Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist (2892 Views)

S’ South May Get Deputy Senate Presidency – Oshiomhole / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze / S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Basic123: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonjas are not giving up...they must divide the strong bond and unity between SE and SS to achieve Biafraa. SMH
Only God will cure Nnamdi kanu worshippers of Afonjosis and Afonjitis.

And Igbo-biafran yiibo(s) will not stop to be delusional.
Shying away from realities.

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
heayernu56:

That they want secession doesn't mean that they want biafra.
Is like you have comprehension problem. I said there are some of them that wants biafra more than the Igbos and you are talking a different a thing.
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Amberon11:
You evaded the question, Was Wales forced to take part in the Scottish referendum?
Are you from ND?? Am telling you that there are people like asari dokubo in ND that is fanatic about biafra more than the Igbos and you are here telling me about Wales. Who forced asari and his group to want biafra is it Kanu??
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Amberon11: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obviously that question is too big for your comprehension. We have seen ijaw groups denouncing Biafra severally. So Asari now represents the whole of ijaw tribe right? When have ijaw lawmakers or leaders ever aligned with Biafra? When have they called for a referendum? Keep deluding yourselves.

At thus juncture it is crystal clear that the Igbo tribe cannot stand alone without the ND. Whatever be your motives, I guarantee it will not see the light of the day.
Notasyouthink:
Are you from ND?? Am telling you that there are people like asari dokubo in ND that is fanatic about biafra more than the Igbos and you are here telling me about Wales. Who forced asari and his group to want biafra is it Kanu??

5 Likes

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Amberon11:
Obviously that question is too big for your comprehension. We have seen ijaw groups denouncing Biafra severally. So Asari now represents the whole of ijaw tribe right? When have ijaw lawmakers or leaders ever aligned with Biafra? When have they called for ba referendum? Keep deluding yourselves.

At thus juncture it is crystal clear that the Igbo tribe cannot stand alone without the ND. Whatever be your motives, I guarantee it will not see the light of the day.
This is why we bia4rans always degrade you lots because you goons lack the ability to comprehend issues. Are you from ND??
Why are you so pained?? So up till now you've not noticed that this struggle has nothing to do with leaders, lawmakers or groups?? Ok have you seen any governor, or lawmaker that is supporting the biafran struggle in SE?? The way you people reason baffles me most times honestly....you want me to believe that asari is not the one representing the ijaws rather it is those rented groups that is piloting the affairs of the ijaws abi??
Where are the likes of REPOB and TRIPOB today??
Your stupidity stinks to high heavens you think we bia4rans buys any junk we see in Yoruba gutter press/media rubbish.
Groups my foot!!
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by rusher14: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Notasyouthink:
That's your headache there are people from ND that wants biafra more than the Igbos.
There are people from the north that want to be part of Biafra.
Please consider them for the referendum too.

1 Like

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2017
rusher14:

There are people from the north that want to be part of Biafra.
Please consider them for the referendum too.
Tell me one person in the north that wants biafra and I will tell you two people from ND that wants it badly .
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by rusher14: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Tell me one person in the north that wants biafra and I will tell you two people from ND that wants it badly .

My friend Ahmed. He brings agricultural produce down south and he's a graduate of economics from Sokoto.

I'm not disputing your friends want to be part of this biafra gig. I'm only suggesting people like Ahmed be considered.
He claims many like him are interested.
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by ehinmowo: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2017
checkout this new brabd new forum
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2017
rusher14:

My friend Ahmed. He brings agricultural produce down south and he's a graduate of economics from Sokoto.

I'm not disputing your friends want to be part of this biafra gig. I'm only suggesting people like Ahmed be considered.
He claims many like him are interested.
The Ahmed you are talking about and his friends are highly welcome provided they will believe and accept our value system.
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by rusher14: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Notasyouthink:
The Ahmed you are talking about and his friends are highly welcome provided they will believe and accept our value system.

Good.

So Sokoto state can join Biafra.

Ahmed would be delighted.

1 Like

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2017
rusher14:

Good.

So Sokoto state can join Biafra.

Ahmed would be delighted.
Whatever!
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by rusher14: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Whatever!

Be happy for him and Biafra.

A bigger, happier nation.
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2017
rusher14:

Be happy for him and Biafra.

A bigger, happier nation.
yes of course grin grin

1 Like

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by rusher14: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Notasyouthink:
yes of course grin grin

Good man.

I'm thinking every Nigerian is a potential Biafran now.

Kanu is indeed a prophet.

1 Like

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2017
rusher14:

Good man.

I'm thinking every Nigerian is a potential Biafran now.

Kanu is indeed a prophet.
yes every zoogeria is a Bia4ran
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Amberon11: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Yes I am and you should keep off ND. Degrade us?? Hahaha. You're only degrading yourselves. Look around, who looks degraded? You're the one degrading yourselves and begging us for inclusion into your nightmares.

