Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141678 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by efehenry5: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2017
armstell:

I also applied for computer analyst too. my first date was 09/08/17 time 8. am. second was 10/08/17 time 1pm.. so don't understand..check your mail.. Sent u a message.
I don't know why MR. Shegfun refused to attend to our problem. He only solved it half-way. I need to know if the second date of 9/08/17 is for another post. But Mr. Shegfun has refused to answer me. In-case he sees this post, he can kindly check again with, efehenry5@gmail.com.
Mr. Amstel, u can reach me on, efehenry5@gmail.com.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2017
toygod2:
PLEASE, ALL THOSE FOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER II [CONHESS 7], LET'S CONVERGE & RUB MINDS ON HOW WE ARE GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE.
WE ALREADY CREATED A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THAT....
QUOTE ME AND DROP UR CONTACT FOR A ADD UP.
THANKS...... & GOD BLESS.
NOTE : SCIENTIFIC OFFICER II APPLICANTS ONLY

Pls kindly add this Sister number 08021212928 to your WhatsApp
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Jimraz4: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2017
QSFemi:
QS,
I also applied for the position of Quantity Surveyor but I haven't gotten any invite. Did you get the invite though email or text message?

Add me on WhatsApp I also applied for Quantity surveyor II 07034652851
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
efehenry5:

I don't know why MR. Shegfun refused to attend to our problem. He only solved it half-way. I need to know if the second date of 9/08/17 is for another post. But Mr. Shegfun has refused to answer me. In-case he sees this post, he can kindly check again with, efehenry5@gmail.com.
Mr. Amstel, u can reach me on, efehenry5@gmail.com.

Bros.... As I said earlier, that we (NCAT) not responsible for the invites, what Am doing for you people is just assists you people because it has been long all these posts were advertised and many Applicants will not remembered what they applied for, Am taking this issue on myself just to assist, so any issues regarding to invites,pls refer it to PSIN, NCAT contracted the recruitment process to them and paid for the job.
Am saying it again, NCAT is not responsible for any invites.

And the way things are going now, I think I need to stop giving Applicants what they applied for, because some people refused to understand me.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by osarroodion: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
@shegfun thanks for your assistance pls help me to verify which vacancy is slated for the respective dates:27/7/2017-8am,27/7/2017-1pm,3/8/2017-12noon,5/8/2017-9am.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by osarroodion: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
@shegfun thanks for your assistance pls help me to verify which vacancy is slated for the respective dates:27/7/2017-8am,27/7/2017-1pm,3/8/2017-12noon,5/8/2017-9am. sundayfredrick4ever@gmail.com
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by UgoIheme(f): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by UgoIheme(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
toygod2:
PLEASE, ALL THOSE FOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER II [CONHESS 7], LET'S CONVERGE & RUB MINDS ON HOW WE ARE GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by UgoIheme(f): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
toygod2:
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by enesammie: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
shegfun:

Bros.... As I said earlier, that we (NCAT) not responsible for the invites, what Am doing for you people is just assists you people because it has been long all these posts were advertised and many Applicants will not remembered what they applied for, Am taking this issue on myself just to assist, so any issues regarding to invites,pls refer it to PSIN, NCAT contracted the recruitment process to them and paid for the job.

And the way things are going now, I think I need to stop giving Applicants what they applied for, because some people refused to understand me.

Sorry Mr Shegfun pardon us all cause you have been of great assistance God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by efehenry5: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
shegfun:

Bros, Mr. Shegfun. Please don't be offended. Am sorry if my message got you angry. I don't mean to over-burden you. I don't go beyond asking what someone can offer. Why I was just stressing myself was because, someone that was shortlisted for Computer Programmer/Analyst with me got another date test for 10th Aug.2017, and he told me you helped him checked and told him the second date is for the position of a Higher Technologist. And I also got a second text message for the 9th of August while the first one was for 8th of August, hence I was disturbing you to check the second date for me. But am cool if you don't have that information. You have truly tried. Thanks and God bless.
Please,keep up your good work.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Ismahael: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks you sir for your respond. My request have been resolve for position I Applied for. God bless you.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by WHOSEMAN(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Any forward on this please?
shegfun:
USMAN ABDULKADIR Gender:Male | DOB : 198-01-19
Address : NO. 1, EMI MANDZUKOGI, SHONGA, EDU L.G.A., KWARA STATE Country : Nigerian State : Kwara LGA : Edu Home Town : Edu Language : HAUSA, NUPE, YORUBA 08030648932 whoseman9ja@gmail.com
Bros you didn't select any post
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
WHOSEMAN:
Any forward on this please?
Too late Sir.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by WHOSEMAN(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thank you sir, that means the cv uploaded has no use.
shegfun:

Too late Sir.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by iabdulrazaq(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
shegfun:

Too late Sir.
please can you help me check 08034633417
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Jterry(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
@shegfun pls I forgot the post I applied for my email address are niyijimoh111@gmail.com and waheedlawal9@gmail.com
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by aerozac(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mr Shegfun please kindly help me o
I don't know the position I applied for again. My email delexzac@gmail.com
Please add me to your whatsapp group 080650906122
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Jterry(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
shegfun:
Important Info: Invitation for the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) recruitment computer base test (CBT) have been sent to all shortlisted applicants, please kindly check your email if you are part of the shortlisted applicants and get more details of the CBT.

https://www.facebook.com/ncat.gov.ng/
Pls sir I forgot the post I applied for my email address are niyijimoh111@gmail.com and waheedlawal9@gmail.com
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by saintexcel4: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
thank u shegfun. u are d best
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by lobell: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by anagwogloria: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
07036361815 from Delta state
UgoIheme:
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by OLUWOLEM: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please add 08165640484
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by UgoIheme(f): 7:09am On Jul 17, 2017
toygod2:
08030836629...... Pls add up, still waiting oooooo
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by kunlesco1(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
UgoIheme:

08030836629...... Pls add up, still waiting oooooo
pls, kindly add me 2 wit dis number 08061672416
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Toladipo(f): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please can anyone who wrote the test today update us and it was conducted
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by efehenry5: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good morning Mr. Shegfun. Someone requested me to help him plead with you to check the post he applied for. His email address; adeyemiadekunlejerry@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by temi2008: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello house. Do we have any body that applied for the post of Librarian II?

Let's meet here
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by realsammie(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
shegfun:

Too late Sir.

Good afternoon sir. one of my colleague just recieve the invitation text. but he has forgotten the position he applied for. His number is.....08053894262..
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Anfieldboss: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Toladipo:
Please can anyone who wrote the test today update us and it was conducted

Did people write today?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls kindly send all enquiries concerning post applied for through my WhatsApp (08055935369), Am not going to entertain any questions on invites, pls kindly refer such to PSIN.

Thanks.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
efehenry5:
Good morning Mr. Shegfun. Someone requested me to help him plead with you to check the post he applied for. His email address; adeyemiadekunlejerry@gmail.com

Thanks.
Pls kindly send all enquiries concerning post applied for through my WhatsApp (08055935369), Am not going to entertain any questions on invites, pls kindly refer such to PSIN.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.