Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2059805 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (1692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 7:05am On Feb 19
Fremlin:

Between dry cell and wet cell which is better
Wet Cell often more rugged all things equal

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 7:25am On Feb 19
Trippledots:
New original JINKO 550w panels available. Tiger pro series...

10pcs and above #150k

Less than 10pcs #153k

Nationwide delivery available.

Original Jinko Tiger pro series. Cheapest around the block, go compare prices. kiss
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 7:27am On Feb 19
Trippledots:
Original label tokunbo poly panels available...245w and above

Mono 300w tokunbo panels available

Mono 400w new panels available

Original 555w Jinko Tiger Pro series available also.

Nationwide delivery.

Used and new panels available, original capacity
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adibo(m): 7:27am On Feb 19
Penuelseun:
Yes, I use mine to power a 150w fridge and 11kg washing machine. 1.2kva inverter with 100ah battery

OK, thanks a lot
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 7:51am On Feb 19
Valentinooo:

Yes oo.
good morning all. thanks everyone that prayed and wished me quick recovery. thank God I am recovering gradually now. I really appreciate the love I got here. both those that visited. God bless everyone.

26 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Hybrid600: 7:59am On Feb 19
So good to read from you. Wish you speedy recovery.

Valto:
good morning all. thanks everyone that prayed and wished me quick recovery. thank God I am recovering gradually now. I really appreciate the love I got here. both those that visited. God bless everyone.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 8:15am On Feb 19
Valto:

The great valto is back.
Hallelujah
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:18am On Feb 19
Valto:
probably on the fence grin.some landlord na werey, one said u are free to install on the roof, but will not be allowed to remove it, even if u are packing out, it becomes landlords property. grin grin

Na my former yoosless landlord talk am jare...lol
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by toscotech(m): 8:29am On Feb 19
Trippledots:

How many PCs do you need? I have 245w, poly cells.

Real capacity, not relabelled.

have used 200w before i dont want to change

just to be adding to the 200w
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:41am On Feb 19
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Brand new SMS 6200w 48v (120a~450voc solar mppt) pure sinewave hybrid inverter available for immediate pickup .

Price ... 550k

Standard warranty: 12 months

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 10:00am On Feb 19
Valto:

Take time and rest.

We are happy seeing you online here!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 10:16am On Feb 19
Valto:

Glad to see you here. Health is truly wealth. Person wey healthy don't know what's it like to be on the other side of the road.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 10:28am On Feb 19
Youngzedd:
Hello everyone,

What's the percentage efficiency of solar panel?

Like now many Watts of power is 380W mono solar panel suppose to produce during peak hour?

A good quality solar panel should produce 70-80% of the rated capacity at peak sunlight and in good weather. So you should get at-least (266watts-304watts). During harmattan and dusty weather, you should get about 45-55% of the rated wattage.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Edrizz(m): 10:47am On Feb 19
Trippledots:

Used and new panels available, original capacity

Message me via WhatsApp, let's talk business bro... Contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Youngzedd(m): 10:56am On Feb 19
easyyoke:

A good quality solar panel should produce 70-80% of the rated capacity at peak sunlight and in good weather. So you should get at-least (266watts-304watts). During harmattan and dusty weather, you should get about 45-55% of the rated wattage.

Thank you.

I have 4 pcs of 380W (1,520W total) Exulted black solar panels on the roof and I get about 465W at peak.

This worries me so much.

Using 60A Felicity charge controller.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Peterlove11: 10:57am On Feb 19
Trippledots:

How many PCs do you need? I have 245w, poly cells.

Real capacity, not relabelled.
Do you have pv 280w real capacity with VOC around 37.2v?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19
Youngzedd:

Thank you.

I have 4 pcs of 380W (1,520W total) Exulted black solar panels on the roof and I get about 465W at peak.

This worries me so much.

How where dey configured?
And the positioning
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 1:31pm On Feb 19
Trippledots:

Original Jinko Tiger pro series. Cheapest around the block, go compare prices. kiss

Bro send your what'sapp number
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Fremlin: 1:45pm On Feb 19
Trippledots:

I have various panels for sale, both new and used. Shoot me a mail let's discuss your needs.