Lol, a typical ipod yoot who can't converse intellectually without throwing tantrums like a convulsing kid. Who does the government respect more? Whenever ND youths cough, the govt gives heed to our demands. But y'all have been protesting for ages and are only used as target practice by the armed forces, so who looks degraded? Hahahah
Notasyouthink:
This is why we bia4rans always degrade you lots because you goons lack the ability to comprehend issues. Are you from ND??
Why are you so pained?? So up till now you've not noticed that this struggle has nothing to do with leaders, lawmakers or groups?? Ok have you seen any governor, or lawmaker that is supporting the biafran struggle in SE?? The way you people reason baffles me most times honestly....you want me to believe that asari is not the one representing the ijaws rather it is those rented groups that is piloting the affairs of the ijaws abi??
Where are the likes of REPOB and TRIPOB today??
Your stupidity stinks to high heavens you think we bia4rans buys any junk we see in Yoruba gutter press/media rubbish.
Groups my foot!!

3 Likes

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Amberon11:
Yes I am and you should keep off ND. Degrade us?? Hahaha. You're only degrading yourselves. Look around, who looks degraded? You're the one degrading yourselves and begging us for inclusion into your nightmares.

Lol, a typical ipod yoot who can't converse intellectually without throwing tantrums like a convulsing kid. Who does the government respect more? Whenever ND youths cough, the govt gives heed to our demands. But y'all have been protesting for ages and are only used as target practice by the armed forces, so who looks degraded? Hahahah
I asked that question knowing fully well you will lie and you've proved me right. The truth is that you are not from ND you're nothing but a lying maggot trying to feel important. We degrade you abobaku afonjas because of you subhumans reasoning and backstabbing nature. You abobaku afonjas should stop claiming ND because is not going to change a thing.
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Amberon11:
So that you people will send truck loads of your minions from aba and onitsha to come vote in favour of Biafra like you did during the last Biafra protests in PH?

Pls when did any Rivers group call for a referendum in PH? When did the ikwerres, ijaws, ogonis etc tell you they must have a referendum. You Igbos keep insulting our intelligence by this forceful referendum tactics of yours and when we give you a piece of our minds, you cry igbophobia. Why not respect yourselves.

This I've told ipoo clowns but they won't listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Amberon11: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thrash! It is now obvious that you're all devoid of common sense. As usual they must bring the afonja rhetoric. Keep blaming the Yoruba's for your woes like you're not all the same.

Keep ND out of your delusions and focus on your Biafra without us. [s]
Notasyouthink:
I asked that question knowing fully well you will lie and you've proved me right. The truth is that you are not from ND you're nothing but a lying maggot trying to feel important. We degrade you abobaku afonjas because of you subhumans reasoning and backstabbing nature. You abobaku afonjas should stop claiming ND because is not going to change a thing.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Amberon11:
Thrash! It is now obvious that you're all devoid of common sense. As usual they must bring the afonja rhetoric. Keep blaming the Yoruba's for your woes like you're not all the same.

Keep ND out of your delusions and focus on your Biafra without us.
Look at this nonentity from Oshogbo enclaves telling me we should keep ND out of our agitation.. A bush pigg that is not even from ND not to talk of being among the heavyweights of ND. This is delusion at its peak for a nonentity like you to even think that this raging tsunami can be stopped by mere rants on NL.
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by chimeee: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
heayernu56:

That they want secession doesn't mean that they want biafra.
every seed of discord u are planting will be uprooted before it germinate
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by MrSly(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2017
temptnow:
Who knows how much they've paid these ones, as a Rivers State citizen, Etche to be precise, we're Biafrans.
I stopped taking their media propaganda serious ever since I read where Anambra Youths made a similar comment about Anambra election. If Anambra youths was actually involved in that talk I will definitely know about it and should be there in the meeting too. Likewise, this is media propaganda by the unity wretched beggars.
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Amberon11: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mumu.[s]
Notasyouthink:
Look at this nonentity from Oshogbo enclaves telling me we should keep ND out of our agitation.. A bush pigg that is not even from ND not to talk of being among the heavyweights of ND. This is delusion at its peak for a nonentity like you to even think that this raging tsunami can be stopped by mere rants on NL.
[/s]
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Mumu.
Moronic thing!!
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by bantudra: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Moronic thing!!

get lost!!!!... angry

stick biafra up your assss...!!!...
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
bantudra:

get lost!!!!... angry

stick biafra up your assss...!!!...
Useless Eediot!! Stick zoogeria up your decayed brain lugard slave!!!

Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by bantudra: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Useless Eediot!! Stick zoogeria up your decayed brain lugard slave!!!

go kiss cownunus nakked buttt!!!..
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
bantudra:

go kiss cownunus nakked buttt!!!..
Go and kiss your vegetables rotten arssss!!
F00lish eediot!!
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Viola2017: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is actually a nice development, I think the referendum should be for only those clamouring to leave. The agitation to leave Nigeria has been a steady one from people of the East. My take is that, the easterners should have their referendum and then the rest goes back and remain one Nigeria. No other referendum should be granted to any other part of Nigeria since they don't want it and also have been calling it a nuisance.
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by bantudra: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Go and kiss your vegetables rotten arssss!!
F00lish eediot!!

go hug ugwu leaves!!!...
Re: S/south Not Part Of Biafra, N/delta Youths Insist by Notasyouthink: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
bantudra:

go hug ugwu leaves!!!...
4uck off you an1maal of no nation!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into The Largest Construction Site In The World / Yes, Peter Obi Is Right, Nigeria Has Just 2 Million Cars! / Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.