Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Help, I Have Problem With My Infinix Note2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, I Have Problem With My Infinix Note2 (607 Views)

Clean Infinix Note2 For Sale (Pics included) / Available Infinix Note2 / Tecno L9plus Battery Vs Infinix Note2 Which Lasts Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Have Problem With My Infinix Note2 by Ubiquity: 1:26am On Jul 07, 2017
I have this infinix note2 that was given to me by a friend. The phone was non-chalantly handled by her child and it fell onto a tiled floor.
Since then, efforts to make it functional seem futile. Infact, it doesn't power on. When i took it to a phone technician, he said something about ic or capacitors. He said they'd blow it after which the phone powered, during the boot process, when it gets to the point where it should display 'infinix,' the phone freezes completely without responding to any command. Your response/aid is and will be appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Problem With My Infinix Note2 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ubiquity:
I have this infinix note2 that was given to me by a friend. The phone was non-chalantly handled by her child and it fell onto a tiled floor.
Since then, efforts to make it functional seem futile. Infact, it doesn't power on. When i took it to a phone technician, he said something about ic or capacitors. He said they'd blow it after which the phone powered, during the boot process, when it gets to the point where it should display 'infinix,' the phone freezes completely without responding to any command. Your response/aid is and will be appreciated, thanks.
Hello @Ubiquity Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Help, I Have Problem With My Infinix Note2 by Ubiquity: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Ubiquity Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

I can't power on the phone, no matter how i try so it won't be possible to access the Carlcare Application on the device
Location; Accra.
Thanks for your concern as i await further response.
Re: Help, I Have Problem With My Infinix Note2 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ubiquity:

I can't power on the phone, no matter how i try so it won't be possible to access the Carlcare Application on the device
Location; Accra.
Thanks for your concern as i await further response.
Hi @Ubiquity See an address below:
ACCRA
ADD: 3rd Floor, E & J PLAZA, Kokomlemle, Circle, Accra.
CALL: (+233207326108/207326104)

ODORKOR
ADD: 1st Floor, next to Allied Oil Filling Station, Odorkor Main Traffic Light, Accra, Ghana-Tecno Only
CALL: (+233267709670/541874878)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / What Do You Do Upon Exhaustion Of Data Subscription? / Easy Step To Spot Out A Fake Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.