Other sellers for both panels and inverters here include justcallmanuel, zeestone99, kiekie1, linnov8 ( sells pure sine sachet inverter), valto sells (lithium battery packs)etc

I just sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 4:05pm On Feb 19
Valto:
We appreciate God for your recovery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by oluwapoju(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19
Hello House,
What's the Solution to inverter reversing power to input ?
All the appliances that ain't connected to the inverter are now working with the inverter, the whole house is now having unstable power supply
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19
good evening all. these are available for sale

12v 2kw hybrid inverter with 2000w pv capacity =260k
24v 3kw hybrid inverter with 3000w pv capacity =300k
24v 4.2kw hybrid inverter with 6200w pv capacity =380k
48v 6.2kw hybrid inverter with 120A Mppt 6500w pv capacity =550k
24v 312ah 7987kwh lifepo4 lithium battery =1.450m
50ah 3.2V lifepo4 lithium cells 30k each
135ah 3.2V lifepo4 lithium cell 70k each
brand new grade A EVE 280ah lifepo4 lithium cells 165k each.
can't couple battery for now. whatsapp 08020574628 or telegram@vvalto

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Abiono28: 6:58pm On Feb 19
Someone wants to build me 12v 100ah battery using the 32650 cells for 220k.
Is it a good bargain, also are the 32650 lfp cells good comparef to their prismatic counterparts?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by finebois(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19
easyyoke:

Let me give you a few tips to make your battery last longer.
First of, stop using all your fans. Save up and buy DC Fans. My Duravolt 16’ standing fan consumes just 15W at speed 1, 22W at Speed 2 and 26W at Speed 3.
Second, like one user already said, only use your freezer during the day when there is sun outside, at night, switch it off. Everything should be well frozen till the following morning. If you really want to run your refrigerator system 24hours, then save up to buy an LG inverter Fridge-Freezer combo. My 302L Fridge-Freezer combination consumes just 70W. Infact when I first bought it, it was consuming just 50W then it had fault and Foauni took in for repair. That was how it came back and started using 70W. Even with that, that is still very energy effecienct because inverter Fridge-freezer does not run 24hours. It rests when your fridge temperature gets to a level. I calculated mine and discovered it only runs for 14hours a day. So that brings down the wattage of the fridge-freezer to 43W. So get an inverter fridge-freezer if you must run them 24hours. Dont go above 300L though. The bigger the fridge, the more watt.
Third. Your 65 inch TCL should be used only during the day. Use your 32inch at night. Change your bulbs to AKT 5w bulbs. The highest should be 10w. This three suggestions will extend the hours you are getting from your battery. It you cant do without those appliances, then it is time to add more batteries to your battery
Good evening boss. Please your 320L inverter freezer takes how many hours to freeze from scratch. Also during the day, how hours did you use to put it on. And What's is maximum power(watts of the freezer incase of surge)
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 9:32pm On Feb 19
finebois:
Good evening boss. Please your 320L inverter freezer takes how many hours to freeze from scratch. Also during the day, how hours did you use to put it on. And What's is maximum power(watts of the freezer incase of surge)

It is an inverter fridge so there is no surge. The compressor starts slowly then continues working. It doesn't surge up like old compressors. There is a mechanism called defrosting where the evaporator tries to defreeze to prevent clogging, that is the process that uses the highest power and at that period the highest power the fridge uses is 110W and it is only for about 15minutes and it does that only once in 8hours. And it doesn’t just jump or surge to that level, the compressor rises slowly from 0watt till it gets to that 110w so your inverter won’t even notice anything. The freezer works for about 4hours or so to start freezing anything you put inside it.

