Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2059027 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (1692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 6:43pm On Jan 03
dalamilove:
Please does anyone have an idea about this solar, is it better than mono

This is a very good fake Jinko solar panel. I'll suggest you don't buy it.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 7:41pm On Jan 03
For those that are using Must hybrid inverter, how do you set it to lithium battery?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obitobe: 7:43pm On Jan 03
isangjohnson:
Please I need review on this inverter.

please run from this Ipowerx max.

the problem with it is that, it takes up to 30min-1hr before it start charging via mains supply. it is too sensitive and not rugged.
in my case within 24hrs of purchase it started showing code 09. Mosef don blow. please avoid it. go for other type of Ipower than this one.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03
I'll advice u buy lithium ion phosphate boss. Quanta 200a is sold for 295-300k. Some even sell higher than that. N u cant do 90% DOD else ull replace in less than 2yrs
micynute94:
To the house, abeg, I am using a Fullriver 160ah battery someone recommended here 2 years ago and it did serve me well before it became weak.

I would like to get another one, preferably 200ah.

However, their website (idyllictechnologies/com) isn't going through and I don't want to fall to a scam.

I saw their IG info (@Idyllic_Technologies) online but don't know how legit it is.

Any help with their legit contact details as I have lost the one with me.

Happy New Year!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03
Nah fake jinko b dis. Run o
dalamilove:
Please does anyone have an idea about this solar, is it better than mono
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 8:05pm On Jan 03
obitobe:

please run from this Ipowerx max.

the problem with it is that, it takes up to 30min-1hr before it start charging via mains supply. it is too sensitive and not rugged.
in my case within 24hrs of purchase it started showing code 09. Mosef don blow. please avoid it. go for other type of Ipower than this one.
Thanks Sir
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by sharks776(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03
AshipaEk0:

You legit intend to arrange 32 units of wet cell batteries in someone's house?

Exactly my thoughts, in fact, you took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by alosbaba007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03
Jefferyzz:
How much did you get them

The deka power is 95k

Mornyray is 125k

Other are sold for 120k each

I never buy, i asked around to know if anyone has used or come in contact with, performance wise.

The seller claimed ita nt a well known brand nd n new product for market.

Am really confused na money be the problem here for me.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by micynute94(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03
Valto:
2yrs might be too short. the price of original 200ah fullriver, if u add small money will definitely get u a 12v 135ah or 150ah lifepo4 lithium battery which is far better and will last 8 to 10yrs. wink

Thanks for the suggestion boss.

I've been considering that too but capital is also a factor grin.

What's your best price and would it easily work with my current set up?

Looking for a plug and play solution.

Current Set up :-

I'm using 450W (150 *3 ) solar panels, 50A solar charger controller, 600W PSW inverter, and a 20A battery charger.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Akbil: 9:24pm On Jan 03
olopan:
Can you please reach to me via the contact number on my bio or profile

There are more information to discuss to come to a refined solution

I'll appreciate if you can provide the questions here so everyone can review. Later we can go private

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 9:30pm On Jan 03
micynute94:

I'm using 450W (150 *3 ) solar panels, 50A solar charger controller, 600W PSW inverter, and a 20A battery charger.
What brand is your charge controller, battery charger and inverter?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 9:40pm On Jan 03
Any review on PowMr hybrid inverter?
I know their CC is good.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by alosbaba007(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03
Abeg which is better

A panel with 60cells or one with 72 cells

Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03
micynute94:

original fullriver 200ah is between 260k to 300k..how much is 12v 135ah lifepo4 lithium again..?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03
micynute94:
To the house, abeg, I am using a Fullriver 160ah battery someone recommended here 2 years ago and it did serve me well before it became weak.

I would like to get another one, preferably 200ah.

However, their website (idyllictechnologies/com) isn't going through and I don't want to fall to a scam.

I saw their IG info (@Idyllic_Technologies) online but don't know how legit it is.

Any help with their legit contact details as I have lost the one with me.

Happy New Year!

I am still flexing mine o...got it in September 2021 but began using it January 2022. Solid batteries...but I may be disposing mine soon to switch to lithium.

Meanwhile, this is the contact number of Tonia, one of their marketing managers, 070three 797 3666

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03
Okay!

There is a link on my bio (can't post it bcoz of spam bot), use it via your PC and input the loads as they will be used in reality.

* Share the screenshot of the final results

* Share installation location information with respect to the building

* Share a picture of the roof ( location on Google maps is not needed now due to privacy)

Akbil:

I'll appreciate if you can provide the questions here so everyone can review. Later we can go private
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by micynute94(m): 8:38am On Jan 04
odimbannamdi:

I am still flexing mine o...got it in September 2021 but began using it January 2022. Solid batteries...but I may be disposing mine soon to switch to lithium.

