Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,371 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nine Problems Associated With Android 7 Nougat And Their Solutions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nine Problems Associated With Android 7 Nougat And Their Solutions (777 Views)

Most Common Android Problems And Their Solutions / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat / Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro X601 Gets Android 7 Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nine Problems Associated With Android 7 Nougat And Their Solutions by temitofa(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Almost every latest devices launched today runs on Android Nougat, however, some Nougat queries have surfaced on the operating system. Some of these problems associated with Nougat can be easily fixed neglecting the tag of being a geek and without taking in your smartphone for repairs.

Below are about 9 Android Nougat problems and their solutions:

1. NOUGAT INSTALLATION PROBLEMS
If you have issues installing the Nougat update on your phone, do not worry. First, make sure your phone is fully charged and connected to a stable WiFi network before you try to download it. Next, you need to wait for the update to install. The phone might be slow on its first reboot after installation, but this is nothing to worry about. However, if this persists, you might want to wipe the system cache in Recovery mode. If you’re still having problems, you might have to perform a factory reset.

2. BATTERY DRAIN
If your battery life has suffered since you updated to Android Nougat, don’t panic. Sometimes, the update, which is supposed to optimize battery usage actually causes it to drain faster. There’s a solution for that. Once you update to Nougat, go to the Google Play Store and update all your apps, so they are compatible to the new Android version. Then, clear the app caches and the system cache to get rid of old data.

Read more at: [url]http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/07/nine-problems-associated-with-android-7.html
[/url]

Re: Nine Problems Associated With Android 7 Nougat And Their Solutions by brighttech95(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
informative
Re: Nine Problems Associated With Android 7 Nougat And Their Solutions by maxjax(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
The remaining 7?

(1) (Reply)

4GB Ram-will You Go For Sony G8441 / The Cheapest Full Screen Smartphone Is Coming, Only$109 / Mtn Please Give Me My 10gb I Subscribed Since Yesterday Or Give Me My 5000 Credi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.