I noticed my battery drain too fast.

Without sun, a load of 100W could deplete my battery from a full charge (around 12.8V) to 11V in about 3 hours.

Is it high time I changed the battery?

I usually don't use it below 50% DoD.

Please feel free to ask for more details I might opted out. Thank you.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Keemie(f): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Can you please suggest a good solar submersible pump.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
micynute94:
Good Evening Bosses,

*** Does using a Stabilizer (2KVA) with an inverter has any negative effect on the inverter (600W PSW).

Set up include: Full River 12v 160Ah FAT battery from Ojota, 3x150W Solar Panels, 20A charger, and 600W PSW inverter.

Without sun, a load of 100W could deplete my battery from a full charge (around 12.8V) to 11V in about 3 hours.

Stabilizer manages voltage fluctuations, so no need when using ur inverter.
Remove the stabilizer.
Psw is already clean.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
micynute94:
Good Evening Bosses,

Before we proceed what's your set charge voltage? That will give an insight to how well ur battery is being charged. Fullriver batteries have a set recommendation of 14.4 - 15v cycle charge and 13.8v float. Anything outside this and ur battery is not working at optimal level.

My 2kobo....

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by micynute94(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
dollarnaira:

Stabilizer manages voltage fluctuations, so no need when using ur inverter.
Remove the stabilizer.
Psw is already clean.

Hi Boss,

The reason why I was using the stabilizer was because switching from Inverter to Nepa/Gen and vice versa is a pain in the a** if I have to remove or plug the stab every time I need to switch.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by micynute94(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
saint2ace:

Before we proceed what's your set charge voltage? That will give an insight to how well ur battery is being charged. Fullriver batteries have a set recommendation of 14.4 - 15v cycle charge and 13.8v float. Anything outside this and ur battery is not working at optimal level.

My 2kobo....

Boss.. How do I check for this?

I remember making some configuration with the solar charger...

Set one to 11.0V, one to 12.6V and one to 14.6V

Can't really remember.... I was using a guide back then and I also contacted you too boss.. Dunno if you remember our convo on WhatsApp where u sent me a file showing various level of DoD...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
micynute94:

Hi Boss,

The reason why I was using the stabilizer was because switching from Inverter to Nepa/Gen and vice versa is a pain in the a** if I have to remove or plug the stab every time I need to switch.

I understand u bro.
I thought of this during my wiring.
I kuku ma buy 3 stabs, 1 for freezer, 1 for washing machine, one for blender. Funny as it sounds I don't like centralized stab. My opinion.

I have a client who ran a complete different wiring for inverter loads only. No need to switch over. grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
micynute94:
Good Evening Bosses,

For how long have you been using your battery? Are you are sure there is no Load you missing? Consider plugging only a 100w bulb let's see how long it will hold.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2022
1. If Stab is before inverter input then it is fine as it will ensure that the you get a stabilized voltage even when Vs is lower than expected

2. Using a 30A charge controller is more appropriate for your system

3. if you cycle the pictures your charge controller is showing kindly collage them for all to advise more

micynute94:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1694) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: brightk(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.