Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household (943 Views)

“why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by moses500: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2017
This guy don dey go far these days. Someone should please call him to order

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by ojun50(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Him don chop belle full he no won live again

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by weyab: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Well KANU said something smaller while obasanjo said everything in totality including poring KANU acid, sharing his fresh, chopping off the neck and all other to stop existence of human being thus his path also.

In conclusion.... Obasonjo should be arrested and sentence to life in prison

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by temptnow: 6:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Misleading propaganda. Guys let's help the OP with one thing. Please click on his YouTube channel, go straight to report so that YouTube will delete his account. Report it as fake account

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by uyaima: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2017
If na true,na obj find wahala first

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by Kondomatic(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2017
derespect:
This guy don dey go far these days. Someone should please call him to order
Did you watch the video?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Afonjas at it again...

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by weyab: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2017
temptnow:
Misleading propaganda. Guys let's help the OP with one thing. Please click on his YouTube channel, go straight to report so that YouTube will delete his account. Report it as fake account
I Don report am grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by temptnow: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2017
weyab:
I Don report am grin
nice one, I just did too with my 2 phones and laptop

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by weyab: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2017
temptnow:
nice one, I just did too with my 2 phones and laptop
cool... Will look for more device to place more report

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by 989900: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Seems you lot are ashamed for Nnamdi's utterances, why discredit the video?
While Obasanjo didn't directly indicate assassination of Kanu, but might be interpreted as such by paranoid minds (and I actually feel OBJ could have just not given the lunatic any attention he so feeds on), Kanu explicitly called for the assassination of OBJ's entire lineage should anything happen to him.

And as usual, his emotionally retarded followers were cheering like Kanu and IPOB have the monopoly of assassination and shit -- like they can even try it.

Why do some folks enjoy living on the hype of chest-beating? Sonnu . . .

P.S. Kanu's next date in court would be interesting, considering his bail violations.
Left to me, he should be sent to some mental institution for evaluation before ever standing trial again -- he will obviously fail such test, he is incapable of passing one.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by BiafranPrince: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2017
989900:
Seems you lot are ashamed for Nnamdi's utterances, why discredit the video ?

Why did Obasanjo say he should be assassinated?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by profhezekiah: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2017
sean1000x:
Afonjas at it again...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by omoiyalayi(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
It's not new they don't respect their elders

Kanu keep loosing it every day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household by zamirikpo(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2017
foolish man.

see the supposed leader of a freedom movement. mtchewww....

(1) (Reply)

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigerian Police Force, Checkout The New Name / Re. Fake Buhari / Ikpeazu Declares State Of Emergency As Soldiers Invades Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.