Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fast Growth Of App Development Sector - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fast Growth Of App Development Sector (375 Views)

Early Growth Of Internet Is Similar To Crypto Adoption - Deutsche Bank / Negligence And Lack Of Encouragement Of App Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Growth Of App Development Sector by Userhumu(m): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Hey Guys.I'm Granville and I live in Port Harcourt
I want to start up a TECH COMPANY and I've got this very great Idea about an APP that WE need to develope
GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNERS and APP DEVELOPERS are needed and don't worry about fundings,it will be taken care of.
Age 25 and below...contact me on 07011637732 whatsapp only and D_RENEGADE on telegram
No need sitting around anymore,lets storm Nigeria wink

(1) (Reply)

The Sure Fire Niche No One Is Telling You About Online! / Please Nominate Me Envy For Female Artist Of The Year [pmfa] / How Nigerian Leaders Squandered N11tr Electricity Fund – SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.