Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" (24180 Views)

Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / ‘I Have No Record Of Alleged Corrupt Contractors’ – Fashola Replies SERAP / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by bashydemy(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2017
FearGodinall:
Peace! Is it Jonah or your senile bubu that will not know peace except peace has another meaning.

It's Jonah that left those that die in the Nyanyan park bombing and went to go and dance Shoki in Kano..
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by bashydemy(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2017
temptnow:
Fashola should shut up and resign, he's no longer in Lagos that he thinks it's his father's property. Mr for darkness

He should resign so your father can take over and cripple the sector right?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by kingkenny06(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
a graduate like you can't even understand what fashola pointed out

@ Jesusloveyou, Mind him not.what a ridiculous comment from the poor man. Fashola will always make sense regardless of the intimidation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2017
bashydemy:

He should resign so your father can take over and cripple the sector right?

U are one kinda bashy guy jhare...laughs in swahili
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2017
“Let me reiterate that I see parliament as a house where very vigorous debates about development should take place and it is important for Goje to acquire the temperament of debate and disagreement,” he said

Babatunde Raji Fashola, thanks for speaking up cause if you hadn't you would have let people like me who believe in you down!

They would have rubbished your integrity and silence your good name.
Your name would have gone with the wind undecided

God bless you anytime, any day.
I pray for your success.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
“Let me reiterate that I see parliament as a house where very vigorous debates about development should take place and it is important for Goje to acquire the temperament of debate and disagreement,” he said
Is it not wise and true?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Adesolomon2014:

Is it not wise and true?
Very wise and true my dear.
The man has made me proud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
`
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by slynat(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
CROWNWEALTH019:
shocked Mr darkness stop speaking grammar and resign if you can't do the work cheesy

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

Sango and thunder fall on fashola for bringing darkness to naija

They keep saying fashola is a sound SAN, yet he has not won any major case. I need someone to list the number of major cases he has won as a lawyer.

Cc: sarrki Goke7
[/s]

Did u even read the post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2017
EasyWork001:

Ewedu breath grin

Bigot

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by winningwinner(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fashola said you should be the judge,
Is it fair for stupid goje to remove the second Niger bridge that will benefit you Ipods for his street light ?
Thanks for your patronage, but you are being political. Please keep that to yourself!
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Viking007(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2017
This is arguably the best response any govt official under this APC regime has ever dished out. Well articulated & precise with facts.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Ispiksdatroof20: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
shocked Mr darkness stop speaking grammar and resign if you can't do the work cheesy

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

They keep saying fashola is a sound SAN, yet he has not won any major case. I need someone to list the number of major cases he has won as a lawyer.

You're an idi0t. For your sake I hope he budgets money on the side for education.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by koladebrainiac(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Its on record that jonathan handed over the most robust economy in Africa to a dead vegetable
he handed over corruption and darkness to nigerians so stop kissing back

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Make we kuku scatter everything jo
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by RoyalUc(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

Hatred and bitterness only end up blinding us keep us perpetually on the defensive. Little wonder the scripture says we should love those who hate us and pray for those who persecute us.
The igbos say Hausas marginalize them while the Yorubas betray them. Now Fashola wants to
ensure the second Niger bridge is at least started and power generation improved but you attack him and take side with the Senate just because of hatred for the President.
What goes round comes around!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Jesusloveyou: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Emtol01:
Who told you he's a graduate? Or maybe a Uniport graduate.
both the foolish ones like nnamdi cownu also called himself graduate.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Jesusloveyou: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Adesolomon2014 post=58211046]

Jeez, u fall ma hand ooo..
How can u call dat idiat a graduate, shey NCE holder na graduate[/quoteI wanted to upgrade him, in order for him to reason like a graduate

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by adeshinacute(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
a graduate like you can't even understand what fashola pointed out

He did not say he is a graduate

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Ajibel(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
franfumu:
Mr minister of darkness, Nigerians have already judged you..remember your statement..a serious government will fix power within 6 months....How much did this guy use for borehole, website and pedestrian bridge again? And youths, pls stop defending these politicians, they are all thieves. .Fashola, Goje etc.

Keep quiet there. A minister is making efforts to bring the country out of recession and all you can mention is fix power within 6 months.

It's very obvious you have no iota of what is on ground. Please go read up on the initiatives of Fashola in boosting power supply and stop spreading your ignorance on cyber space.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Sonoyom(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
This APC people self
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by habil4sure(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
all the backward and corrupt element are going to be sent to sambisa prison
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by famology(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Youngugoes:
politicians with no principle, this fashola should burry his head in shame after all the unnecessary comments he made during last administration
you can't even spell bury,block head like you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by emmaadigun(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

you need to watch what you are saying ,and comment reasonably, Nigeria power issue has been only God knows when, so stop being sentimental and judge wisely.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by ajawara(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:

Gej your hero is a darkness president
It will be a sin leaving all the rest of your life blaming and hating GEJ like APC led government of blame and hate.
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Saintsquare(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fashola said you should be the judge,
Is it fair for stupid goje to remove the second Niger bridge that will benefit you Ipods for his street light ?
iPod don't ignore this question,oya answer before you scream marginalization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by vicadex07(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
The work is not too much, rather the money budgetted for him is too small.
rifasenate11:
those ministries Lumped together seems to be a bulky organization. the senator is right afterall, can't understand why the work wouldn't be too much for Fashola. ministry of power should be a seprate gov't entity of its own.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Seth89(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fashola will have been better as Minister of Information
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by bayulll011(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

if what fash wrote there is too much for you to comprehend i will advise to go back and collect your school fees,what a shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.