During the day, how hours did you use to put it on

I dont put it off atall though. Since it doesn’t consume much power. The typical continuous wattage it works at is 65-75w. Also the compressor goes on and off by itself and only works for about 14hours out of 24hours
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ithaca(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19
undecided
easyyoke:

Let me give you a few tips to make your battery last longer.
First of, stop using all your fans. Save up and buy DC Fans. My Duravolt 16’ standing fan consumes just 15W at speed 1, 22W at Speed 2 and 26W at Speed 3.
Second, like one user already said, only use your freezer during the day when there is sun outside, at night, switch it off. Everything should be well frozen till the following morning. If you really want to run your refrigerator system 24hours, then save up to buy an LG inverter Fridge-Freezer combo. My 302L Fridge-Freezer combination consumes just 70W. Infact when I first bought it, it was consuming just 50W then it had fault and Foauni took in for repair. That was how it came back and started using 70W. Even with that, that is still very energy effecienct because inverter Fridge-freezer does not run 24hours. It rests when your fridge temperature gets to a level. I calculated mine and discovered it only runs for 14hours a day. So that brings down the wattage of the fridge-freezer to 43W. So get an inverter fridge-freezer if you must run them 24hours. Dont go above 300L though. The bigger the fridge, the more watt.
Third. Your 65 inch TCL should be used only during the day. Use your 32inch at night. Change your bulbs to AKT 5w bulbs. The highest should be 10w. This three suggestions will extend the hours you are getting from your battery. It you cant do without those appliances, then it is time to add more batteries to your battery

Thank you. This gives me a clear plan of attack.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 9:43pm On Feb 19
Youngzedd:

Thank you.

This worries me so much.

I initially had thesame issue till experienced people here told me it was because there was dust in the atmosphere. And indeed as soon as rain fell in my area, the yield drastically jumped up immediately the following day. So wait for rain to fall in your area too. If rain falls and you are still experiencing very low yield, you will need to check your panel configuration and also confirm that you did not buy fake panels(overrated panel/relabelled panel)

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by finebois(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19
easyyoke:

It is an inverter fridge so there is no surge. The compressor starts slowly then continues working. It doesn't surge up like old compressors. There is a mechanism called defrosting where the evaporator tries to defreeze to prevent clogging, that is the process that uses the highest power and at that period the highest power the fridge uses is 110W and it is only for about 15minutes and it does that only once in 8hours. And it doesn’t just jump or surge to that level, the compressor rises slowly from 0watt till it gets to that 110w so your inverter won’t even notice anything. The freezer works for about 4hours or so to start freezing anything you put inside it.

During the day, how hours did you use to put it on

I dont put it off atall though. Since it doesn’t consume much power. The typical continuous wattage it works at is 65-75w. Also the compressor goes on and off by itself and only works for about 14hours out of 24hours
Thanks for this. I appreciate it. Please home much did you get it and what is the maker
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abbeymighty(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19
Please where do you get your lithium bat3?
Ijeoma660:

So by the special grace of almighty I don upgrade o.

18/02/24 I am finally retiring my dry cells
From 21/04/21 to 18/02/24. They have really paid their dues.

Yesterday I went to get these

3KVA All in one unit with a 24v, 5kwh LFPB.

In addition I got a deal for about 10 x 355wp panels yet to be delivered though.

Cost outlay

Inverter 423k
LFPB 1.350m
PV array 480k.

I am so excited about it's features and flexibility.

I have option to make any of these priority PV, battery or utility. It can be programmed to choose any first then another.

Anyway I am still observing the system.

My darling freezer can now enjoy what other gardgets have been enjoying...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abbeymighty(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19
Connecting 4 battery in 2s 2p = 254v or 4s 48v please which one will last more with the same load?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 11:26pm On Feb 19
Abiono28:
Someone wants to build me 12v 100ah battery using the 32650 cells for 220k.
Is it a good bargain, also are the 32650 lfp cells good comparef to their prismatic counterparts?

These are used cells, in fact out of curiosity I bought some.
Doesn't worth it.
Brand new prismatic 135ah cells posted up there cost 250k. The difference is large and clear.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by nduprincekc(m): 12:44am On Feb 20
How much will 3.5kva cost me

I need prices both with solar and without solar

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (1692) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Justice629(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.