Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Want You People To Help Me Reach My Bank Target - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Want You People To Help Me Reach My Bank Target (538 Views)

How Do I Reach My Self Worth? / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Want You People To Help Me Reach My Bank Target by chizobamarvis(f): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I WANT YOU PEOPLE TO HELP ME REACH MY BANK TARGET BY OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH MY BANK. THANKS 07068556388
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Want You People To Help Me Reach My Bank Target by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Posting your phone number here is a BAD idea as you'd hardly get any customers, only perverts and sex starved fools would contact you. And is this the brightest idea you have on getting more customers for your bank?
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Want You People To Help Me Reach My Bank Target by marko420(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
Posting your phone number here is a BAD idea as you'd hardly get any customers, only perverts and sex starved fools would contact you. And is this the brightest idea you have on getting more customers for your bank?

U are vexing ooo!!! Dere are better things to do
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Want You People To Help Me Reach My Bank Target by shortgun(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
My condolences for any unfortunate brother who will wife u.
I took my time to read all ur posts on this forum and I can tell you that bitterness is ur first n last name.
I don't know d man who broke ur heart this bad..
I pray u find love again.

(1) (Reply)

Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota This Morning / BREAKING: Wamakko Is Dead / Landlord Burnt To Death By Tenant Who Is A Member Of Asigidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.