Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Osun West Buy-election: Aregbesola's Legacy Vs The Rebirth Of Pdp In Osun State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun West Buy-election: Aregbesola's Legacy Vs The Rebirth Of Pdp In Osun State. (416 Views)

PDP 16 Years Legacy Vs APC 5 Years / Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket / Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun West Buy-election: Aregbesola's Legacy Vs The Rebirth Of Pdp In Osun State. by hezewebs(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Dear Brethren, Have you ever seen Kabiru Aregbesola voting in any election? Have you ever wondered if Tunji Adeleke even has a voters card? Have you ever seen Davido voting? I mean, how many of their children have you seen voting? I write you this evening on the forthcoming and fast approaching Osun West Bye Election. I learnt that your oppressors- politicians are already approaching you with Breads and "rices". It's no surprise, it's not their first time and it is their way. They know you are hungry, in fact, they've intentionally sabotaged you economically so that you can appreciate any penny they offered you and do their bidding. But that is not my message tonight. Here's my message tonight, they must have told you to "protect" your votes, to fight for them, to fight your fellow brothers and oppressed. It is high time you wise up. If you have the opportunity to vote, vote and stay clear of violence. Don't join them in wrecking havoc and perpetrating evils. I'm sure every voters in this election witnessed the tussle between Aregbesola and Oyinlola, today, lots of lives were wasted and valuable properties destroyed. Now, they are very good friends, winning and dinning together. Now, they are telling you to fight for them, the bitter truth is, it is not your battle, it is theirs; it is a battle between Aregbesola's Legacy and the rebirth of PDP in Osun State. If Aregbe says you should stand or perhaps fight for him, tell him to call Kabiru to monitor the votes for him. If Hussein says, you should monitor votes for him, tell him to call in his children who lives in Lagos and stationed them in different polling units. If Ademola says you should "protect" your votes at all cost, tell him to call Davido, Tunji and co to "protect" votes for him. It is not your fight, it is theirs! Don't let them use you to destroy your homes and towns. Protect yourself, protect your family, protect your homes, protect your land and protect your heritage. Remember, one just flew in from America to contest election while the other float in from Lagos. This is my brotherly advice, heed while you can! Take solace from the Hausa adage that says "A fight that doesn't concern you is sweet to watch". It is their Battle, let them face it!

http://Africbox.com

Re: Osun West Buy-election: Aregbesola's Legacy Vs The Rebirth Of Pdp In Osun State. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Osun West Buy-election: Aregbesola's Legacy Vs The Rebirth Of Pdp In Osun State. by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2017
The day nigerians will realize that all political parties and politicians are thieves, rogues, selfish and deserve mass murder is the day we will experience total libration in this country. There is no glory in any political party in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Emergence Of A New Nigeria / Ajimobi: ‘kosele Ri’ As A Recurring Decimal. / Excitement Greets Visionscape’s Roadmap For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.