Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2058518 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (1691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 7:44pm On Feb 29
AllyPolly:
Well done professionals in the house.
Please I'm on a budget and I need a list of solar materials (with durable not too expensive brands) that I need to setup a solar system. Let's say 5kva system with lithium ion battery. I would like to buy the most expensive materials (battery, panel, inverter etc) of the setup myself then leave the others to installation engineer. Thank you sirs.
An average inverter like Felicity would do that job for you.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 7:53pm On Feb 29
Indaboskikoboko:
Hello house. I want a system that can power two laptops and one standing fan.

How do I go about it? Or it is cheaper buy a ready-made one?
With the stated loads, I suggest you go for solar generator/ready-made product.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by yemi2plus(m): 8:03pm On Feb 29
TechGeek777:

Congrats

Thank you!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by yemi2plus(m): 8:04pm On Feb 29
When I have the capacity, I plan to change the Sorotec inverter to a higher capacity and more reliable one.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by icjunior(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29
yemi2plus:
When I have the capacity, I plan to change the Sorotec inverter to a higher capacity and more reliable one.

Coming from a 10x475w jinko panels owner?

My man😁😁😁
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 8:59pm On Feb 29
justcallmenuel:
50kw Deye hybrid inverter available now, #14,500,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Nationwide delivery 🚚
I wish say this thing na transformer based.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by alosbaba007(m): 10:11pm On Feb 29
Pls my Ogas in the house

Abeg has anyone used this inverter before, the performance and reliability, my client is on a very low 12v budget.

Or if anyone can suggest a more capable brand 12v capacity only 1.5-2kva inverter

Thanks

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 11:01pm On Feb 29
jplambert:
1kv Famicare + 100ah Sunfit battery is available for sale @170k

Both 2months old from brand new & still looks like new

Call or WhatsApp: 08059408994

Only the inverter how much
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jikaseo(f): 11:05pm On Feb 29
Yes, I have those external chargers but it still didnt make any difference when I used it to charge the battery. Hence my submission that it's the batteries that are bad.

bassdow:

Naturally, the Fan's charging system already struggles to charge it's followCome battery of low amperage. To add battery of higher amperage na extra wahala, except dem go use external charger.

Also those fans don't come with Low Voltage cutOff hence that one go follow dey kill the batteries fast join
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 11:14pm On Feb 29
Who has a few months used 12v 1.5kva inverter for sale??
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 3:06am On Mar 01
jikaseo:
Yes, I have those external chargers but it still didnt make any difference when I used it to charge the battery. Hence my submission that it's the batteries that are bad.

well since you already have and use external chargers, that rules out one of the reasons I stated.

but then, I stated more possible reasons.

How about the fact those Fans don't automaticaly go OFF when battery voltage is low ? Because running battery flat kills it faster AND you know say e hard to OFF fan when him speed don reduce hence we keep it running till it can Run No More.

would suggest you go for a custom solution. Would be pricey of course. Hopefully, na person wey sabi work + no go wan buy private Jet, go do am for you.

meanwhile, why not kukuma go for full Solar setUp even if na of small capacity
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 3:09am On Mar 01
swagifted:
hahaha

you no wan spend millions wey fit buy land + build house, only for him to spoil, and technician go come tell you say e spoil beyond repair
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 3:10am On Mar 01
alosbaba007:
Pls my Ogas in the house

Abeg has anyone used this inverter before, the performance and reliability, my client is on a very low 12v budget.

Or if anyone can suggest a more capable brand 12v capacity only 1.5-2kva inverter

Thanks
wondering why not just stick to known and tested brands abi dem dash you this for FREE ?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 3:12am On Mar 01
mvphenryeto5:

Only the inverter how much
though e no seem to post pictures, that brand of inverter, especially that capacity ain't known to be efficient at all. Yea, they're mostly Transformer based.

I wouldn't buy any of those items if I were in your shoes

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 3:13am On Mar 01
mvphenryeto5:
Who has a few months used 12v 1.5kva inverter for sale??
why not go check out on JiJi . ng

MoreOver, you didn't state if it's sachet (transformerLess) or transformerBased inverter
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Allem(m): 4:13am On Mar 01
Really for 160w and 150w? Very funny but I didn't laugh cos I never got the joke.
bassdow:

the combination therapy na bambam
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Allem(m): 4:32am On Mar 01
panel brand name forgotten, can't remember
isangjohnson:

Poor harvest. What type of panels are you using?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Indaboskikoboko: 5:42am On Mar 01
Thanks for your input. So where do I start from?
bassdow:

readyMade is never cheaper. Neither is it upGradeAble without incuring financial losses
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 6:10am On Mar 01
Indaboskikoboko:
Thanks for your input. So where do I start from?
depending on your budget, you might start small.

Indaboskikoboko:
Hello house. I want a system that can power two laptops and one standing fan.

How do I go about it? Or it is cheaper buy a ready-made one?
something like

1pcs 200AH battery.