Meanwhile, this is the contact number of Tonia, one of their marketing managers, 070three 797 3666

Thanks boss.

Technically, I got my around April 2021 and started using it around that time. So this April should make it the third year.

Really enjoyed mine as I know of people who set up theirs after mine and had issues within a year.

cc: valto
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by micynute94(m): 8:40am On Jan 04
isangjohnson:

What brand is your charge controller, battery charger and inverter?

The solar CC is a generic/Chinese brand (can't remember the name).

Battery charger is Souer

Inverter is Ceepro.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by micynute94(m): 8:43am On Jan 04
Valto:
original fullriver 200ah is between 260k to 300k..how much is 12v 135ah lifepo4 lithium again..?

grin grin

Boss, how much u go run am for me, make I run enter your dm.

With my current set up, what would be needed?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valentinooo: 8:44am On Jan 04
Valto:
That's why we say you should be putting these prices here. It will help people like that man choose wisely. Put the minimum price and let them know it can increase based on customisation requirements.

I shouldn't be forced to contact you before I can have an idea of the price of what I want to buy.

15 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by emmy9500: 10:23am On Jan 04
Hi, please will a 5kva/48v inverter carry 2hp air conditioner, pumping machine, freezer, pressing iron
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 10:55am On Jan 04
Valto:
2yrs might be too short. the price of original 200ah fullriver, if u add small money will definitely get u a 12v 135ah or 150ah lifepo4 lithium battery which is far better and will last 8 to 10yrs. wink

No dey give people advice like this, LFP is too expensive. smiley
he should buy another one.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valentinooo: 11:08am On Jan 04
emmy9500:
Hi, please will a 5kva/48v inverter carry 2hp air conditioner, pumping machine, freezer, pressing iron
Yes. But not all at once

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04
odimbannamdi:

Tonia owns idyllic, she's not a marketer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04
saint2ace:

Tonia owns idyllic, she's not a marketer grin grin grin

shocked shocked

Really! Thats impressive!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 3:29pm On Jan 04
You can reach out to Solaris Integrated Sun Power.
+234 913 784 9368 - Fadi
I got mine (5kva single phase) from them.

Or Xtra power.
+234 701 739 9999 - Jeff

Nexuspulse:
3 Units of Deye 12 kw 3 phase Inverter is urgently needed! Avail me your best price via 08033213577 Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jikaseo(f): 3:36pm On Jan 04
Hello house, I have a 5kva/24v felicity inverter, a 60A PowMr solar charge controller, two Vitra 12v220a tubular batteries and four 300W panels. I noticed that using with from around 11am with my freezer, TV and two fans, the system goes off before 9pm even when I put off the freezer before 4pm. I expected to have at least 18hrs with this setup which is less than 3months old, but I'm disappointed with the results. I intend to add two more 300w panels, please would this help increase how much supply time I get from this system? Any advise will be welcomed.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 3:46pm On Jan 04
Dam5reey:

No dey give people advice like this, LFP is too expensive. smiley
he should buy another one.
I may not know the angle you're looking at it, but I'm very sure 270k will package him 135ah 12v lifepo4 battery for diy and 70% dod gives him equivalent discharge rate of fullriver 200ah 12v at 50 dod. 320k if you buy a package product.
It's all about managing resources to acquire ROI.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 3:54pm On Jan 04
I need pwm with editable settings e.g lithium ion. I couldn't get SRNE in the market as recommended here. Pls am in urgent need of anyone using such.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 3:58pm On Jan 04
jikaseo:
Hello house, I have a 5kva/24v felicity inverter, a 60A PowMr solar charge controller, two Vitra 12v220a tubular batteries and four 300W panels. I noticed that using with from around 11am with my freezer, TV and two fans, the system goes off before 9pm even when I put off the freezer before 4pm. I expected to have at least 18hrs with this setup which is less than 3months old, but I'm disappointed with the results. I intend to add two more 300w panels, please would this help increase how much supply time I get from this system? Any advise will be welcomed.
The answer is yes. I guess those batteries hardly get full charge before evening.
You may still need to manage your loads on the battery from 6pm as your 5kva transformer based inverter maybe consuming about 80w on idle mode.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 4:07pm On Jan 04
5kwh 24v 200Ah 18650 Lithium-ion Battery available.

Asking price - 650k. Negotiable on T&C!

Call/WhatsApp - O7O38616199

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (1692) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m), fyinka47(m), Dam5reey(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.