Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? (9237 Views)

How To Power All Apps With MTN Mpulse Data Using Spark VPN And Psiphon Handler / New Updated Uc Mini Handler V10.7 / Pls Cn Anybody Help Me find a solu 2 dis Tecno M7 Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
xerxesII:
does it work with the glo 0.0# free browsing?
yeah it does
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
makinson2865:
tanks fore the update but it neva download .it even forceclose itself and thereby remain unedited.u can't type nor do anything.any help
did u download that of my link??
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by eponoloyin: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
tinnyailes:
yeah it does

you download series direct or with proxy?

do you have any vpn like psiphon you can share d link?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by akeeen(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
makinson2865:
from YouTube?
havnt tried that.. dunno how it works
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Mrluv(m): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
tinnyailes:
how do you download YouTube video with it
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:01am On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
setting pls
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by makinson2865: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
tanks bro.it's working nao
I wish dea next update download from YouTube
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by makinson2865: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2017
akeeen:
didn't experience that.. I'm using mine to type this.. I've already downloaded 6 episodes of a series.. dunno how I can hlp u
fenks bro it is now working
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by charlesklaus(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Pls someone kindly post the glo 0.0k settings for the handler
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mrluv:
how do you download YouTube video with it
just open YouTube.com in the browser search for the vid click on it a pop up wuld show immediately saying"YouTube downloader link detected hit download select any format type 3gp or mp4 dats all
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
makinson2865:
tanks bro.it's working nao
I wish dea next update download from YouTube
that of my link does
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
eponoloyin:

you download series direct or with proxy?

do you have any vpn like psiphon you can share d link?
I use proxy sites buh apk ND zip files download directly
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
having used 19+gb in a month I feel so sorry for glo cry cry I wish it was mtn
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Mustiboy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
akeeen:
didn't experience that.. I'm using mine to type this.. I've already downloaded 6 episodes of a series.. dunno how I can hlp u
bro, the settings is kinda different from the one I am used to. how do I set it with my glo?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Mrluv(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
shayubobo:
thats d problem am having,the guy only posted the screenshot claiming that no one can find it on the net.And am very sure he downloaded it
bro may be guy was right because that particular screenshot you posted have the proxy will familiar with like buka, much proxy.com.all the one posted so far here is different cus none of them have buka and much proxy in the proxy setting
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by xerxesII: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
yeah it does
please how do I configure it?

tried browsing with the default settings but didn't work sad
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by seaboyzen: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
having used 19+gb in a month I feel so sorry for glo cry cry I wish it was mtn
are you use proxy to download or you are download direct without proxy.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by xerxesII: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
please guys how do I get it to work with glo?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by iceberryose(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
settings pls
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by kaybee88(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
pls am presently in jalingo and glo network is not strong here for browsing, who have any working cheat pls.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by eponoloyin: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
I use proxy sites buh apk ND zip files download directly

Ok. but how do you check your mail and use whatsapp.
you have to tunnel whole device for that you know
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by makinson2865: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
just open YouTube.com in the browser search for the vid click on it a pop up wuld show immediately saying"YouTube downloader link detected hit download select any format type 3gp or mp4 dats all
bro kindly drop ur apn, setting of uc supermode and type of phone u are using....mine never pop up download ooooo
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by xerxesII: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
makinson2865:
bro kindly drop ur apn, setting of uc supermode and type of phone u are using....mine never pop up download ooooo
bro please what settings did you use to get it to browse
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by olutekunbii: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
seaboyzen:
are you use proxy to download or you are download direct without proxy.
please help a brother with the settings . email : letsgojoe2@gmail.com
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by olutekunbii: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
just open YouTube.com in the browser search for the vid click on it a pop up wuld show immediately saying"YouTube downloader link detected hit download select any format type 3gp or mp4 dats all [/quote
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by olutekunbii: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mrluv:
bro may be guy was right because that particular screenshot you posted have the proxy will familiar with like buka, much proxy.com.all the one posted so far here is different cus none of them have buka and much proxy in the proxy setting
here it is

Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
xerxesII:

bro please what settings did you use to get it to browse
olutekunbii:

xerxesII:
please guys how do I get it to work with glo?
there you go

Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by xerxesII: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
there you go
omg thank you!

but I noticed it doesn't allow me type things on search boxes. like typing on YouTube's search box and replying to a comment on nairaland
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by olutekunbii: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
there you go
thank u bro but its not downloading. please how do I download with it?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Mrluv(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
here it is
can I get this particular one screenshot you posted
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
tinnyailes:
there you go
bro pls is it possible to download a file of about 2gb? If yes, what proxy do I use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max / Application For China Phones (help) / Twitter Doubles Tweet Length For Some Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.