1pcs 300w Solar Panel (2pcs is better). ordinary MONO is enough. Please ignore all those ones with extra prefix abi suffix like "bifacial". they're not often worth the extra costs, especially for such small setUp.

if it's original premium charge controller e.g epever, 40A but if na all those ones wey full market, 60A or even 100A. might as well go for USED.

Inverter of say 1KVA. if the fan is rechargeAble, and your laptops don't use center Pin, you could do without using any inverter. Even if the laptops have centerPin sef, you still could do without inverter, just that it would require small extra work.

The above could all be sourced USED, though when it comes to Battery, better go for brand new except you know your source or knows how to test it.

With the above, you easily could upgrade.

readyMade might appear to look CHEAPer, BUT iT iS nOt Oooo

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Bb007: 10:29am On Mar 01
Greetings everyone, Please has anyone used this brand of inverter. Any reviews on it?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Edrizz(m): 10:51am On Mar 01
Bb007:
Greetings everyone, Please has anyone used this brand of inverter. Any reviews on it?

The reason why people stick to known/popular product is because of second hand value n spare part availability
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Indaboskikoboko: 10:54am On Mar 01
How much would this roughly cost? A rough estimate on how much i should hold to atleast seriously start embarking on this project and finish on time
bassdow:

depending on your budget, you might start small.

something like

1pcs 200AH battery.

1pcs 300w Solar Panel (2pcs is better). ordinary MONO is enough. Please ignore all those ones with extra prefix abi suffix like bifacial. they're not often worth the extra costs, especially for such small setUp.

if it's original premium charge controller e.g epever, 40A but if na all those ones wey full market, 60A or even 100A. might as well go for USED.

Inverter of say 1KVA. if the fan is rechargeAble, and your laptops don't use center Pin, you could do without using any inverter. Even if the laptops have centerPin sef, you still could do without inverter, just that it would require small extra work.

The above could all be sourced USED, though when it comes to Battery, better go for brand new except you know your source or knows how to test it.

With the above, you easily could upgrade.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 11:56am On Mar 01
Indaboskikoboko:
How much would this roughly cost? A rough estimate on how much i should hold to atleast seriously start embarking on this project and finish on time

PRICEs are Location dependent. I reside in Lagos / Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Gshems: 12:09pm On Mar 01
Indaboskikoboko:

Minimum 500k.
There is no way you can get a 220ah battery less than 280k currently, 1kva inverter like 100k, charge controller 80k, solar panel that one is on drugs right now. Wirings and all nothing less tan 50k. You go spend pass 500k sef.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01
Happy new month to y’all..

1pcs of 10kwh felicity lithium battery ready for delivery to owerri..

Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461to order yours

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01
swagifted:
Na transformer base sir
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 2:22pm On Mar 01
Valto:
12v 2000w pure sine wave sachet inverter
24v 2000w pure sine wave sachet inverter
12v 1600w pure sine wave sachet inverter
24v 1600w pure sine wave sachet inverter
24v 3.2kw hybrid inverter 3000w pv capacity
24v 4.2kw hybrid inverter 6000w 120A Mppt
48v 6.2kw hybrid inverter 6500w 120A Mppt
24v 280ah 7168kwh lifepo4 lithium battery
48v 104ah 5324kwh lifepo4 lithium battery
12v 135ah 2160kwh lifepo4 lithium battery
All available!
big price slash on all goods!!!

whatsapp me on 08020574628

I like the way you slash the prices as dollar is crashing like no man's business.

I saw one top respected guy post on Facebook last week Friday that dollar will crashed drastically from this week but many doubted it.

What's the No Load Power Consumption for the "48v 6.2kw hybrid inverter 6500w 120A Mppt" ?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Kendzyma(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01
Hi Everyone. I have a 2.5kva setup with 2 12v 220ah tubular batteries (24v system), I also have 6 300w panels connected on series (not sure, installer did the whole set up, but the said it's in series) .

Issue is, I have been using a pwm 60amp cc with it for a while now that works fine, just decided to upgrade to powmr 60a mppt cc which I installed yesterday, but I have been getting an abnormally high temperature from the cc, like 60+, which the highest I have gotten from pwm was around 40. And I also noticed a reduced battery time when I am on battery compared to when I was using the pwm...

what could be the reason for this temp increase and reduced battery time?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01
bassdow:

hahaha

you no wan spend millions wey fit buy land + build house, only for him to spoil, and technician go come tell you say e spoil beyond repair
as in eh....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01
Somewhere in america..the part the media avoids.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01
TechGeek777:

I like the way you slash the prices as dollar is crashing like no man's business.
What's the No Load Power Consumption for the "48v 6.2kw hybrid inverter 6500w 120A Mppt" ?
yes there is price slash on my goods, though as dollar reduced, shipping and customs fees increased greatly.
I am yet to test it. but i believe it is pretty low.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (1691) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Edrizz(m), Danibestguy, Whytehandy, tomi01(m), dollarnaira, fyinka47(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.